Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Theology Thursday: The Plot: Overview

This is the show from Thursday December 4th, 2014

Summary:

The Plot: On today's Theology Thursday, we present part one of The Plot Overview from the audio series based on the book The Plot by Bob Enyart. For the next several weeks we will present portions of the other Plot audios as well as The Plot Boys audio teaching series for kids.

Today's Resource: The Plot
The Bible Gets Easier to Understand:

Apparent contradictions plague many

The Plot demonstrates how hundreds of such contradictions disappear when the reader applies the big picture of the Bible to its details. Tunnel vision focuses so narrowly on a problem that the solution often lies just out of view. As the pastor of Denver Bible Church, Bob Enyart teaches Christians how to use the whole counsel of God to understand the plot of the Bible and solve biblical mysteries.

The Plot is available in book form or you can listen to the entire teaching series on MP-CD or MP3 downloads or get The Plot Boys for kids!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jefferson,

Thanks for listing part 1 of the overview of The Plot.
Are you going to list part 2 and any that follow in this same thread?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
good teaching...i enjoyed. Thanks for posting.

Second that. What a great book. A must read for everyone!
pr_dancing.gif

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jefferson,

Thanks for listing part 1 of the overview of The Plot.
Are you going to list part 2 and any that follow in this same thread?
If Bob does a show on part 2, I'll list it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The point is not that those ancient people (those "other" people told literal stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically.

They told them symbolically and we are now dumb enough to take them literally.

The Berean

The point is not that those ancient people (those "other" people told literal stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically.

They told them symbolically and we are now dumb enough to take them literally.

Ok, let me ask this one question. Do you believe that Jesus Christ was crucified and was physically resurrected? Or that's just a "symbolic" story?