The Left, in pictures and video

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Democrats have always been the party that hates racial equality.

Here's a way to test that assertion:

GettyImages-577083062.jpg

la-0904-dnc02.jpg

Which one these is a picture of the crowd at a democrat convention. One is from a republican convention.

Q.E.D.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
220px-113th_Congress_Official_Photo_of_Rep._Tim_Murphy_%28cropped%29.jpg

A text message sent in January to U.S. Rep. Tim Murphy by a woman with whom he had an extra-marital relationship took him to task for an anti-abortion statement posted on Facebook from his office's public account.

"And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options," Shannon Edwards, a forensic psychologist in Pittsburgh with whom the congressman admitted last month to having a relationship, wrote to Mr. Murphy on Jan. 25, in the midst of an unfounded pregnancy scare.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tim...UICygC&biw=1680&bih=913#imgrc=wI9_SF-FP_TetM:

Can you guess what they found this anti-gay conservative Republican doing with another man?
x-2017-11-18-at-2.08.59-PM.jpg

Wes Goodman, a Republican representative in the Ohio state house who championed anti-gay causes, quit Friday after being caught having sex with another man in his office. Moreover, he reportedly was known for making unwelcome advances toward younger men, reports Cleveland.com.
https://boingboing.net/2017/11/18/can-you-guess-what-they-found.html

Apparently, the deal is that the right does what the left advocates.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Analyses of census data from 1980 through 2010 show that among men ages 18 to 49, immigrants were one-half to one-fifth as likely to be incarcerated as those born in the United States. Across all ages and sexes, about 7 percent of the nation’s population are noncitizens, while figures from the Justice Department show that about 5 percent of inmates in state and federal prisons are noncitizens.
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

Trump’s Immigration Order Expands the Definition of ‘Criminal’ JAN. 26, 2017
When Can Immigrants Be Deported for Crimes? Justices Hear Sides JAN. 17, 2017
Immigrants Head to Washington to Rally While Obama Is Still There JAN. 11, 2017
Raids of Illegal Immigrants Bring Harsh Memories, and Strong Fears JAN. 2, 2017

Opponents of immigration often point out that in federal prisons, a much higher share of inmates, 22 percent, are noncitizens. But federal prisons hold a small fraction of the nation’s inmates, and in many ways, it is an unusual population. About one-third of noncitizen federal inmates are serving time for immigration offenses — usually re-entering the country illegally after being deported — that are not covered by state law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html

It's amusing to consider that Musty would be safer if he lived in a neighborhood filled with Syrian refugees than he would be living among American citizens.

kiwimacahau

You know what? Well, I just think if you were to stop posting and go away, nobody would even miss you. What do you think of that sentiment?

What do I think? I think you should take your own advice. This is either a DISCUSSION board or it is "Musterion's Board of Sycophantic Agreement." You decide which it is and then get back to me, eh?

musterion

What do I think? I think you should take your own advice. This is either a DISCUSSION board or it is "Musterion's Board of Sycophantic Agreement." You decide which it is and then get back to me, eh?

Leave the thread of you don't like the conversation. Start your own.