THE NEWS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestone

As I've told you before!!!

Every one of You Know who I'm saying this To!!!

You Phony so called -- "christians" - that think you're SOOO SMART IN YOUR ~~~god; - you'd Best ((( WATCH THE NEWS!!!!! )))!!!!!; - AND Pray Your Stupid "Form" of ~prayers that you know "NOTHING" About; -- AND Pray your ~way (( THAT MY FORM OF PRAYERS DON'T COME TRUE!!!! ))!!!!! ((( Because I'm going to do Everything I can ))) to "Move some Laws" That Are IN the Way of some of the Things You've "EARNED" by your Stupid Hate-mongering OF - (((((( MY GOD!!!!!! )))))) the "Laws of the Universe". --- You fools Know Nothing OF MY "GOD", ( Even though you say you've Read what He has said ) in the Scriptures of the BIBLE!!!! - You Phony lying so called "christians" Have Earned everything I've ever told you what was going to happen to your foolish Country and World, (( AND )) YOU!!!!!

((((((( Keep your Stupid Phony Lying EYES ON THE NEWS ))))))!!!!!!

((( PAUL, DAVID ))) -- 101514

Oh boy it's the mother of all "thats why they warned us not to take drugs in high school commercials",,,,and we will return after the commercial break,,

glorydaz

lol,,yep he ends his speech with "keep your eyes on the news!" as if he is about to attempt some sort of criminal act against the nation,,,"should we inform homeland security"?,,

If they were doing their job, they'd notice, wouldn't they?

whitestone

If they were doing their job, they'd notice, wouldn't they?

yes,I myself welcome them and give them a great big "thank you: for monitoring the www,,,and maybe it should(out of fairness) serve as a wake up call to letsargue" to reread his own O.P. and recognize the fact that he is actually making a threat against "Christians,the nation and the world",,,and telling us to sit back and watch the news as he carries out his prayers,,,

I'm not much for this and thought I would call it from the beginning,,,,maybe he's just drunk or needs to set his pipe down,,,but in the end he should "re- read his own O.P,,<----- because he is making the same threat to several gorups,countries ect. that Osamah bin Laden stated to his close members "watch what happens next on the news,ect.",,,but now instead it is "letsargue",,,is he just an armature nut,,or is he really a "nut"?

glorydaz

yes,I myself welcome them and give them a great big "thank you: for monitoring the www,,,and maybe it should(out of fairness) serve as a wake up call to letsargue to reread his own O.P. and recognize the fact that he is actually making a threat against "Christians,the nation and the world",,,and telling us to sit back and watch the news as he carries out his prayers,,,

I'm not much for this and thought I would call it from the beginning,,,,maybe he's just drunk or needs to set his pipe down,,,but in the end he should "re- read his own O.P,,<----- because he is making the same threat to several gorups,countries ect. that Osamah bin Laden stated to his close members "watch what happens next on the news,ect.",,,but now instead it is "letsargue",,,is he just an armature nut,,or is he really a "nut"?

I think he's an old nut, and old nuts crack very easily....quite brittle, you know....

Personally, I think Paul is over-whelmed by the world around him, and who wouldn't be? It's getting worse by the day, and we don't have to participate in it's crazyness to see it. Paranoia is something I can understand only too well. It's a scary world out there, and I don't know how people manage to stay sane unless they are absolutely leaning on the everlasting arms.

whitestone

I think he's an old nut, and old nuts crack very easily....quite brittle, you know....

Personally, I think Paul is over-whelmed by the world around him, and who wouldn't be? It's getting worse by the day, and we don't have to participate in it's crazyness to see it. Paranoia is something I can understand only too well. It's a scary world out there, and I don't know how people manage to stay sane unless they are absolutely leaning on the everlasting arms.

oh,so from what you say I gather he is just trying to catch dust floating around in the air and he's not actually making an actual physical threat,,so we should just disregard his statements?

glorydaz

oh,so from what you say I gather he is just trying to catch dust floating around in the air and he's not actually making an actual physical threat,,so we should just disregard his statements?

That's what I'm seeing, and have been seeing for quite some time now.

I'm no professional, but I have a mother who sometimes gets so mad she wants to "divorce" me. (All because I won't let her have a lighter to light the filter of her cigarette). ;)

whitestone

That's what I'm seeing, and have been seeing for quite some time now.

I'm no professional, but I have a mother who sometimes gets so mad she wants to "divorce" me. (All because I won't let her have a lighter to light the filter of her cigarette). ;)

thank you for your input,,my wife works for a company who cares for the elderly and so I also recognize this as a possibility. I would have not been unkind to lets argue,and would have spoken directly to him,,,lol,,we have a thread,,"how do you see the other members here on tol ect.",,,,"letsargue,,is a human being,,just like me/us",,,,and deserves the same respect,,,

john w

Hall of Fame
As I've told you before!!!

Every one of You Know who I'm saying this To!!!

