The Most High

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You tell me to go with the scriptures then disagree with all my post, even when I quote Jesus when he said that we are to deny ourselves take up our cross and follow him and that we are to live by the will of God?

You say you agree with Matthew through to revelation, yet you seem to reject it in favour of the old testament. Do you know that the old testament was until Jesus came and then once we are born of God we are guided by the Spirit and he then teaches us and guides us in the ways of God and through him we establish the law?

Do you believe that once we listen to Jesus and obey the two greatest commandment's which are love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul and your neighbour as yourself, then we will establish the law as upon these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Listen to Paul here Jacob, this is the way I believe.

Romans 13

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

You are incorrect. I do not have the words to set you right. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

marhig

You are incorrect. I do not have the words to set you right. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.
No you don't because you keep rejecting anything from the New Testament, you are stuck in the old Jacob. How can you not agree with what I've quoted from the New Testament if you believe in it?.How can you say you don't agree when I have quoted Jesus and Paul? What I have quoted is from the New Testament which you say you agree with, yet you reject what I am quoting from it?

What don't you agree on?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you don't because you keep rejecting anything from the New Testament, you are stuck in the old Jacob. How can you not agree with what I've quoted from the New Testament if you believe in it?.How can you say you don't agree when I have quoted Jesus and Paul? What I have quoted is from the New Testament which you say you agree with, yet you reject what I am quoting from it?

What don't you agree on?

You say I accept the New Testament and that I am stuck in the old. Both statements are incorrect.

What is the Old Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig

You say I accept the New Testament and that I am stuck in the old. Both statements are incorrect.

What is the Old Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob
God chose Moses to be a mediator to guide to the chosen people of Israel and he taught them the law. Jesus came and fulfilled the law and and showed us the way, he lived it out and showed us how to live before God, he is our perfect example to follow. And through him, through faith by the grace of God, through love mercy and forgiveness, by loving God with all our hearts and our neighbour as ourselves we will establish the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A contract between God and Israel

I am of Israel. An Israelite. A Jew. As a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel.

I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. What is the Old Covenant? Do you know what the Torah is? Do you know what the TaNaK is? In the Torah we read about a covenant, many covenants, one of which it is discovered between Matthew and Revelation it is or will become old.

What is the reading of the Old Covenant? Is it the reading of the Torah?

In Jeremiah a new covenant was promised to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is not like the old, which the people broke. Our people broke the covenant, so God promised us a new one.

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He instructed us to do the same.

He instructed us to keep and teach the commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God chose Moses to be a mediator to guide to the chosen people of Israel and he taught them the law. Jesus came and fulfilled the law and and showed us the way, he lived it out and showed us how to live before God, he is our perfect example to follow. And through him, through faith by the grace of God, through love mercy and forgiveness, by loving God with all our hearts and our neighbour as ourselves we will establish the law.

Incorrect.

marhig

I am of Israel. An Israelite. A Jew. As a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel.

I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. What is the Old Covenant? Do you know what the Torah is? Do you know what the TaNaK is? In the Torah we read about a covenant, many covenants, one of which it is discovered between Matthew and Revelation it is or will become old.

What is the reading of the Old Covenant? Is it the reading of the Torah?

In Jeremiah a new covenant was promised to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is not like the old, which the people broke. Our people broke the covenant, so God promised us a new one.

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He instructed us to do the same.

He instructed us to keep and teach the commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob
And I agree, I have never ever said that we shouldn't keep the commandment's of God, we should always do so.

marhig

Incorrect.
If we love God with all our hearts we will obey his commandments, and if we love our neighbour as ourselves then as we bring the love of God to them, and through faith, through Christ we will then ourselves live right before God and others and establish the law, and we do this through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit and Jesus showed us the way to do so, Jesus lived it out always obeying God and showed us how to obey God also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If we love God with all our hearts we will obey his commandments, and if we love our neighbour as ourselves then as we bring the love of God to them, and through faith, through Christ we will then ourselves live right before God and others and establish the law, and we do this through Christ Jesus by the power of the Spirit and Jesus showed us the way to do so, Jesus lived it out always obeying God and showed us how to obey God also.
Incorrect.
Yes I agree, I've never said any differently.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you don't believe that Jacob, then you don't believe very much of the New Testament. You say you do, but you seem to be very much stuck only in the old.

I do not call Matthew through Revelation the New Testament. The New Covenant was first spoken of in Jeremiah, Yirmiyahu, in the TaNaK. I do not know what you mean by very much stuck only in the old. Again, what is the Old Covenant that a person would be stuck in it even? You do not think as I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

Heaven is a hierarchy. In Heaven, God the Father is the final authority. Even Christ, who sits at His right hand, is subject to the Father's authority.

Psa 110:1
The LORD (The Father) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Even before Christ became a human, one can see the authority structure in heaven. The greater says to the lesser, sit tight till I impose my authority on earth.

Christ affirms the same thing telling us to pray to the greater, "Our Father who art in heaven...Thy will (the Father's will) be done on earth as IT IS IN HEAVEN...". The Father's will is the ultimate will over everything, forever.

The departure from the Father's will, which we see on earth today is just an aberration which is in the process of being corrected.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Heaven is a hierarchy. In Heaven, God the Father is the final authority. Even Christ, who sits at His right hand, is subject to the Father's authority.

Psa 110:1
The LORD (The Father) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Even before Christ became a human, one can see the authority structure in heaven. The greater says to the lesser, sit tight till I impose my authority on earth.

Christ affirms the same thing telling us to pray to the greater, "Our Father who art in heaven...Thy will (the Father's will) be done on earth as IT IS IN HEAVEN...". The Father's will is the ultimate will over everything, forever.

The departure from the Father's will, which we see on earth today is just an aberration which is in the process of being corrected.
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know where you get your ideas from. How you come up with them. Where you get them from. Rather than your ideas, you should go with what Scripture says.

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know where you get your ideas from. How you come up with them. Where you get them from. Rather than your ideas, you should go with what Scripture says.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, this post is just a filibuster. This you interject with unwanted calendar quotes.

If you have anything to add to Ps 110:1 Where one Lord (Spirit Being) is saying to another Lord (Spirit Being) Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool - An indication that Spirit Beings sit - then I will listen and reply to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, this post is just a filibuster. This you interject with unwanted calendar quotes.

If you have anything to add to Ps 110:1 Where one Lord (Spirit Being) is saying to another Lord (Spirit Being) Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool - An indication that Spirit Beings sit - then I will listen and reply to you.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-10. It is morning.

Nothing to add to that which you say here, as it is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob