The Most High

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
But you just said "I do not know what a spirit being is and I do not believe in spirit beings."

What is the difference between spirits and spirit beings?

I do not know. I do not know what spirit beings are.

iouae

I do not believe that.

That's great. Many folks go their whole lives not believing in spirit beings.

May you go your whole life never seeing demon possessed people. Unfortunately, I have. Of course secular people just think they have psychological issues.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's great. Many folks go their whole lives not believing in spirit beings.

May you go your whole life never seeing demon possessed people. Unfortunately, I have. Of course secular people just think they have psychological issues.

I studied if a Christian can be demon possessed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What did you find out?

The answer is no.

Then a person may wonder if they are a Christian.

A person may call himself a Christian.

A name or label Christian does not mean a person cannot be demon possessed.

If a person is saved can they be oppressed by the devil, satan, demons?

There is victory in God and Jesus.

I do not call myself a Christian. I also do not know if I was demon possessed as a Christian.

Have you heard of Spiritual Warfare? When a person is on the defense being attacked by demons that is different than moving forward or the kingdom of God moving forward or on a forward advance. Offensive weapons may help another person to be free or rid of demons. And yet our struggle is not against flesh and blood.

Perfect love casts out fear.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

The answer is no.

Then a person may wonder if they are a Christian.

A person may call himself a Christian.

A name or label Christian does not mean a person cannot be demon possessed.

If a person is saved can they be oppressed by the devil, satan, demons?

There is victory in God and Jesus.

I do not call myself a Christian. I also do not know if I was demon possessed as a Christian.

Have you heard of Spiritual Warfare? When a person is on the defense being attacked by demons that is different than moving forward or the kingdom of God moving forward or on a forward advance. Offensive weapons may help another person to be free or rid of demons. And yet our struggle is not against flesh and blood.

Perfect love casts out fear.

Shalom.

Jacob

The first demon possessed person I ever saw was at a home cell Christian meeting. I don't know if the girl howling like a banshee was one of them or a visitor like me, but I never went back.

You never howled like a wolf did you?

All people, Christians too, can be demon influenced (slightly influenced to do evil - like David was to number Israel) or fully possessed, like Saul was when he threw spears at David.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The first demon possessed person I ever saw was at a home cell Christian meeting. I don't know if the girl howling like a banshee was one of them or a visitor like me, but I never went back.

You never howled like a wolf did you?

All people, Christians too, can be demon influenced (slightly influenced to do evil - like David was to number Israel) or fully possessed, like Saul was when he threw spears at David.

I do not know what that is.

iouae

I do not know what that is.

Demon influenced...

1Ch 21:1
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Demon possessed...

1Sa 16:14
But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

1Sa 18:10
And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.
1Sa 18:11
And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Demon influenced...

Demon possessed...

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.
And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.

I do not believe what you are saying.

iouae

I believe the Bible.

I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

When the TaNaK speaks of an "evil spirit", what do you understand by that?

Quote Originally Posted by iouae
Demon influenced...

Demon possessed...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When the TaNaK speaks of an "evil spirit", what do you understand by that?

Quote Originally Posted by iouae
Demon influenced...

Demon possessed...

I do not understand this to be a demon.