The New And Old Wine

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Change you?

LOL...change you? I haven't even addressed your multiple spelling errors...I am not trying to change you...I am merely spreading the good news gospel

As for changing you...the Holy Spirit does that...I just sow seeds and the Spirit makes the seed grow...but some soil is too rough and some pearls should not be cast it is true...

I said
Your ignorance is over whelming. Gods commadnments in the new testament are different than in the old testament. What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Christ, you blaspheme the Word of God. Your a heretick spreading heresy. You are the true definition of intellectual idiot.

Jesus CHANGED commandments, Jesus CHANGED the law, Jesus CHANGED the covenant.

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:33-34
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
(NKJ)

Matt 5:38-39
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
(NKJ)

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your ignorance is over whelming. Gods commadnments in the new testament are different than in the old testament. What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Christ, you blaspheme the Word of God. Your a heretick spreading heresy. You are the true definition of intellectual idiot.

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:33-34
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
(NKJ)

Matt 5:38-39
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
(NKJ)

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Nothing there about the Sabbath changing...

Because He intended Sabbath to be kept...even in the future...the only commandment singled out to pray for its keeping

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nothing there about the Sabbath changing...

Because He intended Sabbath to be kept...even in the future...the only commandment singled out to pray for its keeping

I said
The whole old testament has been changed. If it isn't written in the new testament it has been changed. How blind and how ignorant are you. YOu better go spread your heresy somewhere else.

clefty

I said
The whole old testament has been changed. If it isn't written in the new testament it has been changed. How blind and how ignorant are you. YOu better go spread your heresy somewhere else.

Relax buddy...all this to avoid a day of rest...

Sabbath not in NT...LOL

Lord of the Sabbath says otherwise...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Relax buddy...all this to avoid a day of rest...

Sabbath not in NT...LOL

Lord of the Sabbath says otherwise...

I said
Some times I forget how you twist things around. I never sad the Sabbath wasn't in the new testament.
The law of keeping the Sabbath isn't in the new testament. We have a choice to keep it or not keep it.

Matt 23:24-25
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Some times I forget how you twist things around. I never sad the Sabbath wasn't in the new testament.
The law of keeping the Sabbath isn't in the new testament. We have a choice to keep it or not keep it.

Matt 23:24-25
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

You are just like the Pharisees who thought they could redefine the Sabbath too...

They were wrong...you are wrong...

Not one text showing He changed the Sabbath...but specifically instructed its keeping continue even after He was returned to heaven...the ONLY commandment singled out and specifically instructed it continue to be kept into the future...

Even pray that it continue to be kept...

"Do as they say" He said of those in the seat of Moses not what they do...

they said keep the commandments but were not...just like you saying Sabbath is ok to keep but you are not

doing it...

"Go and sin no more" He instructed...and what sin is is not keeping the law...

"Keep the commandments" He said to the rich young ruler...

"Do My Father's will" He said which is to obey His commandments

"Follow me" does not include Sunday Ham ya dig?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are just like the Pharisees who thought they could redefine the Sabbath too...

Not one text showing He changed the Sabbath...but specifically instructed its keeping continue even after He was returned to heaven...the ONLY commandment singled out and specifically instructed it continue to be kept into the future...

I said
Now that is a lie. And you know it. Jesus didn't single out as a commandment to keep the Sabbath. You lied again. What He said was we have a choice to keep it or not keep it.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Now that is a lie. And you know it. Jesus didn't single out as a commandment to keep the Sabbath. You lied again.

Name another commandment He instructed prayers for that it be kept into the future...even after He was returned to heaven...

He specifically instructed that prayer be said that the Sabbath be kept...not even that the temple be spared or lives would be saved...just the Sabbath.

What He said was we have a choice to keep it or not keep it.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

Having to use Paul to speak for Him is weak...weaker still that you resort to misuse Paul and force your view into what Paul did NOT write...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Name another commandment He instructed prayers for that it be kept into the future...even after He was returned to heaven...

He specifically instructed that prayer be said that the Sabbath be kept...not even that the temple be spared or lives would be saved...just the Sabbath.

Having to use Paul to speak for Him is weak...weaker still that you resort to misuse Paul and force your view into what Paul did NOT write...

I said
XXX Wake up. Your trying to force your ideas on me. I started this thread. So I am required to answer all remarks. Your not, you don't even have to come on my threads. If you were a Christian your only allowed to warn me twice. And then reject me. lolo NOT NAG ME UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
XXX Wake up. Your trying to force your ideas on me. I started this thread. So I am required to answer all remarks. Your not, you don't even have to come on my threads. If you were a Christian your only allowed to warn me twice. And then reject me. lolo NOT NAG ME UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

No cows here certainly no golden calf lol

You act more and more like the histrionic Pharisees and inquisitors...understandable as you can only silence truth not refute it...

Maybe it is not me...maybe your conscious bothering you? The Spirit knows there is ONE WAY and He is the way...not choose what thou wilt

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No cows here certainly no golden calf lol

You act more and more like the histrionic Pharisees and inquisitors...understandable as you can only silence truth not refute it...

Maybe it is not me...maybe your conscious bothering you? The Spirit knows there is ONE WAY and He is the way...not choose what thou wilt

I said
lol I have refuted everything you have said. And I done it with scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Pharisees thought the same with their new added interpretations...

He said the old tasted better...

I said
Your the Pharisee. Your the one trying to hang onto the old. Jesus changed the commandments, and the law, and the covenant.

Luke 5:38-39
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your the Pharisee. Your the one trying to hang onto the old. Jesus changed the commandments, and the law, and the covenant.

Luke 5:38-39
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Which laws were changed...abrogating His Fsther's law?

You have yet to post scripture which specifies the Sabbath was changed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which laws were changed...abrogating His Fsther's law?

You have yet to post scripture which specifies the Sabbath was changed.

I said
Keeping the Sabbath was part of the old testament law. The whole law was done away with for Christians. Which it is obvious your not a real Christian.

Jesus Changed the old testament law.
Jesus annulled the old testament commandments
Jesus made the old covenant obsolete.

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Clefty your doing a lot of damage to the Church.
I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Keeping the Sabbath was part of the old testament law. The whole law was done away with for Christians. Which it is obvious your not a real Christian.

Jesus Changed the old testament law.
Jesus annulled the old testament commandments
Jesus made the old covenant obsolete.

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

The whole law was done away with?

So you can kill, steal, lie, fornicate, worship another God? Same God with false worship?

clefty

Clefty your doing a lot of damage to the Church.
I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

You are a church now?

The true church does not mind correction and willfully submits to the Word to be exactly as He was and do exactly what He did...

But yes the Church and its Pharisees hate reform...kills its prophets with their message to repent

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The whole law was done away with?

So you can kill, steal, lie, fornicate, worship another God? Same God with false worship?

I said
The devil does have a lot of control over you. Look at them gross exaggerations coming out of you.
The new testament says don't kill, or steal, or lie, or fornicate. And yet you don't give any credit to Jesus for covering all them sins in His Word. Gross exaggerations. You worship in the flesh, I worship in the Spirit.

Rom 8:1-8

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Your not even in the Spirit.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
The devil does have a lot of control over you. Look at them gross exaggerations coming out of you.
The new testament says don't kill, or steal, or lie, or fornicate. And yet you don't give any credit to Jesus for covering all them sins in His Word. Gross exaggerations. You worship in the flesh, I worship in the Spirit.

Rom 8:1-8

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Your not even in the Spirit.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

The words He spoke include a Sabbath keeping...those words the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...