THE LORDS DAY CONTROVERSY?

clefty

You idolize the Sabbath day, you make it the decider of everything.
it is a day doesn't have a brain to decide...it's Creator decided what is best for man...since well He made us...duh

if this was a thread about "controversy over stealing" and you were in here about your "the law is a shadow and done away with eat whatever" I would still disagree with you...

if this was a thread about "controversy over murder" and you were in here with our idolatry of "the law is a shadow and done away with eat whatever" I would still disagree with you...

if this was a thread about "controversy over adultery" and you were in here with your idolatry or "all people are equal sexual partners...and eat whatever" I would STILL disagree with you...

do you see the pattern?

You say you don't obey the rules of the Sabbath, but you say at least you preach it and thus it makes you in the game.
I could be posting from jail as a serial killer and planning to do more but if I posted that the law said "thou shalt not kill" I would still be correct...

You don't understand that Jesus says that makes you a hypocrite to preach something but not do what it is you preach.
"Do what they teach from Moses seat" He said "just don't do what they do"...

It also makes you disqualified to be in the game if you don't go by the rules.
you are thus quite disqualified as you don't even play this game...and btw being unclean is not being terminated...

The old law is a shadow and the earthly temple building was a shadow and had to be made exactly as God said.
right on 2 out of 3...aint bad...

Even the high priests were a shadow.
well according to you your high priest administers NO LAW as it was done away with...LOL

Jesus came and no one is to go to a temple and a high priest and give anymore sacrifices.

Jesus is the light and last sacrifice once and for all.
and yet until 70 AD they were in the temple rejoicing and celebrating Passover Pentecost Tabernacle...etc et al

Of course there was a change after the testator died.
not until 70 AD...the Testator had 40 days with them and NOT ONE EVIDENCE of a "EVERY DAY IS HOLY NOW...EAT WHATEVER"...that is 5 Sundays He could have started something NEW but nope...you got NOTHING

A sacrificial lamb isn't sacrificed until it is killed.
and He sealed the NEW COVENANT with His blood and death signed and sealed BECAUSE THE LAW COULD NOT CHANGE...why not change it BEFORE HE DIED? you know skip that part?

No heir receives what the testator promises unless the testator dies.
right and is why the Law IS and the PROMISE IS...and by the SAME LAW...neat eh? That the Law provides the High Priest a ministry to administer the Promise to those who OBEY

No one received Jesus' Spirit until Jesus raised himself and returned to heaven.
He said receive the HOLY SPIRIT not MY SPIRIT when He breathed on them...

That is part of the testament---what the heirs receive after the testator dies.
on condition you obey and represent the Testator...but in your case you invalidate your inheritance by misrepresenting Him...trying to get the Promise without it's Law...

Jesus walked the earth and taught how to be an heir.
yup...wow you are getting it...so please do not do or say otherwise with our "every day is holy...eat whatever" because that IS NOT how He walked or taught WHOSOEVER BELIEVES to be and heir...

Wick Stick

You want to feed someone's family and pay some bills for them so that they can get rid of a job they do on the weekend? I have a family for you.
I've got my own family to look after. Besides, I'm happy receiving the day of rest. Why trade a blessing for a burden? No thanks.

God's Truth

it is a day doesn't have a brain to decide...it's Creator decided what is best for man...since well He made us...duh
God didn’t make the Sabbath day as the decider on who is saved or not.
However, God does say that a bitter root defiles many.

if this was a thread about "controversy over stealing" and you were in here about your "the law is a shadow and done away with eat whatever" I would still disagree with you...

if this was a thread about "controversy over murder" and you were in here with our idolatry of "the law is a shadow and done away with eat whatever" I would still disagree with you...

if this was a thread about "controversy over adultery" and you were in here with your idolatry or "all people are equal sexual partners...and eat whatever" I would STILL disagree with you...

do you see the pattern?
Jesus taught do not steal, do not commit adultery, and do not murder; and, he taught he is the Sabbath rest, and he says he works on the Sabbath. He also says it is good to do good on the Sabbath and bad to do evil on the Sabbath.

I could be posting from jail as a serial killer and planning to do more but if I posted that the law said "thou shalt not kill" I would still be correct...
You seem fine with being a hypocrite.

Do you think hypocrites are saved?

"Do what they teach from Moses seat" He said "just don't do what they do"...
That was because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees would hurt them.

You are like the Pharisees trying to enforce am old law that you don’t obey,

you are thus quite disqualified as you don't even play this game...and btw being unclean is not being terminated...

You are disqualified.

well according to you your high priest administers NO LAW as it was done away with...LOL
My High Priest is Jesus Christ, and he has a new law that I obey.

and yet until 70 AD they were in the temple rejoicing and celebrating Passover Pentecost Tabernacle...etc et al
It proves how many reject God.

not until 70 AD...the Testator had 40 days with them and NOT ONE EVIDENCE of a "EVERY DAY IS HOLY NOW...EAT WHATEVER"...that is 5 Sundays He could have started something NEW but nope...you got NOTHING
Jesus taught that before he died, and then after he died is when the new covenant went enforce.
and He sealed the NEW COVENANT with His blood and death signed and sealed BECAUSE THE LAW COULD NOT CHANGE...why not change it BEFORE HE DIED? you know skip that part?
The law was about Jesus AND THE SACFICING OF ANIMALS WAS ABOUT JESUS.

