The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Travesty

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You ain't Him.

Apples and oranges here, mate.

Knock yourself out.

That's three words you don't know the meaning of, and possibly "you" is a difficult concept for you as well.

Don't miss The Very Best of Christianity right after God is Love--Season 2 at 8pm central on the Lighthouse Network.
The two of you are on your way to Hell, and you're taking many with you. Repent, now, before it's too late.

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
The two of you are on your way to Hell, and you're taking many with you. Repent, now, before it's too late.

That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If you think people go to "hell" for being pro-choice you're whacko.

Now, assume that was true: nobody who had any character would want to go to heaven then. You can go there with your evil "god". All the good people would be in "hell".

Your ridiculous theology is just the refuge of a scoundrel.

www.rcrc.org

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If you think people go to "hell" for being pro-choice you're whacko.

Now, assume that was true: nobody who had any character would want to go to heaven then. You can go there with your evil "god". All the good people would be in "hell".

Your ridiculous theology is just the refuge of a scoundrel.

www.rcrc.org
:rotfl:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I wouldn't know, I think freaktrain is a transvestite that works at Planned Barrenhood.

fool

Hall of Fame
I was speaking more of as a moral action, those who would presume they had a right to intrude into personal medical decisions should proplerly shut up,

When someones "personal medical decisions" result in dead bodies pileing up then mankind has a right to ask "what's going on here?"
We'd get to the bottom of it if someone snuffed you, why do you think we'd turn a blind eye to your child in a bag in a dumpster?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If I am not mistaken that would be Beth Pheonix.
You're mistaken. It's Black Canary of DC Comics. She is the girlfriend of Green Arrow [the avatar smaller used]. Green Arrow is the biggest liberal in the DC Comics Universe.

P.S.
She's using one of the avatars from the TOL avatar catalogue.

Minerva

You're mistaken. It's Black Canary of DC Comics. She is the girlfriend of Green Arrow [the avatar smaller used]. Green Arrow is the biggest liberal in the DC Comics Universe.

P.S.
She's using one of the avatars from the TOL avatar catalogue.

DC sucks anyway.:rolleyes:

Minerva

Friends don't joke about comic books.

You are right, if this were the ghetto and not a forum, I could have just gotten myself shot!

:bow: Please forgive me. :bow:​

BTW- It wasn't that long ago that I found out that there is a Dr. Minerva.....a brief yet interesting Marvel character.

(I bet we have more collectibles than you )

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You are right, if this were the ghetto and not a forum, I could have just gotten myself shot!

:bow: Please forgive me. :bow:​
You're forgiven.

BTW- It wasn't that long ago that I found out that there is a Dr. Minerva.....a brief yet interesting Marvel character.
:think:

(I bet we have more collectibles than you )
I'm sure you do. I'm not a rich man.

Minerva

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Excellent:banana:

you should look her up...interesting bio.

And i'm not a rich woman....but over the years we have accumulated a few things. Jared is waiting until the day we have an extra bedroom so he can have a Marvel room. He even gets stores to give him the displays when a movie comes out!! :kookoo:
Pictures?