THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

clefty

You like to twist things like a snake.

just trying to keep up with you your logic...

but like I said...at least somebody responds to my posts LOL

so thanks for dat...

Show where I put posts in your name on purpose.
in the “Love vs obedience” thread in the ETC section I didn’t even know about

#17 post you posted my name when you quoted KerimF

then when I noted it you just said “good grief” and told me to “calm down”

you fixed it but good grief is right...

You do lie about what I say and put quote marks as if I said it.

I paraphrase your “every day is Sabbath Holy day...eat whatever”

clefty

And what did God teach him?

Why don’t you let Peter tell you himself?:

Acts 10:28 “Then he said to them “You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But Yah has shown me that I should NOT call any man common or unclean.”

Nothing there about Peter being shown it was ok to eat swine.

Acts 10: 34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that Yah shows no partiality. 35 But in every nation whoever fears Him and WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS is accepted by Him.”

STILL NOTHING about eating dog meat...but notice “and WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS”...hmmmm...now Who determines what is righteous? Man and his traditions replacing Yah’s commandments?...like you your “every day is Holy eat whatever”?

Peter AGAIN explains what was shown him:

Acts 11: 17 “So if God gave them the same giftas He gave us who believed in the LordJesus Christ, who was I to hinder the work of God?”

So AGAIN Peter explains it was about gentiles NO LONGER unclean and STILL nothing about eating swine...

And finally even the Jews knew it was NOT about eating swine:

Acts 11:18When they heard this, their objections were put to rest, and they glorified God, saying, “So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.”

NO WONDER Peter later in Acts 15: 11 preaches at the council that the Jews will be saved in the same manner as the Gentiles...BY FAITH

He turned the whole council on its head as they were meeting about how the Gentiles were to be saved LIKE JEWS...LOL

SO TO CONCLUDE: Peter was shown that he should NOT call any man common or unclean is EXACTLY that ENMITY Jews had against goyim which Paul wrote Yahushua abolished in His flesh Eph 2:15 having broken down the middle wall which divided Jew from goyim...

NOTHING THERE ABOUT YOUR EAT WHATEVER...as if NOT offering a swine to an idol makes it clean to eat...LOL

Notice it was nothing about what you talk about?

of course it was you silly desperate idolator...

4 things were settled on and ALL 4 are found already prohibited to the goyim back in the OT and were NOW STILL prohibited to the goyim who crowded the synagogues every Sabbath as James concluded would continue to happen in this NEW COVENANT with the SAME LAW:

1. Sexual immorality Lev 18: 6-26
2. Food offered to idols Lev 17:8-9 you really think NOT offering dog meat to an idol makes it clean for Sabbath potluck?
3. Meat strangled/suffocated carcass Lev 17: 13,15 you really think swine not strangled makes it clean for mid week service meals?
4. Blood Lev 17:10 you really think draining the blood of rats makes it clean meat to eat any meal time or snacks?

Peter was clear “WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM will receive remission of sins” Acta 10:43 not just Jews...

As earlier Peter fresh out of prison began to insist “we ought to obey Yah rather than men...we are His witnesses to these things and so also is the Holy Spirit whom Yah has given TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM” Acts 6:29,32

so according to Peter:

WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM + THOSE OBEY HIM = NO DISTINCTION between Jew and goyim...

He learned his lesson of the vision with the sheet...had NOTHING to do with “YAY! we can eat bacon!!”

your turn to learn what Peter did...

clefty

Just watch yourself and don't get too dishonest, because I won't discuss with such people.

So back to the Mystery Kept Secret...

at least we agree the mystery was Yahushua Himself and not that Peter and Paul taught two different gospels...one that included the Law and the other that...hey wait a minute!...you DO think a different way was dispensed by Paul...

what’s going on here?

Just kidding I know why you MAD...

God's Truth

Why don’t you let Peter tell you himself?:

Acts 10:28 “Then he said to them “You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But Yah has shown me that I should NOT call any man common or unclean.”