That is what God planned, but you think it was not good of God to do that.

He said receive the HOLY SPIRIT not MY SPIRIT when He breathed on them...
The Holy Spirit is his Spirit.

on condition you obey and represent the Testator...

Represent the Testator? You don’t speak according to the scriptures.

but in your case you invalidate your inheritance by misrepresenting Him...trying to get the Promise without it's Law...
You prove you don’t know the scriptures and God.

yup...wow you are getting it...so please do not do or say otherwise with our "every day is holy...eat whatever" because that IS NOT how He walked or taught WHOSOEVER BELIEVES to be and heir...
You don’t get it, and, you don't get it.

God's Truth

And where have I done that?

Here:
Then they would be violating the commandment.

It seems you'd like to make the law of no effect by your interpretation of it. You shoulda been a 1st century rabbi!

And here:

I'm saying that the commandment which says "every seventh day you will do no work" means that you should actually rest once a week.

Your position for contrast is that the commandment is some sort of a shadow of things to come and it's fine for people to work 7 days a week.

Again, some people have to work, unless you are rich, or on welfare, or just happen to have a job where you can take Friday at 6pm to Saturday at 6pm off.

You have no business judging people the way you do.

clefty

God didn’t make the Sabbath day as the decider on who is saved or not.
considering He instituted the seventh day Sabbath rest BEFORE this detour of sin and life away from Him and the tree of life let’s reconsider how the 10 commandments DESCRIBE life where I AM...ok?

So where He is there is NO coveting lying stealing adultery murder dishonor of elders false names idolatry or another Yah got it? What else is happening there where I AM is so HOLY...as it was in the beginning before the fall? Oh yes the seventh day Sabbath...He cursed the ground the animals the humans BUT NOT TIME...

His weekly Sabbath continues as a memorial of His creation neat eh? In other words it remained Holy...He never made it UNHOLY and certainly did not say it was ok for you to make all the other days holy like it...so where I AM there will be New Moons and Sabbaths again in the New World...ask Isaiah...

However, God does say that a bitter root defiles many.
rebellion makes bitter NOT obedience its blessing...you are rebelling your “eat whatever” ways

Jesus taught do not steal, do not commit adultery, and do not murder;
right but according to you that is a shadow and is PASSED...NO LONGER...so now what? You are lawless and make up “every day is Holy and eatwhatever”

and, he taught he is the Sabbath rest,
nope He did not...taught He is Lord of the Sabbath...that Sabbath is made for man...stole it back from Pharisees...instructed prayers be said that when Rome lays siege people didnt have to break its rest running to the hills...and to DO AS HE DID and DO HIS FATHERS WILL...which encompasses the sabbatismos as is clear in Heb 4:9 unless you are NOT His people...

and he says he works on the Sabbath.
lights fires does He carries loads to sell makes weekend overtime money does He?
also says it is good to do good on the Sabbath and bad to do evil on the Sabbath.
it is good to do good on EVERY day...and bad to do evil on EVERY DAY...is why you reject Sabbath is sanctified and set apart from the other six...MADE HOLY? You wish to make things holy which are NOT...that is idolatry

You seem fine with being a hypocrite.
I am fine with false persecution blessed actually...

Do you think hypocrites are saved?
WHOSOEVER BELIEVES repents and not just HEARS BUT DOES...

That was because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees would hurt them.
so everybody did what they taught from Moses seat because they were afraid of the pharisees? LOL

Just because you need the threat of eternal hell fire torment to motivate your 9/10ths obedience does not mean you can project that on the first century believers...

You are like the Pharisees trying to enforce am old law that you don’t obey,
missing the mark is not hypocritical

Claiming you love Jesus but NOT even trying to follow Him His ways is...wearing a WWJD? wristband while eating Ham is

You are disqualified.
considering the source any judgement is suspect

My High Priest is Jesus Christ, and he has a new law that I obey.
the faith OF Yahushua He taught and demonstrated for His to follow? Nope you do NOT follow that but created a “every day is Holy eat whatever” new gospel and another christ ministering that

It proves how many reject God.
LOL...you are fun...going to the temple proves how many reject Yah...”So continuing DAILY with one accord in the temple” Acts 2:46 “And daily in the temple...they did not cease” Acts 5:42 “Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer” Acts 3:1

I am sure they all went there to teach “HEY EVERYBODY attention please we know the Sabbath was introduced centuries ago with great fanfare and drama...but it has been discontinued now and now all days are holy...oh and L’Chaim eat dat swine!!” LOL

Jesus taught that before he died, and then after he died is when the new covenant went enforce.
yes I know...I have been saying that...so please NO CHANGES as not even after 40 days or 5 Sundays did He make ANY notice of now it is the first day Holy or EVERY DAY IS HOLY EAT SWINE TOO...nope you got NOTHING...except your own idolatry and anti Him His way agenda...

The law was about Jesus AND THE SACFICING OF ANIMALS WAS ABOUT JESUS.
so now there is no law...you are lawless...is prolly why you lie so much steal worship from Him kill the spirit covet the worlds every day Funtime worship another god with changeable law...make idols...yup makes sense your “law is shadow is gone now so let’s eat swine”...

That is what God planned, but you think it was not good of God to do that.
well only if the Law is perfect and thus immutable...but if you have to change it maybe it wasnt perfect? And He was big LIAR? Claiming things perpetual and eternal when they are not...

