The Old Covenant and the New Covenant are the same

k0de

What about them? Have you studied the Bible to attempt to find the answer?
Nice try. But your answer to my question was half baked. And it only backs up your claim to kind of people. The people of Israel and not the entire world.

My answer to your question of my Bible study. Is that my Bible study is a work in progress and with an open mind I will come to an understanding of His word the Holy Bible through the guidance, inspiration and revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Any further questions about my Bible study? If no, please answer my question.

Works vs Grace?

Right Divider

Body part
Nice try. But your answer to my question was half baked. And it only backs up your claim to kind of people. The people of Israel and not the entire world.
That was not my claim... that was what scripture says.

My answer to your question of my Bible study. Is that my Bible study is a work in progress and with an open mind I will come to an understanding of His word the Holy Bible through the guidance and inspiration and revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Any further about my Bible study? If no, please answer my question.

Works vs Grace?
I do not understand your problem.

Apart from the dispensation that we are currently in, God separated Israel from the nations (gentiles). If you have questions about how that works, I can point to you some scripture.

k0de

That was not my claim... that was what scripture says.

I do not understand your problem.

Apart from the dispensation that we are currently in, God separated Israel from the nations (gentiles). If you have questions about how that works, I can point to you some scripture.
I don't have any problem. I have all the tools readily available and I can do that at anytime for myself. But Iron sharpens iron right. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the subject. I guess that's to much to ask. But thank you for responding to my post.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't have any problem. I have all the tools readily available and I can do that at anytime for myself. But Iron sharpens iron right. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the subject. I guess that's to much to ask. But thank you for responding to my post.
You need to be more specific... your "subject" is too broad for me to figure out what you're after.