The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Everybody contradicts their self,
Now and then, sure. Sometimes we even appear to when all that's happened is that we've grown out of one position and into another.

Trump makes a cottage industry out of it to the point where it's less about growth and more about mutation.

the difference is that they don't have every single thing you say and do smeared across the media
Also true. It's much easier to get a sense of how pervasively inconsistent or even dishonest a person is when you have an ongoing record of it. In Trump's case that record appears to be broken.

The media is at war with Trump- if you defend the media, then you are a moron, because by definition a 'media at war' with anything is a straight up Marxist sham.
You're at war with a circle.

Fox News has been talking about how other channels are straight up accepting anonymous sources and refusing to broadcast anything positive about Trump.
An anonymous source brought down Nixon.

You all are just dumb- just plain stupid.
You rely on name calling and stereotypes because the alternative is serious consideration, factual foundation and a truth that would upend you.

Don't sit here and try to tell me nothing
Oh, I believe you have "nothing" cornered without any help at all.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Now and then, sure. Sometimes we even appear to when all that's happened is that we've grown out of one position and into another.

Trump makes a cottage industry out of it to the point where it's less about growth and more about mutation.

Trump is a good speaker. He knows how to win the crowd he aims for, and won the election on account of that.

It's all about method- his supporters aren't worried about his contradictions because it's all about the results. That's just how it works, and liberals are just being supreme hypocrites having a problem with that because they have made it their profession to malign their opponents and pretty much neglect all chivalry to achieve their dubious agendas.

You rely on name calling and stereotypes because the alternative is serious consideration, factual foundation and a truth that would upend you.

'Name calling'- as in calling it what it all is :plain:

Obama's presidency turned the Left into a bunch of crackpots who can't concede their loss. This country was ultimately being ran by Jews, hipsters and man hating females, and if you're fine with that than whatever- we weren't, and we did something about it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump is a good speaker. He knows how to win the crowd he aims for, and won the election on account of that.
He's certainly effective with his target audience.

It's all about method- his supporters aren't worried about his contradictions because it's all about the results.
They haven't seen results, so it's mostly about the promise and how he sells. He sold anger well.

That's just how it works, and liberals are just being supreme hypocrites having a problem with that because they have made it their profession to malign their opponents and pretty much neglect all chivalry to achieve their dubious agendas.
Most or at least many of the more powerful politicians are hypocrites who malign their opponents then celebrate bipartisanship and the need to reach across aisles once they're done with public office.

'Name calling'- as in calling it what it all is
Rather it's how you avoid the complication of truth by embracing stereotypes and one size fits all approaches that usually involve demonizing the other and embracing the likened to the point of negating or failing to consider in any meaningful way their faults or the actual commonality of everyone involved.

It's why you won't address my point about Muslims doing most of the dying and fighting of the thing you want to slather across all of Islam.

Now say something that only someone fed distortion and hatred could ever come to.
This country was ultimately being ran by Jews, hipsters and man hating females, and if you're fine with that than whatever- we weren't, and we did something about it.
That'll do.

Danoh

If Trump made one point it's that his people don't care much for anything that contradicts him. Which is funny given how often he contradicts himself...I suppose being a Trump enthusiast requires living in the moment then. . . a bit of unintentional zen.

It's called "click, whirr..."

:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He's certainly effective with his target audience.

The people that were tired of called every ridiculous thing and being sold down the river for liberal interests.

He sold anger well.

You can't sell a product to people who already have plenty of it.

Rather it's how you avoid the complication of truth by embracing stereotypes and one size fits all approaches that usually involve demonizing the other and embracing the likened to the point of negating or failing to consider in any meaningful way their faults or the actual commonality of everyone involved.

Sounds a whole like like the Left to me, hombre :rolleyes:

And
There's stereotypes, and then there's just plain fact which many of you are proud of- proud of being slandering lunatics and chalking it up as some virtuous 'freedom of the press' :AMR:

It's why you won't address my point about Muslims doing most of the dying and fighting of the thing you want to slather across all of Islam.

Islam is a religion of war- what's considered 'extremism' today is pretty much what Islam was a thousand years ago. The difference between them and Christians is that they didn't revise their orthodoxy so much, and unlike the Jews, they aren't going to blend with other cultures to achieve their goals.