The Holy Spirit is his Spirit.
then why didnt He say so?

Represent the Testator? You don’t speak according to the scriptures.
sure I do...Heb 9:16 speaks specifically of the death of a testator...which puts into force the dead testator’s testament...

In fact by LAW the death of the testator is a necessity to enforce it as being dead NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE

And for 40 days after the resurrection NO CHANGE was made...your “every day is holy eat whatever” is indeed UNLAWFUL change which came later...

You prove you don’t know the scriptures and God.
why because I understand you wish to acquire an inheritance and the Promise without accepting its Law administered by the Testator?

Yeah you are left with resorting to false slandering attempted ad Homs...

I know Yah expects His commandments be obeyed BECAUSE we believe His GIFT of the Son...the Lord of the Sabbath and the rest He provides...now and in the future good things to come...

You don’t get it, and, you don't get it.
LOL why cuz I am actually agreeing with you that Yahushua walked the earth and taught how to be an heir?

Ironic you wish an inheritance having claimed its promise was a shadow that’s gone...no Law no Promise...your High Priest has nothing to minister...nothing you can claim for yourself but “NOT FOR ME”...as you’re MAD so sad...

God's Truth

considering He instituted the seventh day Sabbath rest BEFORE this detour of sin and life away from Him and the tree of life let’s reconsider how the 10 commandments DESCRIBE life where I AM...ok?
You are not ok. There are rules to the Sabbath and you claim you obey it like Paul did.
So are you admitting now that we just have to keep it holy by having faith in Jesus and not sinning?

So where He is there is NO coveting lying stealing adultery murder dishonor of elders false names idolatry or another Yah got it? What else is happening there where I AM is so HOLY...as it was in the beginning before the fall? Oh yes the seventh day Sabbath...He cursed the ground the animals the humans BUT NOT TIME...
You sound desperate to clean up your beliefs.
You have to repent though and not act to me like you didn’t believe what you were trying to convince me of believing.
His weekly Sabbath continues as a memorial of His creation neat eh?
Give the scripture that says that are admit it is part of your fictional story.
In other words it remained Holy...He never made it UNHOLY and certainly did not say it was ok for you to make all the other days holy like it...so where I AM there will be New Moons and Sabbaths again in the New World...ask Isaiah...
Since there will be no night, how are you going to keep track of time? And since life is eternal why would you need to keep track of time?
rebellion makes bitter NOT obedience its blessing...you are rebelling your “eat whatever” ways
The Bible says the bitter root is someone who tries to make others live by the shadow instead of the light.
right but according to you that is a shadow and is PASSED...NO LONGER...so now what? You are lawless and make up “every day is Holy and eatwhatever”
Jesus taught the new law and said not to steal, commit adultery, and murder.

God's Truth

I am fine with false persecution blessed actually...
There is nothing false about what I say.
WHOSOEVER BELIEVES repents and not just HEARS BUT DOES...
You said you don’t obey.

missing the mark is not hypocritical
It sure is.
considering the source any judgement is suspect
I can hardly believe that you don’t question it.
Have you examined yourself lately?
LOL...you are fun...going to the temple proves how many reject Yah...”So continuing DAILY with one accord in the temple” Acts 2:46 “And daily in the temple...they did not cease” Acts 5:42 “Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer” Acts 3:1
Where does it say they went there to sacrifice animals?
I am sure they all went there to teach “HEY EVERYBODY attention please we know the Sabbath was introduced centuries ago with great fanfare and drama...but it has been discontinued now and now all days are holy...oh and L’Chaim eat dat swine!!” LOL
Why do you think Paul was persecuted and why Peter was afraid of the Jews?
so now there is no law...you are lawless...is prolly why you lie so much steal worship from Him kill the spirit covet the worlds every day Funtime worship another god with changeable law...make idols...yup makes sense your “law is shadow is gone now so let’s eat swine”...
You lie so much.
There is a new law.
I won’t read the rest.
If you want me to read what you post then watch yourself more carefully.
See how many posts you make now that go unread by me?

clefty

You are not ok. There are rules to the Sabbath and you claim you obey it like Paul did.
I claim there is a seventh day Sabbath that remains for the people of Yah...keep it Holy...have NOT insisted HOW...just that you stop making the all the other days Holy as if there was no more set apart sanctified Holy day of rest...

So are you admitting now that we just have to keep it holy by having faith in Jesus and not sinning?
we are to have faith in Yahushua and wish not sin EVERY DAY...

Have NO IDEA what you are going on about now...

I was describing life in the garden where I AM and PRIOR the fall...keeping the 10 IS the default lifestyle we were created to live which eventually we will return to again after this detour of sin caused by Eve’s ADDING to the word and deceiving herself JUST LIKE you are doing now with your “every day is Holy and of rest...and ALL trees can be eaten from” oh wait that was Eve...you are “ALL flesh is clean to eat”

You sound desperate to clean up your beliefs.
Now what? Seriously what is wrong with you? I am still describing how our Creator decided for us how to live...not a day...a day does not determine our salvation...He does based on our belief in HIM and willingness to learn how to live WHERE HE IS...because the 10 describe what life is like WHERE HE IS...HOLY...PURE...HIS WAY not your “every day is the same...eat swine”...you think we are gonna eat swine in heaven/new earth?

You have to repent though and not act to me like you didn’t believe what you were trying to convince me of believing.
ok you must of napped and dropped on your head as you make NO sense...

