The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Freemasons do defend their fellow cultists, just like business associates and friends defend fellow associates and friends for reasons related to their friendships. Look at how many of Fauci's associates defended his lies about the Wuhan lab, even when they knew he was lying.
Ah, so the Republican Party is controlled by Freemason cultists? Got it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It isn't as dumb as your gullibility about UFOs.
Do you also believe that Freemasons in the Republican Party are running cover for Freemasons in the Democratic Party who engaged in widespread voter fraud to steal the 2020 presidential election from Donald Trump because they are all Freemasons?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Even the Bible is clear that there are non-human beings out there that are more powerful than we are, and they have appeared on this earth for various reasons from time to time.
Yeah, they're called demons and demonic/human hybrids called the Nephilim. But that just can't be the answer because it's not fun fun fun!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah, they're called demons and demonic/human hybrids called the Nephilim. But that just can't be the answer because it's not fun fun fun!
They're also called angels and angelic beings, e.g., Seraphim, Cherubim, etc., but that just can't be the answer because it doesn't give you nightmares!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Even the Bible is clear that there are non-human beings out there that are more powerful than we are, and they have appeared on this earth for various reasons from time to time. It isn't me you mock.

Angels/demons (essentially the same class of being, initially) are not "UFO"s because they are, by definition, identified as angels/demons.

And UFO != ET.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Angels/demons (essentially the same class of being, initially) are not "UFO"s because they are, by definition, identified as angels/demons.
What would you call this if you saw it?
wheels-fire.jpg

Gary K

Banned
Even the Bible is clear that there are non-human beings out there that are more powerful than we are, and they have appeared on this earth for various reasons from time to time. It isn't me you mock.
And yet, in your world view, you deny the existence of the universe's greatest con artist who leads everyone, except those protected by their trust in God and His word, around the by the nose through his deceptions.

You just gave the very reason for rejecting your own world view.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And yet, in your world view, you deny the existence of the universe's greatest con artist who leads everyone, except those protected by their trust in God and His word, around the by the nose through his deceptions.

You just gave the very reason for rejecting your own world view.
Where do I start with your stupidity? Ah, here:

1) I don't reject the existence of Satan.
2) You have been led around by the nose though quite a few deceptions yourself, QAnon being among them: