The Origin of the Myth that the Chuch is 'Spiritual Israel'

Epoisses

Do you think that the word "Jew" in this prophecy is referring to someone other than a person who is a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?:

"And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:13,23).​

The houses were ethnic and of the flesh under the old covenant. Under the new covenant they become spiritual and houses of faith. You don't have the Holy Spirit so you glory in the flesh of some people in the middle east. The bible is written in such a way that you will be deceived without the spirit of Christ.

Jerry Shugart

The houses were ethnic and of the flesh under the old covenant. Under the new covenant they become spiritual and houses of faith.

Of course you did not answer my question here:

Do you think that the word "Jew" in this prophecy is referring to someone other than a person who is a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?:

"And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:13,23).​

Epoisses

Of course you did not answer my question here:

Yes I do. End-time prophecies are not talking about ethnic Jews. There are no ethnic Jews anymore. The blood lines have been corrupted for 2000 years. If you married outside your tribe the line was broken and you refuse to admit that. The Jews in Israel and not Jews according to the old covenant stipulations.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God is only with the Spiritual Jew.

The physical Jew must become a spiritual Jew to be saved.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God is only with the Spiritual Jew.

The physical Jew must become a spiritual Jew to be saved.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

LA

It is very clearly says in both NT and OT about being spiritual to be His people, abundantly.