Nothing there about Peter being shown it was ok to eat swine.

Where does Peter say not to?

Acts 15: 28For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Acts 10: 34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that Yah shows no partiality. 35 But in every nation whoever fears Him and WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS is accepted by Him.”

STILL NOTHING about eating dog meat...but notice “and WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS”...hmmmm...now Who determines what is righteous? Man and his traditions replacing Yah’s commandments?...like you your “every day is Holy eat whatever”?

Cornelius and his whole household were non Jews.

Peter AGAIN explains what was shown him:

Acts 11: 17 “So if God gave them the same giftas He gave us who believed in the LordJesus Christ, who was I to hinder the work of God?”

So AGAIN Peter explains it was about gentiles NO LONGER unclean and STILL nothing about eating swine...

And finally even the Jews knew it was NOT about eating swine:

Acts 11:18When they heard this, their objections were put to rest, and they glorified God, saying, “So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.”

NO WONDER Peter later in Acts 15: 11 preaches at the council that the Jews will be saved in the same manner as the Gentiles...BY FAITH

He turned the whole council on its head as they were meeting about how the Gentiles were to be saved LIKE JEWS...LOL

SO TO CONCLUDE: Peter was shown that he should NOT call any man common or unclean is EXACTLY that ENMITY Jews had against goyim which Paul wrote Yahushua abolished in His flesh Eph 2:15 having broken down the middle wall which divided Jew from goyim...

You need to read more carefully. God says not to call anyone unclean whom He has MADE CLEAN.

God's Truth

So back to the Mystery Kept Secret...

at least we agree the mystery was Yahushua Himself and not that Peter and Paul taught two different gospels...one that included the Law and the other that...hey wait a minute!...you DO think a different way was dispensed by Paul...

what’s going on here?

Just kidding I know why you MAD...

The MAD doctrines say Paul and Peter taught different gospels. I do not teach that.

Just look what happened when Peter, out of fear of the Jews, stopped eating with the Gentiles:

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Did you see that?

Peter was living like the Gentiles, and NOT AS THE JEWS, but out of fear, he preached out of line with the gospel and told the Gentiles things to do that the Jews did.

clefty

Where does Peter say not to?
back in verse 9 silly

”Yah made NO DISTINCTION between us and them” now think for a minute if half the group was NOT eating swine and the other half WAS...that would be a distinction a blind illiterate pagan could make...

but there was a reason why the Holy Spirit made NO DISTINCTION because these believing goyim crowding synagogues each Sabbath were nearly Jews...only circumcision was the remaining issue...is WHY the council was called...

Hey! did you realized the council was convened by JEWS to determine what goyim were to do to ENTER the club?...

NO COUNCIL was held to determine what Jews NO LONGER had to do...all that came later...centuries later...

Acts 15: 28For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

So again...you really think SWINE was ok to eat as long as it was not offered to idols, not strangled and drained of blood? Suddenly it is ok? LOL

You also think His 10 Laws were aborted too? Not to grow to maturity in gentile hearts and minds?

Seriously? Only 4 things were required of believing goyim? Oh wait 5 James concluded Sabbath readings of Moses would be heard by them.

Who joins a club demanding to do the least amount of rules? Or claims original club rules are not dispensed to them the new members? MAD people?

Cornelius and his whole household were non Jews.
and praying, devout, Yah fearing, alms giving, fasting non Jews...the last thing was circumcision which was NEVER salvific NOR mandatory to live/worship among Jews...and a burden no Jew had to lift himself as HIS PARENTS decided for him...

Yup Cornelius was obeying IS WHY he received the Holy Spirit ask Peter Acts 5:32

You make it seem like Cornelius wanted to worship another god or idol to blaspheme His name kill commit adultery steal lie covet...and bring SWINE and DOG MEAT to the synagogue...he and his household

Maybe his prayers were “let me get Jews to worship you on Sundays and eat Bacon...let me be the branch that changes the trunk and root...” LOL

Of course NOT...