You Phony so called -- "christians" - that think you're SOOO SMART IN YOUR ~~~god; - you'd Best ((( WATCH THE NEWS!!!!! )))!!!!!; - AND Pray Your Stupid "Form" of ~prayers that you know "NOTHING" About; -- AND Pray your ~way (( THAT MY FORM OF PRAYERS DON'T COME TRUE!!!! ))!!!!! ((( Because I'm going to do Everything I can ))) to "Move some Laws" That Are IN the Way of some of the Things You've "EARNED" by your Stupid Hate-mongering OF - (((((( MY GOD!!!!!! )))))) the "Laws of the Universe". --- You fools Know Nothing OF MY "GOD", ( Even though you say you've Read what He has said ) in the Scriptures of the BIBLE!!!! - You Phony lying so called "christians" Have Earned everything I've ever told you what was going to happen to your foolish Country and World, (( AND )) YOU!!!!!

((((((( Keep your Stupid Phony Lying EYES ON THE NEWS ))))))!!!!!!

((( PAUL, DAVID ))) -- 101514

A recent photo, of "Letsgethigh:"

Spoiler
96860_tankor_patrick-smoking-bong-colored.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

glorydaz

thank you for your input,,my wife works for a company who cares for the elderly and so I also recognize this as a possibility. I would have not been unkind to lets argue,and would have spoken directly to him,,,lol,,we have a thread,,"how do you see the other members here on tol ect.",,,,"letsargue,,is a human being,,just like me/us",,,,and deserves the same respect,,,

Well, speaking directly to him can backfire, but I think there have been some who have connected. I'm sure it would be easier in person....there's something about person to person contact that can't be replicated over the internet. :idunno:

whitestone

Well, speaking directly to him can backfire, but I think there have been some who have connected. I'm sure it would be easier in person....there's something about person to person contact that can't be replicated over the internet. :idunno:

Hey,I agree,I am really a very soft spoken person,,I note I have typed a many of things "in love",but somehow they were mistaken as 'mean old whitestone",lol,,I really wish I had a key on my pad to reflect,,,"whitestone not being offensive",,,I don't have one though so I try my best with what I have and hope for the best,,,,,it's better in person though as you say(I understand),,,as for today none of us may ever meet each other except for here in "keyboard land",,,,,,,,"you included letsargue",,,I still respect you,,

whitestone

glorydaz,,,you from the beginning to the end of your conversation to me defended another human being,out of fairness,with respect to them being a member of the human race,,,,,,,,,,"THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I HEARD YOU SAY WAS WHO YOU WERE",,,,,,,thank you I will remember your christian faith,,,,

glorydaz

Hey,I agree,I am really a very soft spoken person,,I note I have typed a many of things "in love",but somehow they were mistaken as 'mean old whitestone",lol,,I really wish I had a key on my pad to reflect,,,"whitestone not being offensive",,,I don't have one though so I try my best with what I have and hope for the best,,,,,it's better in person though as you say(I understand),,,as for today none of us may ever meet each other except for here in "keyboard land",,,,,,,,"you included letsargue",,,I still respect you,,

That's funny...I'm known as "mean aunt jannie" in my neck of the woods. My uncle thought I was retarded when I was a baby because I never smiled. I can say something I think is downright hilarious, and my kids look at me askance. And that's in real life. How I survive here in cyber space I'll never know. :chuckle:

whitestone

glorydaz,,,you from the beginning to the end of your conversation to me defended another human being,out of fairness,with respect to them being a member of the human race,,,,,,,,,,"THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I HEARD YOU SAY WAS WHO YOU WERE",,,,,,,thank you I will remember your christian faith,,,,

to all who are curious how the christian act of love actually works,,read through her former post,,,,,,thats why I am here,,these are the people I am looking for,,,Christianity in action,,,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue has been in a mental institution during his life! He's extremely
mentally disturbed and hates everyone! Perhaps, 40 year's ago he would
be confined in a mental hospital? However, these days they let these guys
run loose. Some are harmless, some are not. He probably needs to be on
meds but, refuses to take them?

Letsargue

Letsargue has been in a mental institution during his life! He's extremely
mentally disturbed and hates everyone! Perhaps, 40 year's ago he would
be confined in a mental hospital? However, these days they let these guys
run loose. Some are harmless, some are not. He probably needs to be on
meds but, refuses to take them?

YOU (( KNOW )) Perfectly, that Your LYING Out Your Foolish TEETH!!!
I said how and why I got there, THEY "LIED" JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING NOW!!!

No Person on earth today could STAND Jesus Either, (( YOU WOULD KILL HIM AGAIN )) JUST LIKE YOU DID Before ((( and now!!! ))).

You're not lying about Paul, But about (( My GOD!!!! )))!!!!

You All are LYING About what I said last night, That's WHO YOU ARE!!

(((( I SAID WHAT I SAID, NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I SAID ))))!!--- (( That's CALLED "Bearing False Witness" )), THE Greatest SIN of ALL!!!

(( You don't know it, but you're IN HELL Already, right NOW!!! )), You'll SEE!!!! -- Just Read it in the Scriptures, That's what GOD Says!!! but you cannot believe ANYTHING GOD SAYS!! (((( YOU "WILL" ))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 101614

Status
Not open for further replies.