Give the scripture that says that are admit it is part of your fictional story.
please be more coherent thanks...

are you wanting this? Genesis 2:2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and wall the host of them. 2 And xon the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done. 3 So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation.

It is immediately RIGHT THERE...the reason He instituted Sabbath for all man...because Yah rested from all His work that had done in CREATION...there is more work He does...but the memorial is set a cadence into which He placed the sun and moon INTO...note the count does NOT start when the sun was created but from the beginning...

or did you need this? “For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it”Exodus 20:11

How about this? Hebrews 4:4 “For somewhere He has spoken about the seventh day in this manner: "And on the seventh day God rested from all His works.“

Or this? Exodus 31:17 It is a sign between Me and the Israelites forever; for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, but on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.

So seems like you want the Promise to Israel? Well guess what? you have to become a citizen of Israel...by faith and then keep the faith...overcome...establish the Law...ok? Stop trying to divide His kingdom with your “no no no...ALL days are the same...eat whatever”

Since there will be no night, how are you going to keep track of time?
we covered this already but of course you just forget or dont retain or ignore or just want to keep bickering...read WHERE there is going to be no night...in the CITY and why? BECAUSE HE IS THERE AND IS SOOOO BRIGHT...but then there is more...the city is only part of a new heaven and a new earth which is our permanent home after we return from our 1000 year Sukkot in heaven...HalleluYah...

A restoration to the garden of Eden as it was BEFORE THE FALL...when Eve said add to the word with her “every day is holy...EAT WHATEVER”...oh wait that was you...you said that...how similar right? Ironic no?

And since life is eternal why would you need to keep track of time?
ask Him why it’s a 1:7 proportion even in light AND sound waves...

The Bible says the bitter root is someone who tries to make others live by the shadow instead of the light.
oh yeah? You sure make it up as you go along don’t ya?

“Beware lest there be among you a man or poster who named herself “God’s Truth” or clan or tribe whose heart is turning away today from Yah our God to go and serve the gods of those nations. Beware lest there be among you a root bearing poisonous and bitter fruit” Deut 29:18

“For this is the love of Yah, that we keep his commandments. And His commandments are NOT burdensome.” 1 John 5:3

“Strive for peace with everyone, and for the HOLINESS without which no one will see Yah” Heb 12:14

Ask Cain how it feels to realize the OTHER is blessed for obeying...

yours is the bitter fruit...as olives don’t come from fig trees or figs from grape vines...your fruit is bad

Jesus taught the new law and said not to steal, commit adultery, and murder.
He also instructed prayers be said that when Rome attacked in the future they wouldnt break the Sabbath by fleeing in a panic run and not rest...

Or do you mean we CAN worship another god? Make idols? Take His name for naught? Forget the Sabbath? Dishonor our parents? LIE? And covet? Explains why you do...

And since your “every day is the same and Holy and eat whatever” steals worship from Him and has you adulterate His word and character misrepresenting Him...which kills the faith and the Spirit...so congratulations you keep 0 of 10...of course you are FORCED to claim the Law was a shadow and done away with...

Your another gospel another christ demands only 3 Laws be kept?...Funny how the Jerusalem council asked for 4 things 3 of which were dietary restrictions...I guess gentiles didn't have to do the other 10 either...LOL

And yet

“...I have kept my Father’s commandments...” John 15:10 all of them? or just some?...or did He lie?...

and then He asked we do the same...if we love Him...

You don’t BECAUSE you resist and rebel and come up with all these stoopid excuses NOT to DO AS He did...as if He expected only 3 laws kept...pathetic

“But but but they were shadows...done away with...we have JESUS He abolished the Law...NOT FOR ME...”

It is NOT “LORD! LORD!” But those that DO the will of His Father...

Peter was right about you and yours “For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than having known it to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb “A dog returns to his own vomit” and “a sow having washed to her wallowing in the mire” 2 Peter 2:21-22

Paul says 1 Cor 5:5 “deliver him to Satan”...of one who LIKE YOU reasoned the Law is a shadow passed away...and LIKE YOU reasoned “They are all alike” and took his father’s wife...

LIKE YOU “every day is the same...all meat is clean” LIKE EVE “every tree is the same” Like KORAH “all the congregation is HOLY” LIKE SATAN “His Law is NOT FOR ME”

Strange but typical company you seek...

clefty

There is nothing false about what I say.
as is that post...

You said you don’t obey.
I fail...as did Paul...

It sure is.
to a Pharisee or an Inquisition...striking out once doesnt make you NOT a baseball player just like one parking ticket does NOT invalidate your license...

I can hardly believe that you don’t question it.
Have you examined yourself lately?
in the very statement “considering the source” I made my assessment of you and your accusations

Where does it say they went there to sacrifice animals?
where does it say they didnt?

Your WHOLE argument is from silence...

Where as I show they were in the temple daily praying praising teaching preaching and kept Sabbaths Passover Pentecost Boothe...And kosher...Paul even a purification vow to PROVE he was zealous of the Law

Why do you think Paul was persecuted
Paul said so himself because he spoke of the resurrection...even other pharisees AGREED with Paul Acts 23:9 LOL but you REALLY think Paul was teaching your another gospel another christ? Your “every day is the same and holy...eat swine”?

and why Peter was afraid of the Jews?
cause he ate WITH gentiles NOT as a gentile their idol offered swine...

