The "QAnon" Fraud!

Skeeter

Banned
Leftists think cops are wicked and crooks are good.
Do you really believe that?
What a bunch of idiots.

What a bunch of straw men.
They stupidly think democrats should not be charged with breaking the law because republicans also break the law. What sort of ridiculous nonsense is that?
The kind you continually come up with. Your interpretations tend to be extreme and quite loopy.

marke

"Obsessed" is your word, not mine. I expose it because it is a fraud being perpetrated on the American public--and on Christians in particular.

Why are you "obsessed" with this topic?
What is it about crooked leftists advocating prisons be emptied, crimes be legalized, and cops be jailed for false accusations that you do not understand?

Skeeter

Banned
Exactly. Ungodly liars commit crimes and then blame the crimes on the innocent, like BLM racists blaming cops for the deaths of thugs who threaten cops while being arrested.
The South has a higher percent of murders and divorces, while New England has lower numbers. The South is much more religious than New England. My hypothesis is the greater the misbehavior, the more that people seek out religion to excuse themselves. How do you explain the inverse correlation?

marke

The South has a higher percent of murders and divorces, while New England has lower numbers. The South is much more religious than New England. My hypothesis is the greater the misbehavior, the more that people seek out religion to excuse themselves. How do you explain the inverse correlation?
Southern states have the highest percentages of blacks among the 50 states. What are you trying to say about violence and false religion?

Skeeter

Banned
Southern states have the highest percentages of blacks among the 50 states. What are you trying to say about violence and false religion?
I believe the observation holds when race is controlled. I will check that.

Another explanation is that religious folks more generally have poor insight and external locus of control. They do not safeguard themselves from doing evil things because they do not think evil things can be done by good people. They are blindsided by their own hubris and are ill-prepared to counter their own impulsiveness and poor judgment during stress.

Last edited:

expos4ever

Exactly. Ungodly liars commit crimes and then blame the crimes on the innocent, like BLM racists blaming cops for the deaths of thugs who threaten cops while being arrested.
Do you mean like these lies?

Marke Lie Number 1:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Hank Aaron's death was never attributed to the vaccine.

Marke Lie Number 2:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Democrats do not favour open borders.

Marke Lie Number 3:

Totalitarian democrat government: Orders citizens to take the government covid shot they dishonestly claim is risk-free

No government ever claimed the vaccine was risk-free

Marke Lie Number 4:

And why are vaccers so worried about me if they get vaccinated and infected people cannot harm them?

We all know that the vaccinated can still get infected.

marke

I believe the observation holds when race is controlled. I will check that.

Another explanation is that religious folks more generally have poor insight and external locus of control. They do not safeguard themselves from doing evil things because they do not think evil things can be done by good people. The are blindsided by their own hubris and are ill-prepared to counter their own impulsiveness and poor judgment during stress.
Muslims are religious and false Christians are religious, yet you blame religion for the crimes committed by the ungodly. Don't blame Jesus for the crimes of His religious enemies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I won't bother. Don't blame you for dodging. I'd have taken them apart in short order.
iu