The Sabbath

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. It says to never rebuke an elder. Again you don't know the bible.

[1Ti 5:1
1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort [him] as a father, younger men as brothers,

Correct.

I was to appeal to you, as a child. Did I know your age?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have told you a dozen times I'm a 70 year old man.

I know that, now. You said it one time.

However, before this last time I don't remember from the starting point whenever it was of when you told me your age.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

However, before this last time I don't remember from the starting point whenever it was of when you told me your age.

I said
lolol What difference does it make when I told you, the fact is I told you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Because I was learning and just a child and if you were gentle with me I could not overcome you.

I said
lol I'm not suppose to be gentle with an antichrist. I'm suppose to expose them as a devil. I have done that with you.
[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I'm not suppose to be gentle with an antichrist. I'm suppose to expose them as a devil. I have done that with you.
[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

no
you tried to teach me that I have a devil when I don't
calling someone a devil is different
you don't know what you are doing
but God will judge you for it

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no

I said
That is why I'm judging you, God told me to. You won't judge yourself like Jesus told you to do.

[1Co 11:31-32
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is why I'm judging you, God told me to. You won't judge yourself like Jesus told you to do.

[1Co 11:31-32
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

I did, but I already had, and it was a woman on the internet when I lived with a Rabbi.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. It wasn't long ago when you told me you have never judged yourself. Why should you.

I don't obey women.

1 Timothy 2:12 NASB - But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 2:12 NKJV - And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

Shalom.
I do not know what you mean. Meaning, I do not know what you mean by that. You can just leave it or let your words rest.
Unfortunately this is difficult when your words mean more than one thing at a time.
Well Jesus said it and who He said it to and I do believe it and I want to believe it. I know that what He said here is not about believing it.
because a rebuke can edify your brother
Does this Bible say to rebuke your brother or your neighbor? If both, which one first? Also you do not understand.
Correct.

I was to appeal to you, as a child. Did I know your age?

Because I was learning and just a child and if you were gentle with me I could not overcome you.
no
I did, but I already had, and it was a woman on the internet when I lived with a Rabbi.
I don't obey women.

1 Timothy 2:12 NASB - But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 2:12 NKJV - And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i, Ziv 3. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I have seen your post to me hear and the one after it which has prompted a response from me. This is all that I have for you.

I said
lololol There is one thing for sure, I'll never have to ask you to say something stupid.