Do some math :chuckle:
You can bring up any verse of the Quran you want speaking of tolerance, but in the end it is not a book of peace in any sense of the Bible- it is peace through eventual subjugation.

Danoh

It's all about method- his supporters aren't worried about his contradictions because it's all about the results. That's just how it works, and liberals are just being supreme hypocrites having a problem with that because they have made it their profession to malign their opponents and pretty much neglect all chivalry to achieve their dubious agendas.

'Name calling'- as in calling it what it all is :plain:

Obama's presidency turned the Left into a bunch of crackpots who can't concede their loss. This country was ultimately being ran by Jews, hipsters and man hating females, and if you're fine with that than whatever- we weren't, and we did something about it.

You are clue...less.

All Trump did was tap into the exact same audience that makes not all, but the overwhelming majority of his base of supporters - those ever all into those World Wide Wrestling; Jerry Springer; and various other fake "reality" TV shows (including the fake "reality" TV show: The Apprentice).

Said audiences behave towards anyone who does not share there view in the exact same manner portrayed on those fake shows.

Birds of a feather; flocking together like the self-programmed lemmings they are by their own hand.

And Trump tapped into that by accident. The clueless fool has even related he found himself tapping into said audience just as crude as he is, by accident.

Fact is his people have said he'd not been sure he would win.

Master plan my foot - he winged it and kept his fingers crossed.

A disaster of a "strategy" once actually in office; no surprise there.

It's very simple o clueless one.

A person adopts a view he or she then rationalizes one or another so called "righteous" reason for.

Unaware he has just hoodwinked himself into a sense of reality he cannot but end up further entrenched in.

Piece of cake at that point to do what all the fake preachers are tapping into when they rouse a crowd of self-deluded fools and follow that with "can a I get a witness...no - louder!"

Piece of cake then to use their self-delusion on them to sway them to march out of town and down to the river of "return to sender, address unknown; no such number; no such zone" as far as any hope for a reality check is concerned.

You...are too far gone for one.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The people that were tired of called every ridiculous thing and being sold down the river for liberal interests. You can't sell a product to people who already have plenty of it.
What he sold was that he was one of them. Anger is a starving dog. Feed it and it will follow you anywhere.

Sounds a whole like like the Left to me, hombre
It sounds like just about every zealot you'll ever see, in or away from a reflecting surface.

Islam is a religion of war
Nice bumper-sticker. Here's a neat idea, try to address the point you've run from several times now.

Who is mostly fighting and dying to combat the violent extremism you're peddling as representative of Islam. Here, I'll help:

A) Christians
B) Atheists
C) Muslims
D) Jews
E) Janists

Just pick one. I even embedded a hint.

- what's considered 'extremism' today is pretty much what Islam was a thousand years ago.
Like virtually every religion born in a violent day. Christendom destroyed a third of Europe fighting itself over exegesis a lot more recently. How many world wars has Islam started? So let's not have the peaceful Christians/blood thirsty Muslims nonsense.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What he sold was that he was one of them.

:freak:
No he didn't.

At least, not in the way he came out and told us we experience it.
Trump is a billionaire with a former media following that has gone rabid. I'm sure he knew that would happen.

And happen it did :rolleyes:

Anger is a starving dog. Feed it and it will follow you anywhere

Tell it to your libs, who have no justification for it.

Nice bumper-sticker. Here's a neat idea, try to address the point you've run from several times now.

Islam is not a hard concept. Ultimately, you're trying to make it commensurate to Christianity and that simply is not the case.

Just pick one. I even embedded a hint.

Not everyone is born a warrior. The Muslims against ISIS simply don't want to be martyrs to their religion. I can imagine the same thing with Christians in the earlier ages.

Christendom destroyed a third of Europe fighting itself over exegesis a lot more recently.

The Black Plague is not Christianity :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No he didn't.
Sure he did. He spoke for you, encouraged you and told you he understood.

Tell it to your libs, who have no justification for it.
I'm telling it to both sides in their zealotry. They're no more my libs than you're my racist. I don't have much sympathy for any of you given how you willfully raise ignorance to the level of virtue and pollute discourse in the public square with distortion and falsity.

