The Most High

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is not invisible.

"However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever." (1 Timothy 1:16-17)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever." (1 Timothy 1:16-17)

Who is He?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The King is the Messiah who bestows eternal life on his people.

Of course Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.

I am a Jew and I believe Jesus is the Messiah. He is a Jew. We expected that Messiah would come and He did.

Jesus is not invisible. God is. Or, God is not visible. Of course, Jesus walked the earth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is not invisible. God is. Or, God is not visible. Of course, Jesus walked the earth.

"There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body." (1 Corinthians 15:44)

What do you believe a spiritual body is made of?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body." (1 Corinthians 15:44)

What do you believe a spiritual body is made of?

I do not know what you are talking about. It is my belief that you should learn the truth before you say something.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

I do not know what you are talking about. It is my belief that you should learn the truth before you say something.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, Jamie asked you a sensible question about spirit beings, and the above was your response. You said "I do not know what you are talking about".

There is a giant sized hole in your whole understanding of the Bible, which talks extensively about the spirit realm. You are not even sure there is a spirit realm or spirit beings. Instead you change the subject to some Hebrew calendar.

There is God in heaven, Jesus at His right hand, 4 winged creatures, seven spirits, 24 elders, an innumerable number of good angels in heaven going from heaven to earth serving God and man. There are the seraphs, the archangels Michael and Gabriel.

Then there is Satan and his fallen angels, for now confined to earth. There is a huge conflict between the invisible armies of God and Satans evil armies - principalities, powers, the god of this world, Beelzebub, etc.

You need to do a little reading of your Bible about the spirit realm so that at least you know about them and don't keep on repeating "I do not know what you are talking about".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, Jamie asked you a sensible question about spirit beings, and the above was your response. You said "I do not know what you are talking about".

There is a giant sized hole in your whole understanding of the Bible, which talks extensively about the spirit realm. You are not even sure there is a spirit realm or spirit beings. Instead you change the subject to some Hebrew calendar.

There is God in heaven, Jesus at His right hand, 4 winged creatures, seven spirits, 24 elders, an innumerable number of good angels in heaven going from heaven to earth serving God and man. There are the seraphs, the archangels Michael and Gabriel.

Then there is Satan and his fallen angels, for now confined to earth. There is a huge conflict between the invisible armies of God and Satans evil armies - principalities, powers, the god of this world, Beelzebub, etc.

You need to do a little reading of your Bible about the spirit realm so that at least you know about them and don't keep on repeating "I do not know what you are talking about".

I disagree with what you are saying. And, she said nothing of spirit beings. And, I do not know what spirit beings are or if they exist.

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig

I do not believe Satan to be a Spirit. Why do you capitalize Spirit or spirit? I do capitalize Satan, but perhaps I should not. I also do not.

The word satan means accuser. HaSatan or Hasatan means the accuser. Satan is not a human being. I do wonder if Satan is a being. Satan is not a psychological thing or in someone's mind. I do not know what you are asking when you say or ask "what power?" about satan.

I do not know if I can follow or agree with any artist depictions of satan or who satan is visually or according to some feeling or sense.

Satan is not a wicked Spirit.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

However, the word satan comes from the Hebrew, not the Christian New Testament, the New Testament, or the New Testament Scriptures or Writings.

Sometimes people ask about a person's satan, like an accuser in a courtroom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Spirit sometimes capitalises automatically on my phone, because I spell the Holy Spirit with capital letters out of respect to God.

I believe satan to be a spirit, and yes he is an accuser, he is also a stumblingblock and a tempter, any spirit who does those things isn't good. I also believe that he is used by God to do his will, and the way God does this is by backing off and letting him tempt and try us, he's not like those Spirits who belong to God, he is evil and has no light, he is in darkness and had no spiritual understanding, and he wants to continually cause havoc and he wants us to fall, and Jesus knowing this, came here to bare witness to the truth to show us the way and save as many as possible through the word of God through the gospel, and showing us how to live before God and help us to cast out the wickedness within our hearts and show us how to overcome our flesh and this world, and we can do it with God's help.

I believe that this world and those in it are under the control of Satan, he can use us to do his will, by playing on our fleshly desires, until God through Christ gives us the power to overcome him. I believe that we are put here and this flesh is under the control of satan, and we are to learn to say no to him and to learn to do the will of God, and that Jesus came to bare witness to the truth and show us how to do this and showed us the way to live before God.