You lie so much.
where?
There is a new law.
right you listed only 3 and they were already in the OT
I won’t read the rest.
If you want me to read what you post then watch yourself more carefully.
See how many posts you make now that go unread by me?
add my posts to a list of things you dont read:

1. Scripture
1.5 TOL rules as you were banned
2. Other people’s posts
3. Other linked writings
4. Other linked historical documents

Ignore me if you must...run away and take your ball with you...LOL...but thanks for revealing how deep your rebellion and rejection of Him His Ways is...allowing me to learn what to expect of others who reject Him His ways and come up with excuses like yours...

God's Truth

as is that post...

I fail...as did Paul...

to a Pharisee or an Inquisition...striking out once doesnt make you NOT a baseball player just like one parking ticket does NOT invalidate your license...

You are not speaking the truth, for you said you never obey and that no one can.

no one does...even of those that actually try...

in the very statement “considering the source” I made my assessment of you and your accusations

where does it say they didnt?

Your WHOLE argument is from silence...

Where as I show they were in the temple daily praying praising teaching preaching and kept Sabbaths Passover Pentecost Boothe...And kosher...Paul even a purification vow to PROVE he was zealous of the Law

Paul said so himself because he spoke of the resurrection...even other pharisees AGREED with Paul Acts 23:9 LOL but you REALLY think Paul was teaching your another gospel another christ? Your “every day is the same and holy...eat swine”?

Paul said he preaches against circumcision---which is the old law---and that is why they tried to kill him.

Paul preached the new covenant.

The old law and covenant had the sign of circumcision.

This is Paul saying he is NOT preaching the old law of circumcision, and that if he was---then the offence of the cross ceased. So you see that when Jesus died on the cross---it was NO MORE OF THE OLD LAW WITH it's rules and regulations.

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

cause he ate WITH gentiles NOT as a gentile their idol offered swine...

It was against the law TO ASSOCIATE with any UNCIRCUMCISED Gentiles---that is why Peter stopped associating with them---he was afraid of the Jews, because Peter was living the new covenant.

This is what Peter says to Cornelius and his household:

Acts 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

where?
right you listed only 3 and they were already in the OT
add my posts to a list of things you dont read:

1. Scripture
1.5 TOL rules as you were banned
2. Other people’s posts
3. Other linked writings
4. Other linked historical documents

Ignore me if you must...run away and take your ball with you...LOL...but thanks for revealing how deep your rebellion and rejection of Him His Ways is...allowing me to learn what to expect of others who reject Him His ways and come up with excuses like yours...

You speak lies about me, and I told you that if you don't control yourself more on what you say to me, all the hateful false things you say about me---then I just won't read it. Do you want to keep discussing with me or not?

clefty

You are not speaking the truth, for you said you never obey and that no one can.
Even Paul confessed to failing...I even told you about the lesson of the leavening on Passover...the tradition being that you must clean out all the leavening from your house for the holidays...except that the leavening is microscopic...How can one be sure all is out? Sin is like that...

in fact sin offerings were for sins unintended or omission you did not know you did...but I guess Pharisees like you like to claim you keep every day holy and undefiled and are sinless every day...LOL...and presumptuously sin with your "I made every day Holy now...and claim eat anything"

Paul said he preaches against circumcision---which is the old law---and that is why they tried to kill him.
nope it is NOT why they tried to kill him...

Paul stated EVERY time why he was on trial and NONE of the times did he mention it was because he taught against circumcision.

They didn't kill Stephen for teaching against circumcision either...they did try to slander him accusing him of teaching "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" but he didn't teach that as Luke called the slandering Jews who said he did false witnesses...had he taught against the customs well then it would have be a true witness...

but Stephen did NOT teach as YOU DO now..."Sabbath was a shadow and is done away with...every day is Holy...eat whatever"

Paul preached the new covenant.
yup kept the Sabbath the festivals and taught to do the same...even took a vow to PROVE he did NOT teach against circumcision...but was still zealous for the law

The old law and covenant had the sign of circumcision.
so did the Egyptians and so?

There was going to be a NEW COVENANT and His Law was gonna be put inside hearts and minds of His people...NOT a NEW LAW or Son's upgraded version of Law but His Law...and the High Priest was going to administer this LAW in this New Covenant...

is WHY for 40 days after the resurrection and NOTHING about "every day is holy now and eat whatever"...

This is Paul saying he is NOT preaching the old law of circumcision, and that if he was---then the offence of the cross ceased. So you see that when Jesus died on the cross---it was NO MORE OF THE OLD LAW WITH it's rules and regulations.
except they met on Sabbaths Festival and kept kosher...

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.
right circumcision NEVER SAVED...is why we reject infant baptism...how can something our parents do TO YOU save you?

It was against the law TO ASSOCIATE with any UNCIRCUMCISED Gentiles---that is why Peter stopped associating with them---he was afraid of the Jews, because Peter was living the new covenant.
it was against JEW MADE LAWS to associate with Gentiles...is why Paul asked him why he compelled them to live like Jews separated knowing salvation is of faith...

This is what Peter says to Cornelius and his household:

Acts 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
but Yahushua BROKE DOWN that enmity Jews had for goyim and made one NEW MAN of the two both Jew and Gentile...neat eh? Now they were no longer foreigners but citizens of Israel fully adopted inheriting the promise grafted into the family joined into one building the hearts circumcised the inner Jew as Paul called it...