Islam is not a hard concept. Ultimately, you're trying to make it commensurate to Christianity and that simply is not the case.
No, but that's one way to run from it...You can't do it. Amazing. With the inescapable truth right before you, you're bigotry won't let you face it. Thanks for the continuing illustration of that cautionary tale.

The Black Plague is not Christianity
The Thirty Years War was though and the estimates run from 33% to 40%.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Thirty Years War was though and the estimates run from 33% to 40%.

:doh:

i sure wish you'd pretend you actually paid attention in 11th grade global history

Initially a war between various Protestant and Catholic states in the fragmented Holy Roman Empire, it gradually developed into a more general conflict involving most of the great powers. These states employed relatively large mercenary armies, and the war became less about religion and more of a continuation of the France–Habsburg rivalry for European political pre-eminence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

i sure wish you'd pretend you actually paid attention in 11th grade global history

Initially a war between various Protestant and Catholic states in the fragmented Holy Roman Empire, it gradually developed into a more general conflict involving most of the great powers. These states employed relatively large mercenary armies, and the war became less about religion and more of a continuation of the France–Habsburg rivalry for European political pre-eminence.

Hey goofball, what started the fire that consumed nearly half of Europe? You think everyone who fought in WWII did so for one reason?

Oh, that's right, you don't think, you don't care. The important thing, the only thing for you is to grab at my trouser leg and growl. :plain:

Boo. Scat kid. Go find a hobby or a locker to shove yourself into.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Hey goofball, what started the fire that consumed nearly half of Europe? You think everyone who fought in WWII did so for one reason?

Oh, that's right, you don't think, you don't care. The important thing, the only thing for you is to grab at my trouser leg and growl. :plain:

He tends to that alot.

Let's just hope, for the sake of his wife...he's housebroken!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
town blows it out his nose:
...Christendom destroyed a third of Europe fighting itself over exegesis ...

doser points out that he's full of snot:

in a huff, and unable to address the point I made, town blusters:

Boo. Scat kid. Go find a hobby or a locker to shove yourself into.

and his new best friend comes running to his rescue too!
He tends to that alot.

Let's just hope, for the sake of his wife...he's housebroken!

hey quip - does artie know you're vying to replace him as town's chief lick-spittle? :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
From Reuters:
President Donald Trump’s promise to use existing funds to begin immediate construction of a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border has hit a financial roadblock, according to a document seen by Reuters.

The rapid start of construction, promised throughout Trump's campaign and in an executive order issued in January on border security, was to be financed, according to the White House, with "existing funds and resources" of the Department of Homeland Security.

But so far, the DHS has identified only $20 million that can be re-directed to the multi-billion-dollar project, according to a document prepared by the agency and distributed to congressional budget staff last week.

The document said the funds would be enough to cover a handful of contracts for wall prototypes, but not enough to begin construction of an actual barrier. This means that for the wall to move forward, the White House will need to convince Congress to appropriate funds.

An internal report, previously reported by Reuters, estimated that fully walling off or fencing the entire southern border would cost $21.6 billion - $9.3 million per mile of fence and $17.8 million per mile of wall.​

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Fake news, as per usual- only morons believe those sort of things.

20 million.
Get out of here :chuckle:

Obama funded a half a billion dollars to the global burn pile right before Trump was inaugurated, which was not approved by anyone other than the Sovereign State of Baby Tantrums.

Danoh

From Reuters:
President Donald Trump’s promise to use existing funds to begin immediate construction of a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border has hit a financial roadblock, according to a document seen by Reuters.

The rapid start of construction, promised throughout Trump's campaign and in an executive order issued in January on border security, was to be financed, according to the White House, with "existing funds and resources" of the Department of Homeland Security.

But so far, the DHS has identified only $20 million that can be re-directed to the multi-billion-dollar project, according to a document prepared by the agency and distributed to congressional budget staff last week.

The document said the funds would be enough to cover a handful of contracts for wall prototypes, but not enough to begin construction of an actual barrier. This means that for the wall to move forward, the White House will need to convince Congress to appropriate funds.

An internal report, previously reported by Reuters, estimated that fully walling off or fencing the entire southern border would cost $21.6 billion - $9.3 million per mile of fence and $17.8 million per mile of wall.​

Yep.

Boy is he up a creek without a paddle once more.

But you know the lemmings in their like minded self-deluding commitment with their idol - click whirr.