I see hell as being anywhere where satan is, and where we are in darkness from God, and this world and the will of the flesh is his domain. As Jesus says he is the Prince of this world and he has the power of darkness, i.e. he has the power to keep us in darkness away from God. That is until we hear the gospel and see the light of God through Christ Jesus, then we have a choice, believe and be saved from this world of sin, and death, and come to the light and have a chance to live, or not. Then once we start to live by the will of God and obey his commandments, then in his time he will bless us with the Holy Spirit, who will strengthen us to overcome this world of sin and this body of death. And as we overcome, we are then walking in the Spirit and living by the will of God, and we are sealed (have a hedge about us like Job) as long as we remain in God's goodness and live by his will and put him first in our lives and love him from hearts and we are then to endure and partake in the sufferings of Christ, deny ourselves take up our cross and follow Jesus, and endure to the end of this life, to be eternally saved.

I also believe that we can turn away if we start to lust after our flesh again and turn back to having confidence in the ways of this world and the flesh and not keeping our trust and faith in God. And as we walk in the Spirit, God will be guiding us and teaching us right from wrong within our hearts and strengthening us, through Christ by the Spirit and we are to listen to him and obey him, listen to our conscience and do the will of God and Christ Jesus is our perfect example to follow.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Spirit sometimes capitalises automatically on my phone, because I spell the Holy Spirit with capital letters out of respect to God.

I believe satan to be a spirit, and yes he is an accuser, he is also a stumblingblock and a tempter, any spirit who does those things isn't good. I also believe that he is used by God to do his will, and the way God does this is by backing off and letting him tempt and try us, he's not like those Spirits who belong to God, he is evil and has no light, he is in darkness and had no spiritual understanding, and he wants to continually cause havoc and he wants us to fall, and Jesus knowing this, came here to bare witness to the truth to show us the way and save as many as possible through the word of God through the gospel, and showing us how to live before God and help us to cast out the wickedness within our hearts and show us how to overcome our flesh and this world, and we can do it with God's help.

I believe that this world and those in it are under the control of Satan, he can use us to do his will, by playing on our fleshly desires, until God through Christ gives us the power to overcome him. I believe that we are put here and this flesh is under the control of satan, and we are to learn to say no to him and to learn to do the will of God, and that Jesus came to bare witness to the truth and show us how to do this and showed us the way to live before God.

I see hell as being anywhere where satan is, and where we are in darkness from God, and this world and the will of the flesh is his domain. As Jesus says he is the Prince of this world and he has the power of darkness, i.e. he has the power to keep us in darkness away from God. That is until we hear the gospel and see the light of God through Christ Jesus, then we have a choice, believe and be saved from this world of sin, and death, and come to the light and have a chance to live, or not. Then once we start to live by the will of God and obey his commandments, then in his time he will bless us with the Holy Spirit, who will strengthen us to overcome this world of sin and this body of death. And as we overcome, we are then walking in the Spirit and living by the will of God, and we are sealed (have a hedge about us like Job) as long as we remain in God's goodness and we are then to endure and partake in the sufferings of Christ, deny ourselves take up our cross and follow Jesus, and endure to the end of this life, to be eternally saved.

I also believe that we can turn away if we start to lust after our flesh again and turn back to having confidence in the ways of this world and the flesh and not keeping our trust and faith in God. And as we walk in the Spirit, God will be guiding us and teaching us right from wrong within our hearts and strengthening us, through Christ by the Spirit and we are to listen to him and obey him, listen to our conscience and do the will of God and Christ Jesus is our perfect example to follow.

I disagree with you. I believe that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What about living by the will of God?

This is something that should be approved of but never agreed with. Should a person approve of something if there is anything wrong with it? What is God's will? What is God's will and the will of God? What is the will of God? Rather go with what the Scriptures say, how they read, and as they read.

marhig

This is something that should be approved of but never agreed with. Should a person approve of something if there is anything wrong with it? What is God's will? What is God's will and the will of God? What is the will of God? Rather go with what the Scriptures say, how they read, and as they read.
You tell me to go with the scriptures then disagree with all my post, even when I quote Jesus when he said that we are to deny ourselves take up our cross and follow him and that we are to live by the will of God?

You say you agree with Matthew through to revelation, yet you seem to reject it in favour of the old testament. Do you know that the old testament was until Jesus came and then once we are born of God we are guided through Christ by the Spirit and he then teaches us and guides us in the ways of God and then establish the law?

Do you believe that once we listen to Jesus and obey the two greatest commandment's which are love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul and your neighbour as yourself, then we will establish the law as upon these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Listen to Paul here Jacob, this is the way I believe.

Romans 13

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.