You speak lies about me, and I told you that if you don't control yourself more on what you say to me, all the hateful false things you say about me---then I just won't read it. Do you want to keep discussing with me or not?
not sure it is helping you your idolatrous "every day is holy now eat whatever...His Ways are NOT FOR ME"

God's Truth

Even Paul confessed to failing...I even told you about the lesson of the leavening on Passover...the tradition being that you must clean out all the leavening from your house for the holidays...except that the leavening is microscopic...How can one be sure all is out? Sin is like that...
No, sin is not like that.

Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees

Matthew 16: 11How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? 12Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

in fact sin offerings were for sins unintended or omission you did not know you did

Prove that with scripture. It is not that we never know what we did.

...but I guess Pharisees like you like to claim you keep every day holy and undefiled and are sinless every day...LOL...and presumptuously sin with your "I made every day Holy now...and claim eat anything"

You have to know your heart isn't right when you keep saying lies about me and calling me a pharisee. You are like the Pharisee trying to get everyone to obey the shadow.

nope it is NOT why they tried to kill him...
I gave you scriptures that prove what I say.

Paul stated EVERY time why he was on trial and NONE of the times did he mention it was because he taught against circumcision.
I gave you scriptures.

They didn't kill Stephen for teaching against circumcision either...they did try to slander him accusing him of teaching "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" but he didn't teach that as Luke called the slandering Jews who said he did false witnesses...had he taught against the customs well then it would have be a true witness...
Is Jesus the King of the Jews? Did Jesus get crucified for that?

but Stephen did NOT teach as YOU DO now..."Sabbath was a shadow and is done away with...every day is Holy...eat whatever"

Stephen was speaking to the Sanhedrin about how they don't get it that it is no longer about an earthly temple.

yup kept the Sabbath the festivals and taught to do the same...even took a vow to PROVE he did NOT teach against circumcision...but was still zealous for the law

so did the Egyptians and so?

There was going to be a NEW COVENANT and His Law was gonna be put inside hearts and minds of His people...NOT a NEW LAW or Son's upgraded version of Law but His Law...and the High Priest was going to administer this LAW in this New Covenant...

Jesus is the High Priest. The law that Jesus gave for the new covenant is the law written on their hearts, and that happens when one receives the Holy Spirit.
is WHY for 40 days after the resurrection and NOTHING about "every day is holy now and eat whatever"...

except they met on Sabbaths Festival and kept kosher...

right circumcision NEVER SAVED...is why we reject infant baptism...how can something our parents do TO YOU save you?

It was the LAW, and those who were circumcised and did the other purification works were called children of God.

I can hardly believe that you think circumcision was nothing towards life. Don't you know why God was going to kill Moses?

it was against JEW MADE LAWS to associate with Gentiles...is why Paul asked him why he compelled them to live like Jews separated knowing salvation is of faith...

What? You don't know that God wanted the Jews to be separate?

but Yahushua BROKE DOWN that enmity Jews had for goyim and made one NEW MAN of the two both Jew and Gentile...neat eh? Now they were no longer foreigners but citizens of Israel fully adopted inheriting the promise grafted into the family joined into one building the hearts circumcised the inner Jew as Paul called it...

The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.

not sure it is helping you your idolatrous "every day is holy now eat whatever...His Ways are NOT FOR ME"

I just love talking about God whether or not you ever believe.

Gary K

Banned
There is talk we may lose the Gregorian as well, soon to keep better track of the seasons.

You can claim a 'small god' all you like. Hardly any Christian believes as the Seventh Day Adventists who keep Saturday. You've yet to commit. Why? Could it possibly be, because you know it cannot be Saturday? You are making assumptions, important to you, in which these other things do not follow, just the way you want to demand them to be.

:doh: Because they didn't care about a specific day, BUT the succession of 7 days. It was convenient, nothing you imagine is somehow 'magical Saturday.' It is a fairy tale.

Have you not read any of the Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and Hebrews I and others' have posted?

That is the question, isn't it? My answer isn't likely your's. It was given to remind Israel to be in fellowship and prayer with God. They worked hard 6 days, hardly a moments rest. The Sabbath gave them a day, not to 'treat' their human bodies to something nice, but to take a day and build community and fellowship around God their Creator. Thus, Jesus Christ IS the fulfillment of the Sabbath because now, every day,"whatever we do, in word or deed, do all to the glory of God."

A fellowship with God, living within, is "making every effort to enter that rest."

If you don't grasp this, there is not much anyone can do for you. You'll be stuck trying to follow God in your flesh. This troubles me. It is completely wrong.

I disagree. Your 'breaking the other laws' example breaks down, and you both know it. You already know Christ fulfilled many observances, you two are simply picking and choosing which ones you'll observe and such a thing is wrought, I believe, by a fleshly understanding. I cannot do anything BUT post scriptures. They really are this clear but it seems flesh can never grasp it. I pray ears that hear and eyes that see. I can but plant and argue this, Only God can give increase. -Lon

No, Lon, I do not follow the majority. So, what? We are told that the broad way leads to destruction. And, I give no credence to the idea man has the ability to change God's laws. His moral laws are eternal and be kept throughout eternity on the New Earth and throughout the universe. I follow God, not man.

And so Sunday through Saturday isn't a succession of seven days? Just because they are named instead of numbered? Day seven to a Jew is Saturday to the rest of the world. Your arguments keep on getting stranger and more fallacious.

