THE LORDS DAY CONTROVERSY?

God's Truth

there was one tree set apart its fruit NOT to be eaten... Eve made it like the rest and ate of it too...

there is one day set apart made Holy...the seventh day...you make it like the rest claiming they are all the same...

there is clean and unclean meat...you make it all the same

Satan claimed His way was “NOT FOR ME” and made his own up...you claim His way is “NOT FOR ME” and make your own up...

You add things the Bible does not say.

You have a bad imagination.

God's Truth

you make our Lord and Savior a thing and things and then reject Him His ways...making every day Holy and every meat clean...you think yourself God?

You say I am like Satan, but to me you sound like what Satan would say trying to taunt me. That is all you sound like to me.

clefty

The KJV says the law is a shadow
yup...HalleluYah you FINALLY understand it IS...PRESENT TENSE

and that Jesus came and done away with the shadow.

And then she fails...

considering Col 2:17 Heb 8:5 10:1 are all written AFTER Jesus came and went...do you notice they are all STILL written in PRESENT TENSE?

If Jesus came and done away with His Father’s Will it would be PAST tense...but nope...Law still IS...

clefty

You say I am like Satan, but to me you sound like what Satan would say trying to taunt me. That is all you sound like to me.

I am adding “ reading my posts“ to what you can not understand...

the list already has

1. scripture
1.5 TOL rules as you were banned
2. other posters posts
3. Writers linked in posts from me or others
4. Historical writers linked from me or others

God's Truth

you keep programming yourself... no more good for you...you make void the good He did by rejecting the good that is still to come...

Matt 24:20 as if the gates were closed during a siege ONLY on the Sabbath...I showed historical evidence that their flight was allowed for over 4 years...

but since every day is Sabbath for you...you would keep the gates closed every day...LOL nobody could flee...

After His Sabbath rest in the tomb and refreshment (resurrection) from the tomb...Yahushua remained with them for 40 days...that is 5 Sundays...NOTHING is written of a NEW day of rest or worship or a NEW way...certainly NOT an EVERY day is Holy now...or now Jesus ate Ham...

No such scripture says what you say it says. No such scripture that says pray the Sabbath will be kept. You call yourself a Christian then you must repent. You are not to add to the Bible.

clefty

No such scripture says what you say it says. No such scripture that says pray the Sabbath will be kept. You call yourself a Christian then you must repent. You are not to add to the Bible.

Matt 24:20”Pray that your flight be not in the winter...why? OR on the Sabbath Why?

Because in future times of trouble during the siege the gates would only be closed on the SABBATH? LOL

What about those already outside of the city in Judea? He was addressing them too...they had no gates to worry about...why pray their future run to the hills be not on the Sabbath?

Isaiah 66:23 Has ALL worship from new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath in the new heaven and new earth...might as well get used to it now...

God's Truth

You're either just wrong.... or you're intentionally lying.

Paul says that the shadows ARE of things TO COME.

Why can't you understand English?

Colossians 2 :16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ

Christ's Eternal Priesthood

Hebrew 8 1Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. 6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

The New Covenant

7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

So the old covenant with the earthly temple and high priests and sacrifices were A SHADOW.

Now that Jesus came there are no more shadows.

ALL THINGS SCRIPTURES I GAVE YOU ARE FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION.

Hebrews 1
Christ's Sacrifice Once for All

1For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

The old law was a shadow.

Jesus came and did the good things that God sent him to do.

God's Truth

yup...HalleluYah you FINALLY understand it IS...PRESENT TENSE

And then she fails...

considering Col 2:17 Heb 8:5 10:1 are all written AFTER Jesus came and went...do you notice they are all STILL written in PRESENT TENSE?

If Jesus came and done away with His Father’s Will it would be PAST tense...but nope...Law still IS...

You were shown the truth and you hate it.

Right Divider

Body part
Colossians 2 :16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ
ARE a shadow and NOT "were a shadow".

Things TO COME and NOT "things that came"

Learn the English language or get off of an English language forum.

God's Truth

ARE a shadow and NOT "were a shadow".

