The Real Mount Sinai Found in Saudi Arabia

beameup

It's always been in Arabia. I never said any differently. The big news is the new location, not buying it.

:readthis:
Which probably accounts for the fact that "Mt. Sinai" was identified by Constantine's mother to be in the Sinai Peninsula in the 4th century, and where pilgrimages are conducted to this very day.

On the other hand, the video I posted clearly shows evidence otherwise, but the location is guarded by the Saudis to forbid anyone from actually seeing the site (under penalty of imprisonment).

Yet more "bird-droppings" from Tweety. :kookoo:

KingdomRose

I have read and watched everything I could find on this subject. I have concluded that the real Mt. Sinai is in fact in Saudi Arabia, as the Scripture itself indicates. The mountain where St. Catherine's Monastery is located was deemed Moses' mountain by Helena, the mother of Constantine. Why should we take her word for it? She even claimed to have found "the true cross." Yeah right.

Do some research, people.

beameup

In 1978 Christian biblical archaeologist Ron Wyatt discovered the true Red Sea crossing of the Hebrews in the Gulf of Aqaba at Nuweiba in the Sinai Peninsula. Wyatt also theorized from the biblical account that the true site of Mt. Sinai (Mt Horeb, Exodus 3.1) and Israel's encampment must be near the Nuweiba Red Sea crossing in the surrounding mountains of Midian in Saudi Arabia rather than the traditional Mt Sinai site in the Sinai Peninsula. His theory brought him to Jabal al Lawz, a mountain long known by its residents to be the site of God's presence and Israel's encampment. Thus far the evidence at Jebel el Lawz fits the biblical description perfectly.
http://www.messianic-literary.com/mt_sinai.htm

TweetyBird

Yea but "Tweety" ("the Hebrew Scholar") thinks Sinai Peninsula (the traditional Mt. Sinai) is Saudi Arabia.

Patterns of Evidence

What difference does it make in the grand scope of things? You make it sound like our salvation is dependent on the correct site of Mt Sinai. Do you not see the humor and the waste of time in this?

TweetyBird

In 1978 Christian biblical archaeologist Ron Wyatt discovered the true Red Sea crossing of the Hebrews in the Gulf of Aqaba at Nuweiba in the Sinai Peninsula. Wyatt also theorized from the biblical account that the true site of Mt. Sinai (Mt Horeb, Exodus 3.1) and Israel's encampment must be near the Nuweiba Red Sea crossing in the surrounding mountains of Midian in Saudi Arabia rather than the traditional Mt Sinai site in the Sinai Peninsula. His theory brought him to Jabal al Lawz, a mountain long known by its residents to be the site of God's presence and Israel's encampment. Thus far the evidence at Jebel el Lawz fits the biblical description perfectly.
http://www.messianic-literary.com/mt_sinai.htm

Why did I just know you were heading there .... :rotfl: He sure ran a scam that took in a whole lot of people - most of it was shear blasphemy. Probably why he died before he could do any more damage to Biblical truths.

TweetyBird

It's obvious to everyone with a brain, that you failed to view the Original Post video. :kookoo:

Mt Sinai is not missing. I don't need to see the video. Mt Sinai has always been right where God put it. It does not matter if people are debating over its location. God knows where it is. It is not missing. :duh:

beameup

Mt Sinai is not missing. I don't need to see the video. Mt Sinai has always been right where God put it. It does not matter if people are debating over its location.
God knows where it is. It is not missing. :duh:

... but your bird-neurons are