ECT The mighty angel of Revelation 10 is Jesus

ThreeAngels

The revelator says, "And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth" Revelation 10:1,2
The similitude of a rainbow encircles the throne of God and overarches the head of Jesus. The prophet says, “As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about [the throne]. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Jehovah.” Ezekiel 1:28. The prophet John says, “Behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. . . . There was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.” Revelation 4:2,3.
The mighty angel has His right foot on the sea and His left on the earth thereby denoting His supreme power and authority over the entire earth. This is none other than Jesus Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The revelator says, "And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth" Revelation 10:1,2
The similitude of a rainbow encircles the throne of God and overarches the head of Jesus. The prophet says, “As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about [the throne]. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Jehovah.” Ezekiel 1:28. The prophet John says, “Behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. . . . There was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.” Revelation 4:2,3.
The mighty angel has His right foot on the sea and His left on the earth thereby denoting His supreme power and authority over the entire earth. This is none other than Jesus Christ.

Absolutely.

Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Deu 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
Deu 32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
Deu 32:42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
Deu 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

dodge

Jesus was NOT an angel.

Psa 8:4
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psa 8:5
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Heb 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was NOT an angel.

Psa 8:4
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psa 8:5
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Heb 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

when you realize the book of Rev. uses angels to signify many things then you will understand.

LA

dodge

when you realize the book of Rev. uses angels to signify many things then you will understand.

LA

I understand that scripture says Jesus was not an angel. Angels are created beings. John 1:1 says there has never been a time when Jesus did not exist.

John 8:58 , Jesus plainly says He is God in that verse by saying before Abraham was "I AM " . What did God tell Moses when Moses asked God what His name was ? God replied to Moses I am that I AM. Do you have any idea what I AM is in Hebrew ? Answer: Self existent eternal one.

dodge

Jesus is not a created being, He is the Creator. But in the Revelation, angels at times are used as figures sometimes representing men and sometimes Jesus.

If as you assert that the angle is Jesus why then did the angel swear by other than himself ?

If you notice in Rev.10:6 you will see that the angel did not swear by himself so no thT ANGEL IS NOT Jesus !

Rev 10:6
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Jesus created everything that is and that angel swore by Jesus who lives forever and ever.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If as you assert that the angle is Jesus why then did the angel swear by other than himself ?

If you notice in Rev.10:6 you will see that the angel did not swear by himself so no thT ANGEL IS NOT Jesus !

Rev 10:6
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Jesus created everything that is and that angel swore by Jesus who lives forever and ever.

You doctrine denies that God had a Son, who is a man, who both died and was raised up to sit at Gods right hand.

Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

You just refuse to be corrected by the Bible, as you know better than God.

LA

dodge

You doctrine denies that God had a Son, who is a man, who both died and was raised up to sit at Gods right hand.

Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

You just refuse to be corrected by the Bible, as you know better than God.

LA

Actually it is the bible I am relying on. If you believe the bible you have to believe that God put on flesh.

Why did the Jews want to stone Jesus after He said ," Before Abraham was I am" ?
IF you read a little past that it says the Jews sought to kill Jesus because He being a man declares Himself to be God. Wrong I submit myself to the authority of Scripture. The evidence is there all you have to do is read it and believe it.

Jesus said unless you believe that I am He you will die in your sins.He who ?

Scripture says God created everything.

Scripture says everything that is was created by Jesus.

Scripture says the Holy Spirit created everything.

Figure it out.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually it is the bible I am relying on. If you believe the bible you have to believe that God put on flesh.

No.

The Word of God was made flesh.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Why did the Jews want to stone Jesus after He said ," Before Abraham was I am" ?
IF you read a little past that it says the Jews sought to kill Jesus because He being a man declares Himself to be God. Wrong I submit myself to the authority of Scripture. The evidence is there all you have to do is read it and believe it.

They did not understand that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob had come down from Heaven and dwelt in Jesus to reconcile the world unto Himself. You do not understand either.

Jesus said unless you believe that I am He you will die in your sins.He who ?

Jesus was declaring Himself to be the Christ. Either way the gospel does not demand that believers accept Jesus as being God, neither did Jesus ever say He was--

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Scripture says God created everything.

Jesus said His Father did.

Scripture says everything that is was created by Jesus.

No, it does not.

The Father created all things and hands the creation over to His Son--

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Heb 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.
Heb 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Scripture says the Holy Spirit created everything.

Figure it out.

You do not know who the Holy Spirit is.

LA

dodge

Lazy afternoon;4964557]No.

The Word of God was made flesh.

That is a good start but why did you skip John 1:1 ?

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God ,and the word was God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

According to John 1:1 the word was God.

No, it does not.

Yes it does.

The Father created everything Gen.1:1 --- John 14:2

The Son created everything. Colossians 1: 15-17 ----John 1:3

The Holy Spirit created everything . Genesis 1:2 ----Psalms 104:30

You don't have knowledge you have denial of what scripture says.

dodge

I disagree.
John received the revelation from the Lord Jesus, therefore, the Lord Jesus is the revelator and John is the revelatee(the receiver of the revelation), despite tradition.

EXACTLY, it is the Revelation of Jesus !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a good start but why did you skip John 1:1 ?

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God ,and the word was God.

According to John 1:1 the word was God.

Yes it does.

The Father created everything Gen.1:1 --- John 14:2

The Son created everything. Colossians 1: 15-17 ----John 1:3

The Holy Spirit created everything . Genesis 1:2 ----Psalms 104:30

You don't have knowledge you have denial of what scripture says.

No.

One more time--

The Word never changed from what it is,

Jesus was made to be the express image of God by the Word.

Jesus is a man who the Word formed.

Otherwise the atonement could not occur legally overturning the sin of Adam which passed onto all men except Jesus.

You can continue in your religions beliefs from the worldchurch without ever understanding if you want.

but this is your opportunity to change to the truth.

Hos 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
Hos 9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
Hos 9:9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

dodge

No.

One more time--

The Word never changed from what it is,

Jesus was made to be the express image of God by the Word.

Jesus is a man who the Word formed.

Otherwise the atonement could not occur legally overturning the sin of Adam which passed onto all men except Jesus.

You can continue in your religions beliefs from the worldchurch without ever understanding if you want.

but this is your opportunity to change to the truth.

Hos 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
Hos 9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
Hos 9:9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'"(John 14:9).