The Religion of Peace

Jasmine

As terrible as the attacks are, they always remind us that it is the Left, and not conservatives, who are the anti-semites.
College kids and Leftists are all supporting Hamas and blaming Israel.

Gary K

Banned
As terrible as the attacks are, they always remind us that it is the Left, and not conservatives, who are the anti-semites.
Maybe you ought to watch the interview I posted of Scott Ritter and Andrei Martyanov. Ritter spent a decade in the Middle east as a CIA guy and he says the Israeli's deliberately created Hamas. The Arabs befriended the Israelis when the Israelis first started settling in Palestine and would bring them water for their kibbutzes were on hills without water and the Palestinians told them they could be friends after it became clear that the Jewish state would become a reality. In return the Israelis took the men out and shot them and took the women and kids and basically put them in concentration camps in Gaza. That's one of the big reasons the Palestinians hate the Jews. Hamas was created by the state of Israel to fight the PLO.

So Hamas is doing to Israel what the Israelis have been doing to them and the Palestinians for decades. And there is a lot of evidence that Egypt told the Israelis that something big was coming. In fact the president of Egypt called Netanyahu and told him personally a big attack was coming. Netanyahu wanted it to happen as he wanted to keep on killing Palestinians.

You won't believe it but I've found Ritter to be intelligeent and very reliable on intelligence matters since the Ukraine war started. He's been right on the money with everything he's said.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Maybe you ought to watch the interview I posted of Scott Ritter and Andrei Martyanov. Ritter spent a decade in the Middle east as a CIA guy and he says the Israeli's deliberately created Hamas. The Arabs befriended the Israelis when the Israelis first started settling in Palestine and would bring them water for their kibbutzes were on hills without water and the Palestinians told them they could be friends after it became clear that the Jewish state would become a reality. In return the Israelis took the men out and shot them and took the women and kids and basically put them in concentration camps in Gaza. That's one of the big reasons the Palestinians hate the Jews. Hamas was created by the state of Israel to fight the PLO.

So Hamas is doing to Israel what the Israelis have been doing to them and the Palestinians for decades. And there is a lot of evidence that Egypt told the Israelis that something big was coming. In fact the president of Egypt called Netanyahu and told him personally a big attack was coming. Netanyahu wanted it to happen as he wanted to keep on killing Palestinians.

You won't believe it but I've found Ritter to be intelligeent and very reliable on intelligence matters since the Ukraine war started. He's been right on the money with everything he's said.

Palestinians hate Jews because the Jews are God's chosen people, and not the Palestinians, and because they desire the land that Israel has made beautiful, from being desert.

Israel's punishment of Palestinian criminals is just an excuse they use to try to justify their hateful murder of Jews.

Jasmine

Maybe you ought to watch the interview I posted of Scott Ritter and Andrei Martyanov. Ritter spent a decade in the Middle east as a CIA guy and he says the Israeli's deliberately created Hamas . . . . .

I'll pass. It sounds like fascist propaganda