You need to read more carefully. God says not to call anyone unclean whom He has MADE CLEAN.
you need to read more carefully...God does NOT make clean wilfull sinners...presumptuous rebels...those that would change both times and laws...unrepentant and uncircumcised hearts...idolators or fornicators which is exactly those that would make claims like “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

God's Truth

back in verse 9 silly

”Yah made NO DISTINCTION between us and them” now think for a minute if half the group was NOT eating swine and the other half WAS...that would be a distinction a blind illiterate pagan could make...
Cornelius and his whole family were Gentiles. They didn’t get circumcised and do the other purification works of the law which could have made them Jewish converts.

but there was a reason why the Holy Spirit made NO DISTINCTION because these believing goyim crowding synagogues each Sabbath were nearly Jews...only circumcision was the remaining issue...is WHY the council was called...

They weren’t allowed in the earthly temple, and they were separate and without God.

and praying, devout, Yah fearing, alms giving, fasting non Jews...the last thing was circumcision which was NEVER salvific NOR mandatory to live/worship among Jews...and a burden no Jew had to lift himself as HIS PARENTS decided for him...

Cornelius was an unclean Gentile who did not follow the ceremonial works of the law. He was dead in his sin and in the uncircumcision of his flesh.
This is what Peter said about Cornelius:
Acts 10:28, He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.
Yup Cornelius was obeying IS WHY he received the Holy Spirit ask Peter Acts 5:32
Cornelius was a devout, righteous, and God fearing man with all his household, and gave many alms to the Jewish people and prayed to God continually. See Acts 10:2, and Acts 10:22.

A holy angel told Cornelius to ask Peter to come to his house so that he could hear what he had to say.
Cornelius said we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us. See Acts 10:33.

Cornelius and his whole household were to listen to what Peter was commanded to tell them.
Cornelius had to do right, fear God, AND HEAR THE NEW COVENANT, the gospel message that saved.
You make it seem like Cornelius wanted to worship another god or idol to blaspheme His name kill commit adultery steal lie covet...and bring SWINE and DOG MEAT to the synagogue...he and his household
I do no such thing.
Maybe his prayers were “let me get Jews to worship you on Sundays and eat Bacon...let me be the branch that changes the trunk and root...” LOL

Of course NOT...
you need to read more carefully...God does NOT make clean wilfull sinners...presumptuous rebels...those that would change both times and laws...unrepentant and uncircumcised hearts...idolators or fornicators which is exactly those that would make claims like “every day is Holy...eat whatever”
Gentiles were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise.

Gentiles were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, see Ephesians 2:12.

clefty

Cornelius and his whole family were Gentiles.
and already in the OT there was protocol for these strangers within their gates...you know like in the Sabbath commandment you reject...the ONLY commandment specifically listed as given to the stranger...

Here is more on the stranger and foreigner being in the ONE BODY of Israel...

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...ded-In-The-Law

Look at the opportunities already in the OT for believing goyim to be “grafted in”

Ezekiel 47:21You are to divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who dwell among you and who have children. You are to treat them as native-born Israelites; along with you, they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23In whatever tribe a foreigner dwells, you are to assign his inheritance there, declares the Lord GOD.

Nothing about circumcision here because that would make them full Israelite...

But His temple was to be a house of prayer for all nations Is. 56:7 a foreshadow to when all nations will flow to it Is. 2:2 just as when in the New Earth the Tree of Life is restored as healing for ALL nations...Rev 22:2

Notice the people do NOT become ONE NATION first...and then worship...

They didn’t get circumcised and do the other purification works of the law which could have made them Jewish converts.
ONLY circumcision made one full convert later a Mikva was added as we do baptize...as did Cornelius

But already in the OT non circumcised had good fellowship and worship and lived within the gates...ONE LAW for both Native and Foreigner...

Cornelius was exactly that...

They weren’t allowed in the earthly temple, and they were separate and without God.

Which was NOT taught in the Torah but added on tradition from the enmity Jews had of goyim...you know the enmity Yahushua abolished in His flesh...making from Jew and goyim ONE new man...joining them...ONE body...clasping its Head...Him His Way...

