The Mar-A-Lago raid

marke

One way to get a sense of the trouble Trump faces is the fact that he’s still unable to hire competent legal counsel. It has nothing to do with the daunting challenges he faces from a criminal investigation. Defense lawyers live for that kind of challenge. No, the concerns come from the fact that Trump is an exceedingly difficult client to control and thus can ruin even the best-laid plans. There is also the fact that a formal association with Trump is no longer something that top attorneys seek out. The stench is only increasing.

Trump is under serious assault from leftist Marxist banana republic stormtroopers and their tyrannical democrat chieftains.

marke

Donald Trump appears likely to be indicted, according to former Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, for a crime the former president believes should be punishable by death.

The conservative former judge said it pained him to write his analysis for the Washington Times, but Napolitano said the redacted affidavit that justified the search warrant for Mar-A-Lago revealed that Trump was unlikely to escape prosecution for three crimes: "Removing and concealing national defense information (NDI), giving NDI to those not legally entitled to possess it, and obstruction of justice by failing to return NDI to those who are legally entitled to retrieve it."

"Under the law, it doesn’t matter if the documents on which NDI is contained are classified or not, as it is simply and always criminal to have NDI in a non-federal facility, to have those without security clearances move it from one place to another, and to keep it from the feds when they are seeking it," Napolitano wrote. "Stated differently, the absence of classification — for whatever reason — is not a defense to the charges that are likely to be filed against Mr. Trump.'

Calling democrats out for their massive voter fraud is not treason, voter fraud is a crime of treason.

marke

If the documents Trump had were so sensitive, why did it take the Biden regime one and a half years to figure it out?
Trump's lawyers were at the point of filing public records documents proving through congressional testimony that Hillary and dozens of democrats committed heinous violations of the law in their effort to destroy Trump by dishonesty and false conspiracy theories. Garland and Biden came to the rescue just in time and sent FBI agents into Trump's home to steal his personal records that contained irrefutable evidence that condemned the guilty democrats.

marke

It took time for the paperwork to be sorted through by archivists. Trump was notified as early as May of 2021--15 months ago!!!--that a number of documents weren't turned over when Trump left the White House. This story has been snowballing since then.
Trump ordered the FBI and Justice Department to release the Crossfire Hurricane records he had declassified. They refused. Trump had his own copies of the declassified records that his lawyers were intending to file in the case against Hillary and her co-conspirators. Those documents were seized by Biden's goons in the FBI and now the case against Hillary looks like it will simply go away.

That is a great victory for the corrupt democrats and a great loss for Americans, freedom, justice, and the Constitution.

marke

Meh, I said pretty much the same thing back in 2016.

The GOP deserves to be obliterated (politically) for supporting such a vile creature.
The wicked accuse the righteous of being vile and the unrighteous of being worthy of honor and respect. The wicked are estranged from God.

Micah 3:1-3
King James Version

3 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.​

marke

Joe's been on my radar since 1977 when my BFF matriculated into Syracuse law and bragged about him being an alumnus. It didn't take much digging even back then to find out he was corrupt and dumb as a box of rocks.
The problem with Biden is that there is a college record of his attendance and grades. That makes Obama smarter for hiding that sort of information about his alleged Harvard attendance, grades, and graduation.

marke

All you had to do was go to the library and hit the periodicals. :rolleyes:
Speaking of periodicals, I found myself taking shelter in the library once when a parade got rained out, and just out of curiosity I decided to peruse the US News and World Report edition of Nov 25, 1963. I was shocked at what I found out. There was nothing about the JFK assassination but many pages about the congressional investigation into LBJ's allegedly corrupt activities. Like the Clintons were off the hook, for example, when Vince Foster was suicided, so LBJ was off the hook when JFK was shot.

marke

Contrary to the law and common decency, the search warrant did not itemize documents to be seized. That was because the democrats had no proof any of the documents were illegally possessed by Trump and, more, they were not after the classified documents but the declassified documents the Trump team was set to file with the court the next week in the upcoming case against Hillary.

marke

Hillary poured through all her emails and destroyed tens of thousands before submitting them to Congress in accordance with their subpoena. She erased all emails she claimed, but did not prove, contained no evidence she committed any crime. Bill Clinton had the liberty to classify or declassify and keep or not keep whatever documents he wanted and the court agreed with him. Democrats do not obey court rulings and will not stop dishonestly, illegally, and cruelly harassing Trump and denying him his civil and constitutional rights.