The Rapture

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you want me to post a PM? It shows she is a liar and evil, or dumb.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you want me to post a PM? It shows she is a liar and evil, or dumb.

I want you to start a new thread in the Help Desk. It's in the Welcome Center section.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The so-called "Rapture" is really the Resurrection of the Righteous that has been spoken about in both the Old and New Testament.
You sure about that? Paul said it is a mystery, not revealed before. Ezekiel 37 and John 3 seem to show the same event, the resurrection into glorified bodies. Those of us alive will also be transformed, and that is not in scripture or prophecy. You have to be born twice, and Paul is telling us he will take us just the same. The difference comes down to timing. Timing is only brought up once.

1Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

It is pretty obvious those he is writing too were concerned they missed it. He is letting them know they did not, and the order of things. The departure comes before the anti-Christ makes peace with Israel and they rebuild the Temple. So he can defile it.

DAN P

Just because Knight has encouraged juicy...

There is no rapture and the tribulation was in 70 A.D.
and believe that Christ will be coming back for the b o c , but here do see the Greek word rapture as I have yet to see that Greek word ,

it is found in 2 Thess 1 here the Greek word coming // parousia back for us .

then in 1 Thess 4:17 the Greek word caught away // harpazo .

then in Gal 1:4 is the Greek word rescue // exaireo ,

dan p