This was taught in His Torah:

Numbers 15:14“And if a stranger who sojourns with you , or whoever is among you throughout your generations, and would present an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to Yah JUST AS YOU DO SO SHALL HE DO. 15 ONE ORDINANCE shall be for you of the congregation and for the stranger who sojourns with you, and ordinance forever throughout your generations, AS YOU ARE SO SHALL THE STRANGER BE BEFORE Yah.

Is why when Judiazers came to demand adult males be circumcised in the custom of Moses it was a major controversy...

1) it was IMPOSSIBLE as that would mean adult men would have to be 8 days old again...

2) circumcision was NEVER taught in the OT as salvific

Cornelius was an unclean Gentile who did not follow the ceremonial works of the law. He was dead in his sin and in the uncircumcision of his flesh.
This is what Peter said about Cornelius:
Acts 10:28, He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.
yup the enmity for goyim was STRONG at this point in history and well NOT taught in TORAH is WHY Peter was corrected away from Jewish tradition and back to ONE LAW for both native and stranger...

Cornelius was a devout, righteous, and God fearing man with all his household, and gave many alms to the Jewish people and prayed to God continually. See Acts 10:2, and Acts 10:22.

Now was he devout to his Roman customs of worship? Was Cornelius righteous by his Roman god’s standards? Did he fear a Roman god pray and fast to it?

How is one devout WITHOUT DOING the ceremonial works? “Hey guys I am here to worship and brought Ham to eat” LOL

A holy angel told Cornelius to ask Peter to come to his house so that he could hear what he had to say.
Cornelius said we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us. See Acts 10:33.

Cornelius and his whole household were to listen to what Peter was commanded to tell them.
Cornelius had to do right, fear God, AND HEAR THE NEW COVENANT, the gospel message that saved.
What did Peter say? “But in every nation WHOEVER fears Him and works righteousness IS ACCEPTED by Him.” Acts 10:35

See? Cornelius was ALREADY ACCEPTED having done works of righteousness and believing the ALMIGHTY ONE...

NOW Cornelius was to learn the MYSTERY REVEALED of Yahushua and that whoever believes in Him shall receive remission of sins Acts 10:43... ironic Peter taught it...as some claim only Paul knew it...or something...

and the Spirit descended on all those who heard the word Acts 10:44 BECAUSE THEY ALREADY WERE OBEYING...as Peter preached earlier Acts 5:32 “the Holy Spirit whom Yah has given to those who obey Him”

Cornelius and his household then WANTED to be baptized...not in order to become saved but to demonstrate they ALREADY WERE SAVED...

Like marriage you do not go get married at a church in order to fall in love but because YOU ALREADY ARE IN LOVE...LOL

His heart was uncircumcised...he wished to DO MORE...not shirk from His good works befitting repentance...like you your “I rest every day...eat anything”

I do no such thing.
sure you do...even in this post you claim Cornelius did NO ceremonial works and was dead in his uncircumcised heart when clearly being devout and fearing Yah meant he was clean and his heart WAS circumcised and the Holy Spirit SAW NO DISTINCTION between believing Cornelius and a believing Jew...

You make him out to be uncircumcised pagan observing his Roman gods and ceremonies “every day Holy and eating whatever” but well he was NOT...

Gentiles were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise.
again please REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY...the ONLY commandment SPECIFICALLY given to the strangers within their gates...

Gentiles were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, see Ephesians 2:12.
it is like you are repeating it to convince yourself? LOL

And just like you rejecting the very Law that secures your adoption...your rebellious uncircumcised heart prevents you to see that faith in HIm...MAKES one citizen of the commonwealth of Isreal...

joined with it...grafted into it...is WHY you wish to keep Holy that which is His...do AS HE TAUGHT AND DEMONSTRATED ...and now since YOU ARE HIS to keep yourself clean pure HOLY faithful and doing works befitting repentance...His Works His Way...

