THE NEWS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YOU (( KNOW )) Perfectly, that Your LYING Out Your Foolish TEETH!!!
I said how and why I got there, THEY "LIED" JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING NOW!!!

No Person on earth today could STAND Jesus Either, (( YOU WOULD KILL HIM AGAIN )) JUST LIKE YOU DID Before ((( and now!!! ))).

You're not lying about Paul, But about (( My GOD!!!! )))!!!!

You All are LYING About what I said last night, That's WHO YOU ARE!!

(((( I SAID WHAT I SAID, NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I SAID ))))!!--- (( That's CALLED "Bearing False Witness" )), THE Greatest SIN of ALL!!!

(( You don't know it, but you're IN HELL Already, right NOW!!! )), You'll SEE!!!! -- Just Read it in the Scriptures, That's what GOD Says!!! but you cannot believe ANYTHING GOD SAYS!! (((( YOU "WILL" ))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 101614

And, you've just heard today's uplifting sermon! Brought to
you by the "Letsargue ministries Inc."

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
As I've told you before!!!

Every one of You Know who I'm saying this To!!!

You Phony so called -- "christians" - that think you're SOOO SMART IN YOUR ~~~god; - you'd Best ((( WATCH THE NEWS!!!!! )))!!!!!; - AND Pray Your Stupid "Form" of ~prayers that you know "NOTHING" About; -- AND Pray your ~way (( THAT MY FORM OF PRAYERS DON'T COME TRUE!!!! ))!!!!! ((( Because I'm going to do Everything I can ))) to "Move some Laws" That Are IN the Way of some of the Things You've "EARNED" by your Stupid Hate-mongering OF - (((((( MY GOD!!!!!! )))))) the "Laws of the Universe". --- You fools Know Nothing OF MY "GOD", ( Even though you say you've Read what He has said ) in the Scriptures of the BIBLE!!!! - You Phony lying so called "christians" Have Earned everything I've ever told you what was going to happen to your foolish Country and World, (( AND )) YOU!!!!!

((((((( Keep your Stupid Phony Lying EYES ON THE NEWS ))))))!!!!!!

((( PAUL, DAVID ))) -- 101514

Wow. I have never posted in the Back Alley before. Is this the kind of crap that passes for a thread around here?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's funny...I'm known as "mean aunt jannie" in my neck of the woods. My uncle thought I was retarded when I was a baby because I never smiled. I can say something I think is downright hilarious, and my kids look at me askance. And that's in real life. How I survive here in cyber space I'll never know. :chuckle:

Cause you're the BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.