Things TO COME and NOT "things that came"

Learn the English language or get off of an English language forum.

Jesus came---so they WERE a shadow that the people had to obey.

Now the LIGHT has come---there are NO shadows in Light.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came---so they WERE a shadow that the people had to obey.
And that is NOT what Paul says. Paul says ARE and NOT WERE.

Now the LIGHT has come---there are NO shadows in Light.
Paul says (and I believe his scripture over your bogus opinion) that they ARE a shadow of THINGS TO COME.

That you continue to argue AGAINST the Bible is a problem that you need to deal with immediately. You are ANTI-God's Truth.

clefty

You were shown the truth and you hate it.

What I hate is seeing scripture abused and twisted to fit someone's idolatry...

All you continue to do is try and distort with your false witness claim that there is a new High Priest administering a new covenant ministering at best a 9/10ths Law...at worst NO law at all...cuz it was all JUST A SHADOW and passed away...

just grace now and whatever whenever...or something...oh and all things are clean to eat...

the exact false witness jews tried to pin on poor Stephen: that he taught Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered.

The New Covenant however found in scripture was taught and demonstrated by Him for His to follow BEFORE signing it and sealing it with His blood...NO CHANGES after the death of the testator ok?

You are either IN living and loving AS HE DID and as a citizen of Israel...grafted in...joined together jew and gentile a new man...fully adopted...rightful heir of a promise established by Him and His Law...and NOW you are wanting to establish it says Paul...

OR you are OUT...His kingdom is NOT a dual citizen apartheid state...

yes...your another gospel is administering another covenant by another christ

this another christ has another father who has a changeable law...as it was NOT perfect...sounds horrible...I hate it

you sound MAD or like other disobedient rebels who claim "NOT FOR ME"

Last edited:

God's Truth

And that is NOT what Paul says. Paul says ARE and NOT WERE.

Paul says (and I believe his scripture over your bogus opinion) that they ARE a shadow of THINGS TO COME.

That you continue to argue AGAINST the Bible is a problem that you need to deal with immediately. You are ANTI-God's Truth.

You were given scriptures from the KJV that SAY THE LAW IS A SHADOW.

There is something else you can't grasp too in Acts about explaining in the present about a past.

Also, about Paul is, was, the chief of sinners and whether or not he continues to do the sins which gives him that title.

God's Truth

What I hate is seeing scripture abused and twisted to fit someone's idolatry...
You idolize the Sabbath day, you make it the decider of everything.

You say you don't obey the rules of the Sabbath, but you say at least you preach it and thus it makes you in the game.

You don't understand that Jesus says that makes you a hypocrite to preach something but not do what it is you preach.

It also makes you disqualified to be in the game if you don't go by the rules.

All you continue to do is try and distort with your false witness claim that there is a new High Priest administering a new covenant ministering at best a 9/10ths Law...at worst NO law at all...cuz it was all JUST A SHADOW and passed away...

The old law is a shadow and the earthly temple building was a shadow and had to be made exactly as God said.

Even the high priests were a shadow.

Jesus came and no one is to go to a temple and a high priest and give anymore sacrifices.

Jesus is the light and last sacrifice once and for all.

The New Covenant however found in scripture was taught and demonstrated by Him for His to follow BEFORE signing it and sealing it with His blood...NO CHANGES after the death of the testator ok?

Of course there was a change after the testator died.
A sacrificial lamb isn't sacrificed until it is killed.

No heir receives what the testator promises unless the testator dies.

No one received Jesus' Spirit until Jesus raised himself and returned to heaven.

That is part of the testament---what the heirs receive after the testator dies.

Jesus walked the earth and taught how to be an heir.

Right Divider

Body part
You were given scriptures from the KJV that SAY THE LAW IS A SHADOW.
Paul said that THOSE THINGS ARE a shadow of THINGS TO COME.

Disagree with scripture all that you want. It's your problem.

There is something else you can't grasp too in Acts about explaining in the present about a past.
Colossians 2:17 is in Colossians.

Also, about Paul is, was, the chief of sinners and whether or not he continues to do the sins which gives him that title.
:dizzy: