The Law, Judgment, The United States of America, and Life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As we live our lives we come across various things that we need to deal with. We have different loyalties. But in the United States of America we have our Constitution and God's Law. We should not worry about not judging others. But what factors are leading to the deterioration of our society should it be such, the people of our land, and the lack of a solid foothold on all that God wants us to live and know, to live out the life that God has called us to?

I cite yes our borders, or rather the problem that there is with them, maybe due to the internet. We have our crime, and need to be accountable for our sin, our sins. We have our old manner of life and the things that we used to deal with that are a part of our history. If we engage with those out of the country when they seem to be calling us to account, what is that? How would we secure our borders in that case? How do we treat everyone, all people, with fairness, justness, and equality? To treat teach and judge equally according to the Law, God's Law, which is only good. For, what is judgment with equity it being according to the Law?

To build ourselves up, yes in our faith, but also in our manner of life, and yet letting go or giving way such as when not knowing if something is true or investigating a matter to see or discover or find out if there is something wrong, something amiss, sin, transgression, a breaking of the law, etc.... If you we I do not have something to pin someone down on, a law or what the person has done that is wrong in error sin transgression or a violation of God's Law, what are we to do? For we are to live our lives in accordance with the Law, and that does not except anyone else.

Shalom.

Jacob

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...if there is something wrong, something amiss, sin, transgression, a breaking of the law, etc.... If you we I do not have something to pin someone down on, a law or what the person has done that is wrong in error sin transgression or a violation of God's Law, what are we to do? For we are to live our lives in accordance with the Law, and that does not except anyone else.

Shalom.

Jacob
The Church teaches that if you sin gravely, that you must reconcile with her through the sacrament of penance, before being able to licitly receive Holy Communion again. Otherwise 1st Corinthians 11:27 KJV & 1st Corinthians 11:29 KJV are scriptures to keep in mind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Church teaches that if you sin gravely, that you must reconcile with her through the sacrament of penance, before being able to licitly receive Holy Communion again. