ECT The NT theology core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Only those who are indwelt by the Spirit of Christ are his.

"Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." (Romans 8:9-10)

Why do you believe the Spirit of Christ is not in us?
More of your rabbit trails.... no thanks.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So are you agreeing that there was a separate mystery Christian thing created? I don't.

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together "with Israel", members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

:rotfl:

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Oh IP... you crack me up!

giphy.gif

Right Divider

Body part
So there it is, Paul preached all the counsel of God to Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel.

Paul preached the OT faithfully as Christ gave him understanding.
Paul taught SOME things that NOBODY else knew until God revealed them to and through Paul.

The NEW things were not the ONLY things that Paul taught.

Hence, Paul's statement about "ALL the counsel of God".

Interplanner

There is no such earthly vs heavenly kingdoms developed in the NT. It would just divide things already united all over again. It is 2P2P from D'ism which is not worth considering.

After 72 AD, when the end of the world did not take place, all of this was rather up in the air. In the counterreformation, Ribera introduced another Jewish theocracy but it was the domain of AC. The mission work mentioned recently by Danoh and Murray (an author) were not thinking of another Israel theocracy but only seeing another attempt to help Jews become believers, and thinking it was connected to the end of Christ's reign (Acts 2:30,31). But I don't even that is every solid--not after 72. Everything had been linked to the end of Judea and the temple, and only the worldwide judgement of God was mentioned.

that's why my list of ordinary-language places in the NT that speak of the judgement of God coming have nothing about details about another episode of Judaism in Israel.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no such earthly vs heavenly kingdoms developed in the NT. It would just divide things already united all over again. It is 2P2P from D'ism which is not worth considering.
Poor little IP.

Too bad that you don't believe the Bible.

Eph 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

And NO Paul was NOT speaking in the PAST TENSE about the fullness of times.

Interplanner

Poor little IP.

Too bad that you don't believe the Bible.

Eph 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

And NO Paul was NOT speaking in the PAST TENSE about the fullness of times.

Those are not kingdoms and he was speaking of things now fulfilled in Christ that would remain so going forward. The kingdom is in effect now, and we are ambassadors. (that's why THAT word was selected). It will go forward into the next age.

Interplanner

:mock: So if IP doesn't think so, it can't be true?

That was to get Jamie to speak clearly. I still don't know.

No the Gentiles faith was never a mystery. Amos 9 in Acts 15; it was known for long ages.

The mystery was that it would all happen 'in the Gospel' as the grammar of Eph 3:5-6 says. It would not happen through the law.

Right Divider

Body part
Those are not kingdoms and he was speaking of things now fulfilled in Christ that would remain so going forward. The kingdom is in effect now, and we are ambassadors. (that's why THAT word was selected). It will go forward into the next age.
Your rejection of God's earthly kingdom with the LORD Jesus Christ sitting on the throne of His father David is already duly noted.

Your continues perversion of the scripture is tiresome and I'm putting you back on ignore.

You are useless and stubbornly wrong.

Interplanner

All who believe are in the kingdom of God and in unity with all those who obey the ruler of the universe; that much I agree with Jamie, from Col 1.

The NT never splits things up the way D'ists do. There is no trace or expectation; it is never discussed; it never comes up in conversations in the NT where it would matter. it is imaginary.

Interplanner

baloney, we are in the BOC

Col 1:13 is therefore baloney
with Eph 1:20 with 2:6 which is saying we were raised to reign with Christ when He was
with Rom 14:17 and its practical solutions to cultural/tradition divisions...
It's all baloney, folks!

Interplanner

All who believe are in the kingdom of God and in unity with all those who obey the ruler of the universe; that much I agree with Jamie, from Col 1.

The NT never splits things up the way D'ists do. There is no trace or expectation; it is never discussed; it never comes up in conversations in the NT where it would matter. it is imaginary.

I don't know any passages that divide up the kingdom the way D'ists insist. It would be great if they would be proactive and start their own explanations, but they are now complaining that I start too many posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.