Not your idolatrous “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

Last edited:

God's Truth

The body of Christ is NOT Israel. You cannot continue to push your LIE via "the seed of Abraham".

That is what you say to my saying: How many times do you have to be told it is through Abraham's seed WITH SARAH?

Hagar and Ishmael were sent away.

I really wonder why you bring up Ishmael.

As for you saying the body of Christ is not Israel---of course Jews who are saved are in the body of Christ.

God's Truth

The gospel of the kingdom is NOT identical to the gospel of the grace of God.

It matters not how much you hate the truth.

The gospel of the kingdom is the same as the gospel of grace.

There aren't two different kingdoms and two different gospels that are pitted against each other.

Mark 13:10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Those in falseness say that the gospel Paul is preaching among the nations is another gospel. So what is Paul doing spreading another gospel and not the one spoken of in MARK by Jesus?!

Mark 14:9Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

Mark 16:15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

That is the one and only gospel that Paul helped spread to this day.

clefty

Hagar and Ishmael were sent away.

I really wonder why you bring up Ishmael.

As for you saying the body of Christ is not Israel---of course Jews who are saved are in the body of Christ.

As are even those from Hagar and Ishmael IF they believe and have faith in the mystery revealed —>Yahushua...and obey Him His way...love as He loved...abide in Him...live His faith lifestyle

yup...even those of Hagar and Ishmael are in the body of the anointed One...adopted on condition...we being saved as they are

He is even able to destroy the enmity between Jews and Muslims...

halleluYah

God's Truth

As are even those from Hagar and Ishmael IF they believe and have faith in the mystery revealed —>Yahushua...and obey Him His way...love as He loved...abide in Him...live His faith lifestyle

yup...even those of Hagar and Ishmael are in the body of the anointed One...adopted on condition...we being saved as they are

He is even able to destroy the enmity between Jews and Muslims...

halleluYah

Israel is NOT called Israel through Hagar and Ishmael. That is what the discussion between RD and myself was about.

God's Truth

When Jesus walked the earth---HE TAUGHT ABOUT THE CHURCH that would be built.

Jesus taught about THE CHURCH, the one and ONLY CHURCH OF HIS BODY.

Jesus had to die and rise again before anyone can be put in his body, the church.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, he taught how to get in his body, his church.

How about this...the Madists claim there is another gospel than the one preached by Jesus Christ---yet Jesus calls our attention to his gospel being run by 'the church'.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen,
tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

The BODY of Christ are people IN CHRIST.

The SHEEP have to be in to be called 'His sheep'.

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

So much for a different gospel and how Jesus only taught the old law.

Since when does the OLD LAW teach to go through Jesus and those in the church?

God's Truth

Acts 15:7And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

clefty

The MAD doctrines say Paul and Peter taught different gospels. I do not teach that.
You teach Paul taught "every day is Holy eat whatever"...cuz you MAD at the Sabbath too...you also claim Peter ate unclean...making you MADDER as if the WHOLE ACTS its gospel was different than what He taught and demonstrated with His life...

Just look what happened when Peter, out of fear of the Jews, stopped eating with the Gentiles:

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Did you see that?

Peter was living like the Gentiles, and NOT AS THE JEWS, but out of fear, he preached out of line with the gospel and told the Gentiles things to do that the Jews did.

Peter was living as the Gentiles who were willing to sit and eat with ANYONE...they didn't have silly rules like Jews did...

but now I imagine you want to claim Peter here was eating Pork chops dog meat and shrimp right? As if these believing Gentiles claimed as you do "eat whatever" LOL

Sitting to eat with Gentiles was NOT what Jews did according to their own laws...Peter got up not wanting to offend Jews from Jerusalem...so Paul rebuked him to remind him silly Jewish rules don't apply anymore...

Wonder if you noticed that Paul even asked Peter why he was compelling Gentiles to live as do the Jews...LOL...you know eat clean foods...

keep reading about what Paul says: SEPARATING THEMSELVES FROM GENTILES WAS NOT WORKS THAT JUSTIFIED JEWS...