the reason our world is so violent and evil...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Here is the reason the world is violent and evil

in only 6 words

Everyone is not a practicing Catholic

+++
I don't want to indulge in Catholic "bashing," but some like "republicanchick" think that they still have the monopoly on Christianity.

Protestantism was created for a reason - many Christians, in good conscience, could no longer countenance the abuses that existed within the Catholic Church.

republicanchick

I don't want to indulge in Catholic "bashing," but some like "republicanchick" think that they still have the monopoly on Christianity.

Protestantism was created for a reason - many Christians, in good conscience, could no longer countenance the abuses that existed within the Catholic Church.

shows what u know about history... but then you anti-Catholics are always, along w/ being ignorant (or pretending to be ignorant?)
liars and truth twisters and truth avoiders and truth deniers...

which I guess is being very redundant

The word Liar works all by itself...

+

republicanchick

Purgatory is a false doctrine fabricated by the Catholic church, much like many other false doctrines that are in contradiction to the Holy Bible - also from the Catholic church.

no Purgatory is very real. in fact, you prove its necessity by your obviously immature way of thinking.. your inability to appreciate truth... too lazy to pursue truth where it may lead... b/c it may lead to the hated Catholic Church.

Do u really think God approves of closed minded-ness?

much less when it applies to seeking spiritual truth?

much less when it is used to avoid HIS Church? established by Jesus Christ himself?

don't think so.

+

republicanchick

NO, the Catholic church still has the blood of the Saints on her hands. I must also add that many of the practices of the Catholic church are against God's Word and evil.

not true

but I won't go into WHY since you anti-Catholics are nothing if not closed minded. Besides, if you cared about finding out the truth, you would attend a RCIA class (free classe Sept-Easter in all Catholic Churches, teaches people about the history, dogmas, etc...)

+

TrakeM

LIE

but we are not surprised... anti-Catholics are always huge liars

anti-Catholics... libs...

whats the diff?

+
Which part are you saying is a lie? That Hitler was a catholic? He said he was in "Mein Comph". The official nazi belt buckle had engraved on it "god with us". Sorry, these are just facts.

Yelling "lie" when someone states a fact doesn't make you come across as having a good argument.

journey

not true

but I won't go into WHY since you anti-Catholics are nothing if not closed minded. Besides, if you cared about finding out the truth, you would attend a RCIA class (free classe Sept-Easter in all Catholic Churches, teaches people about the history, dogmas, etc...)

+

I'm not interested because I don't spend my time on false doctrines of men.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I guess that's kind of true?

If everyone was catholic then catholics wouldn't have had to kill all those people for not being catholic.

Nah, they'd discover new divisions in the chronic effort to hate and self-rise above.