The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Everybody, like children, have had their cry against Trump.
Like a big ol' ride and people waitin in line.

I mean really? :freak:

Sweep up your self-respect.

We listened
We still do not care
You're a moron

On forward :)

ClimateSanity

I'd agree the move is because of her brand's connection to the president, but its not an attack, it's a marketing decision. He's unpopular and she's traded on the linkage.

He isn't as unpopular as you imagine once you wander out from the bubble you live in. If someone really hard sells her products, I can see blockbuster sales. But at the same time, there will be protestors trying to burn down the store or intimidate her customers. I can see a blacklist for people who dare to buy her products.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He isn't as unpopular as you imagine once you wander out from the bubble you live in.
I'm not imagining. Neither is that retailer. They're in the business of moving product and playing to the largest possible demographic. Something in the wind is indicating that distance is the better part of retail. But no one should applaud the move. It's not a mission statement. Neither was inviting the line into its stores to begin with. The politics of sales is the bottom line.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're like a guy who invites himself to a party to complain about the music. :plain:

It really comes through. Post after post after post...if you don't care any more you're going to strain something.

The media is like a giant tick that will suck the life out of any good thing- and damn if that wasn't realized with Trump.

Any little thing, anything and everything- sitting here watching them is a sight to behold.
It's become something of a joke in my mind.

Cravenly going after public opinion, yet they all abandoned their ships when Trump was elected.
When their narrative failed.
And when you woke up the next morning, they didn't know anything more than you did :chuckle:

The television is just a liberal, Jewish ran media box. If I want to know anything, that's the last thing I go to- that's what this election did for me :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The television is just a liberal, Jewish ran media box. If I want to know anything, that's the last thing I go to- that's what this election did for me :)
See, you can try to protect your racism by hiding it behind the Jewish nonsense, but it's of a piece and coupled with your farcical white culture charade it's a thin disguise. . . which is why you rarely heard a Klansman who comfortably dropped the N bomb fail to speak similarly of the Jew.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not imagining. Neither is that retailer. They're in the business of moving product and playing to the largest possible demographic. Something in the wind is indicating that distance is the better part of retail. But no one should applaud the move. It's not a mission statement. Neither was inviting the line into its stores to begin with. The politics of sales is the bottom line.

This is getting more and more bizarre:

Conway may have broken key ethics rule by touting Ivanka Trump’s products, experts say

President Trump’s official counselor, Kellyanne Conway, may have broken a key ethics rule Thursday morning when she told TV audiences to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

Federal employees are banned from using their public office to endorse products, regulations state.

Conway, speaking to “Fox & Friends” viewers from the White House briefing room, was responding to boycotts of Ivanka Trump merchandise and Nordstrom’s discontinuation of stocking her clothing and shoe lines, which the retailer said was in response to low sales and which the president assailed as unfair.

“I’m going to give it a free commercial here,” Conway said of the president’s daughter’s merchandise brand. “Go buy it today.”

The president took to Twitter on Wednesday to lash out at Nordstrom for dropping Ivanka Trump’s line, saying his daughter had “been treated so unfairly” by the store.

Said Peter Schweizer, who has worked closely with Trump aide Stephen K. Bannon and wrote the book “Clinton Cash,” which was critical of donations to the Clinton Foundation: “They’ve crossed a very, very important bright line, and it’s not good. To encourage Americans to buy goods from companies owned by the first family is totally out of bounds and needs to stop.

“Clearly, the Trumps feel some of this is related to politics. But whether that’s true or not, these marketing battles need to be fought by Ivanka and her company. They cannot and should not be fought by government employees and the White House,” Schweizer said. “It’s time to move beyond the mind-set and the role of a businessman and assume the mantle of commander of chief.”​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
2048x1152

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This is getting more and more bizarre:

Conway may have broken key ethics rule by touting Ivanka Trump’s products, experts say

President Trump’s official counselor, Kellyanne Conway, may have broken a key ethics rule Thursday morning when she told TV audiences to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

Federal employees are banned from using their public office to endorse products, regulations state.

Conway, speaking to “Fox & Friends” viewers from the White House briefing room, was responding to boycotts of Ivanka Trump merchandise and Nordstrom’s discontinuation of stocking her clothing and shoe lines, which the retailer said was in response to low sales and which the president assailed as unfair.

“I’m going to give it a free commercial here,” Conway said of the president’s daughter’s merchandise brand. “Go buy it today.”

The president took to Twitter on Wednesday to lash out at Nordstrom for dropping Ivanka Trump’s line, saying his daughter had “been treated so unfairly” by the store.

Said Peter Schweizer, who has worked closely with Trump aide Stephen K. Bannon and wrote the book “Clinton Cash,” which was critical of donations to the Clinton Foundation: “They’ve crossed a very, very important bright line, and it’s not good. To encourage Americans to buy goods from companies owned by the first family is totally out of bounds and needs to stop.

“Clearly, the Trumps feel some of this is related to politics. But whether that’s true or not, these marketing battles need to be fought by Ivanka and her company. They cannot and should not be fought by government employees and the White House,” Schweizer said. “It’s time to move beyond the mind-set and the role of a businessman and assume the mantle of commander of chief.”​
What a circus.