The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
My hope is that Trump will change the minds of his detractors in 4 years of excellent service, thereby setting up a victorious 2020 election
Well, based on the almost 1/2 year of lousy service that is not likely. He plays to his 30+/-% base, he relives the election (yep he won) by speaking at rallies in states he won, he cares not a whit about anyone else, in fact he cares not a whit about anyone but himself, maybe Ivanka as well cause she is soooo hot, but if you think for a moment he cares for you----nope.
But his base will vote for him because he is neither black nor a woman.
His problem will arise within the Republican party when Senators and representatives realize his lies and policies (such policies as there may be) hurt their reelection chances.
But on he other side, the Democratic Party needs to get its act together. It is time for new blood. Nancy Pelosi is 77, Biden's time has come and gone, they need to step aside, especially Pelosi. Let someone else take a crack at the Republicans, can't do any worse than the current leadership.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... his base will vote for him because he is neither black nor a woman.

speaking solely for myself, you're full of hooey

i voted for him because he wasn't hillary

i voted for palin when she ran for president

and i voted for carson in the primaries

if condi ever ran i'd vote for her

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not a chance. He has lived down to my expectations by being even worse than expected. He isn't capable of doing anything positive that would ever change my mind.
You do realize that the "Russian hacking" took place during the Obummer administration and they were aware of it in June of 2016, maybe earlier. The DNC refused to allow Homeland Security and other agencies to look at there servers or computers. Only after Trump's glorious victory did they want to investigate and somehow it's all Trump's fault? :rotfl:

exminister

For the Senate Trumpcare amendments, the republicans in the loop are not doing any promotion or interviews. Mitch McConnell after it was published would not meet with Democrats, outside the loop Republicans, AARP, the American Cancer Society and others who asked to meet with him. He instead met with lobbyist. 'Nuf said. Follow the money.

exminister

You do realize that the "Russian hacking" took place during the Obummer administration and they were aware of it in June of 2016, maybe earlier. The DNC refused to allow Homeland Security and other agencies to look at there servers or computers. Only after Trump's glorious victory did they want to investigate and somehow it's all Trump's fault? :rotfl:

Trump's fault is he had blinded himself to the Russian hacking. He is so afraid it might reveal something that he doesn't want to deal with. In other words he only cares about himself as always and not the integrity of our election process. If he was the president when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and he thought it might make him look bad he would call it a hoax.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I do realize that you will repeat and swear to any *story* that Trump is trying to sell.

Zeke

Doesn't matter who is the president, the real power behind the curtain is never exposed because they own everything in this fraudulent system, even you're mind unless you clean that Bull bleep of you're soul. The compact Total Heretic loves.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Way to go Trump. He is making immigrants get a job, not giving welfare for the first five years. No time for praying, protesting and terrorist activities

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Doesn't matter who is the president, the real power behind the curtain is never exposed because they own everything in this fraudulent system, even you're mind unless you clean that Bull bleep of you're soul. The compact Total Heretic loves.

Right. Well somehow I don't think "the concealment of the army that is secreted from the son and eventually brought forth from the Trojan Moon Horse, or woman's fertilized egg" is going to be any better than the Trumptastrophe. Even if you threw in the "vampires" and the "golden chariot" for good measure.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Right. Well somehow I don't think "the concealment of the army that is secreted from the son and eventually brought forth from the Trojan Moon Horse, or woman's fertilized egg" is going to be any better than the Trumptastrophe. Even if you threw in the "vampires" and the "golden chariot" for good measure.
Trumptastrophe :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There's always Trumpbotomy (the obviously contagious Trump lobotomy) lol

:chuckle: There you go.

Speaking of slicing things off, I saw a sign that had been artfully cropped so that the Trump sign being held by someone was missing the T. I can't remember where I saw it or I'd post it for you. :chuckle:

WizardofOz

:chuckle: There you go.

Speaking of slicing things off, I saw a sign that had been artfully cropped so that the Trump sign being held by someone was missing the T. I can't remember where I saw it or I'd post it for you. :chuckle:

IMG_1046.jpg