ECT The mighty angel of Revelation 10 is Jesus

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Scripture teaches that God "put on flesh". You might want to study the scripture instead of listening to other people.

You could start at John 1:1 and compare that to John 1:14 for starters.

So you think there is no Jesus standing on the right hand of God in Heaven?

dodge

So you think there is no Jesus standing on the right hand of God in Heaven?

How many thrones are in the following verse ?

Rev 22:1
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Looks like ONE throne and only one throne.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many thrones are in the following verse ?

Rev 22:1
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Looks like ONE throne and only one throne.

One Throne does not mean only one individual--

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is not a created being, He is the Creator. But in the Revelation, angels at times are used as figures sometimes representing men and sometimes Jesus.

Jesus is not the creator.

He stands beside the creator in Heaven in Rev.ch 5.

to the op-

Hos 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.
Hos 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
Hos 11:11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.
Hos 11:12 Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints.

Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Rev 10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

dodge

Lazy afternoon;4967778]Jesus is not the creator.

He stands beside the creator in Heaven in Rev.ch 5.

Scripture says you are wrong:

Col 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Scripture says you are wrong:

Col 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

KJV has twisted the scriptures. You should know that.

The Father had created the world for His Son and for us.

LA

dodge

Lazy afternoon;4967943]KJV has twisted the scriptures. You should know that.

The Father had created the world for His Son and for us.

LA

Are you a J.W. or a Mormon ? I cannot find a translation that does not say Jesus created everything !

ThreeAngels

Jesus is not the creator. [/B]
The scripture says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." - John 1:1-3. All things were made by God through His Word - Jesus Christ. That the apostle is clearly referring to Jesus is shown in verse 13 where he says, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The scripture says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." - John 1:1-3. All things were made by God through His Word - Jesus Christ. That the apostle is clearly referring to Jesus is shown in verse 13 where he says, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Was Jesus in the world before He was born?

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you a J.W. or a Mormon ? I cannot find a translation that does not say Jesus created everything !

I can--

Rev 4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

Danoh

Was Jesus in the world before He was born?

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

LA

That is just plain incompetent on your part.

When He Who made the world, later came into the world; He Who made the world, was not acknowledged by the world as being He Who made the world.

The world there is Israel.

John is talking about Unbelieving Israel's Unbelief toward the God of their father's, you incompetent.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 40:9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

Isaiah 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Why?

Because of Who He Is...

Isaiah 3:1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Son of God is this Lord, LORD of hosts in His Physical, Son of Man (His brethren: Israel) incarnation.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

You...might as well be...thrice lost.

You preach works for salvation, works towards the maintenance of salvation, and you deny the Son is the Lord, the LORD.

Why?

Because you are an incompetent - nowhere even remotely suited to your self-delusion that you have a clue about how to study such things out.

Here you go - here is your assembly...

Luke 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is just plain incompetent on your part.

When He Who made the world, later came into the world; He Who made the world, was not acknowledged by the world as being He Who made the world.

The world there is Israel.

John is talking about Unbelieving Israel's Unbelief toward the God of their father's, you incompetent.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 40:9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

Isaiah 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Why?

Because of Who He Is...

Isaiah 3:1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Son of God is this Lord, LORD of hosts in His Physical, Son of Man (His brethren: Israel) incarnation.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

You...might as well be...thrice lost.

You preach works for salvation, works towards the maintenance of salvation, and you deny the Son is the Lord, the LORD.

Why?

Because you are an incompetent - nowhere even remotely suited to your self-delusion that you have a clue about how to study such things out.

Here you go - here is your assembly...

Luke 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.

You are bible stupid Donah.

Jesus did not light every man who came into the world.

and they were not only Jews--

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Like you Danoh.

Jesus is never referred to in the Bible as LORD (Yahveh) He is Lord (Kurios)

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

G2962
κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr.

Do your homework Danoh, you are a novice, not even a man of the Spirit.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoh,

You are the ones who deny Jesus by dismissing His word of "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Your reasoning of scripture is warped, out of context with Jesus' word. Your faith is Jesus-less, friend.

You sound so much like macho saved Christians "if you don't believe in the trinity, you are a cult" pack.

You need to get out of wide road of popular faith if you want salvation.

May God bless you, friend.