Yes, I'm a student of the Bible. Galatians 5 tells me that the fruit of the Spirit breaks no law. That tells me God's law can be kept if we have the Spirit dwelling within us. If I remember correctly you deny that. And Galatians 5 also tells me that the works of the flesh means whoever practices them will not be permitted in heaven.

I just cannot accept your readings of scripture. It's just flat out wrong.

I will make this my last subject on this post. Oh, I could keep going for a long time but I don't see the point when all you want to present me with are logical fallacies. I really did think better of you, Lon. Remember my PMs saying how much I approved of your desire to be like Jesus? How can you attempt to be like Jesus and use logical fallacies on a continual basis. Jesus is truth and to become like Him you and I have to follow truth 100% of the time. Using logical fallacies is not following Jesus 100% of the time. It's walking in exactly the opposite direction of the way Jesus goes.

Lon

No, Lon, I do not follow the majority. So, what? We are told that the broad way leads to destruction. And, I give no credence to the idea man has the ability to change God's laws. His moral laws are eternal and be kept throughout eternity on the New Earth and throughout the universe. I follow God, not man.
A lot of people claim this, which is why we aren't supposed to argue about genealogies and 'holy' days. So, without arguing this all over the place, let me just post my disagreement and we can both move on: No commandment given, was about the flesh other than how such touched upon the spiritual. That is why there is a permanent Sabbath rest in Christ. So while I don't believe God changes, Christ fulfilled the Law. We likely will never agree on this, but there is absolutely no spiritual point to me staying home one day a week. Scripture does encourage us not to forsake assembling ourselves together, but that's a different discussion.

And so Sunday through Saturday isn't a succession of seven days?
No, because whatever day 'Sunday' (Rishon for Hebrews) was, was rebooted by competing calendars. We know nothing but a Gregorian calendar so have a hard time thinking 'Julian' or any other, but the whole world, even today, is not on the same calendar and there is much talk to going to a different calendar that isn't set simply on the rotation around the sun. Rishon would have been a different day for about 7 years then coincide with "Sunday" for a year.

Just because they are named instead of numbered? Day seven to a Jew is Saturday to the rest of the world. Your arguments keep on getting stranger and more fallacious.
:nono: See here:

https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1227757509

Calendar Date Day
Julian July 01, 920 AD Sat
Gregorian July 06, 920 AD Sat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_day#Julian_Period

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/julian-gregorian-switch.html

See above? On July 1, Jews on the Julian Calendar saw Saturday but Gregorians, not until July 6

Yes, I'm a student of the Bible. Galatians 5 tells me that the fruit of the Spirit breaks no law. That tells me God's law can be kept if we have the Spirit dwelling within us. If I remember correctly you deny that. And Galatians 5 also tells me that the works of the flesh means whoever practices them will not be permitted in heaven.

It has to BE wrong to be 'just flat out wrong.'

I will make this my last subject on this post. Oh, I could keep going for a long time but I don't see the point when all you want to present me with are logical fallacies. I really did think better of you, Lon. Remember my PMs saying how much I approved of your desire to be like Jesus? How can you attempt to be like Jesus and use logical fallacies on a continual basis. Jesus is truth and to become like Him you and I have to follow truth 100% of the time. Using logical fallacies is not following Jesus 100% of the time. It's walking in exactly the opposite direction of the way Jesus goes.
Scripture says to be fully convinced (and all else is sin). I also agree there is no need to have foolish controversies about these subjects. We obviously disagree, not just with the inability, but also on the intent, and the audience intended (several good reasons why I personally cannot agree.) -Lon

clefty

And so Sunday through Saturday isn't a succession of seven days? Just because they are named instead of numbered? Day seven to a Jew is Saturday to the rest of the world. Your arguments keep on getting stranger and more fallacious.

“I will make this my last subject on this post.” Bummer...

Titus 3:9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

Doesn’t say anything about avoiding holy days and arguing when a Sabbath day is would NOT be a foolish controversy argument quarrel to a Jew in Jerusalem or in the greater diaspora...as it is as central to the Law as Who God is...and who they are...

And relax:

“A continuous seven-day cycle that runs throughout history without reference to the phases of the moon was first practised in Judaism, dated to the 6th century BC at the latest.[8][9]

The seven-day weekly cycle has remained unbroken in Christendom, and hence in Western history, for almost two millennia, despite changes to the Coptic, Julian, and Gregorian calendars, demonstrated by the date of Easter Sunday having been traced back through numerous computistic tables to an Ethiopic copy of an early Alexandrian table beginning with the Easter of AD 311.[38][39]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week

Satan hates Him His...and anything holy...small wonder the world hates the Sabbath

“ The central significance of the Sabbath for Judaism is reflected in the traditional commentative and interpretative literature called Talmud and Midrash (e.g., “if you wish to destroy the Jewish people, abolish their Sabbath first”) and in numerous legends and adages from more recent literature (e.g., “more than Israel kept the Sabbath, the Sabbath kept Israel”)“

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Jew...ituation-today

Hatred of Sabbath and attacks on it might actually be linked to anti semitism...oy vey...

Some go so far as to say it is not for them...despite what He said that it was “made for man”...not just Jews...

clefty

No, sin is not like that.

Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees

Matthew 16: 11How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? 12Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
yes because doctrines of man like your “every day is Holy now...eat whatever” lead people to sin...add or take away from His Word...Him His Way...

So as Paul said “celebrate the feast with new unleavened bread of spirit and truth” which feast was that?

Prove that with scripture. It is not that we never know what we did.

Lev 4:2“Tell the Israelites to do as follows with one who sins unintentionally against any of the LORD’s commandments and does what is forbidden by them:

Leviticus 4:13
Now if the whole congregation of Israel sins unintentionally and the matter escapes the notice of the assembly so that they violate any of the LORD's commandments and incur guilt by doing what is forbidden,

Leviticus 4:22
When a leader sins unintentionally and does what is prohibited by any of the commandments of the LORD his God, he incurs guilt.

Leviticus 4:27
And if one of the common people sins unintentionally and does what is prohibited by any of the LORD's commandments, he incurs guilt.

Numbers 15:28 And the priest shall make atonement before the Lord for the person who makes a mistake, when he sins unintentionally, to make atonement for him, and he shall be forgiven. 29 You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the people of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them. 30 xBut the person who does anything with a high hand, whether he is native or a sojourner, reviles the Lord, and that person shall be cut off from among his people.

Heb 10:26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains

You have to know your heart isn't right when you keep saying lies about me and calling me a pharisee. You are like the Pharisee trying to get everyone to obey the shadow.
Those that teach from Moses seat do that...but most Pharisees like you had made up their own rules and were forcing those...placing burdens on people they themselves did NOT lift

I gave you scriptures that prove what I say.
nope...Paul says why they tried to kill him NOT ONCE was it because he taught “every day is holy now...and eat swine”

I gave you scriptures.
twisted and distorted and still not the reasons why they tried to kill Paul...he even took a vow to PROVE he wasn’t contrary the Law...

Is Jesus the King of the Jews? Did Jesus get crucified for that?
more importantly is He king of your life...having you desire to FOLLOW HIM HIS WAY? DO AS HE DID...AND His Father’s will

Stephen was speaking to the Sanhedrin about how they don't get it that it is no longer about an earthly temple.
LOL...go read Acts 7 for the first time...

Note Stephen accuses the Sanhedrin of receiving the Law by the direction of angels and HAVE NOT KEPT IT verse 53

EXACTLY opposite your desire the shadows were DONE AWAY WITH...LOL

And then Stephen declaring he sees the heavens open and “the Son of Man standing at the right hand of Yah” something IMPOSSIBLE if He had broken the Sabbath which is a SIN...but you claim it anyway...

Jesus is the High Priest.
administering a Law which is His Father’s Will...as found in OT

The law that Jesus gave for the new covenant is the law written on their hearts, and that happens when one receives the Holy Spirit.
duh as it was written “MY LAW” I will place...not some new law or upgraded law or partial law...”Remember the seventh day Sabbath to keep it Holy” is in the 10 so of course it is put into hearts and minds of His people is why Heb 4:9 a sabbatismos a sabbath keeping remains...

But you just like catholics say in the catechism apply it differently than on the seventh day of the week...

It was the LAW, and those who were circumcised and did the other purification works were called children of God.

I can hardly believe that you think circumcision was nothing towards life. Don't you know why God was going to kill Moses?
didnt say it was nothing towards life...it was a physical sign and signified them as a people...but it did NOT SAVE...you really think what is done to you saves you...Moses was threatened NOT the one uncircumcised...

What? You don't know that God wanted the Jews to be separate?
throughout the OT strangers and foreigners and non native lived amongst the Israelites...it was ONE LAW for both...AS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT...

STILL they fell into OTHER ways of worship and other gods to worship...Jews later in diaspora outside of Israel were even more pron to assimilate and follow other ways...like you...

By the first century Jews had developed themselves their OWN LEAVENING ways to keep separate from other goyim...they still do...

You know what I always hear from Jews?...”Sabbath is Jewish” LOL...wow...they STILL trying to keep it to themselves

The only way the wall was taken away is when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY.

BINGO BRAVO HALLUYAH...yes yes yes...

Wow...I prayed for you...it has been answered...HalleluYah...please PLEASE keep seeing that...

Now tell me...are jews gonna accept your “every day is Holy eat swine” ? Nope...

is why the Jerusalem council dealt with gentiles crowding INTO Israel and NOT Jews ABANDONING their customs Moses delivered to them...

Is WHY Paul said we are citizens of Israel...branches grafted INTO a trunk...to replace those that did NOT believe on HIM...and NOT for their unbelief in the Sabbath...or giving up on keeping kosher

Is EXACTLY why Paul calls it the circumcised heart and believers the INNER JEW...

Wow....you saw it...

Yahushua took away that dividing wall that enmity Jews had of unclean goyim abolished IN HIS FLESH and from the two the believing jews and the believing gentiles made one NEW MAN thus making peace...built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets Yahushua Himself the chief cornerstone in whom the whole building being JOINED together grows INTO a HOLY temple in the Lord...in whom you also are being built TOGETHER for a habitation of God in the Spirit...this Temple STILL has show times...a calendar...His Calendar...His Holy days

providing rest...every seventh day...

I just love talking about God whether or not you ever believe.
good good HalleluYah and now start living and obeying Jesus THE SAME WAY as the first century jews did...

See you at fellowship on Sabbath and we can discuss changing the heaters from flame to electric...oh wait they already are...LOL

Last edited: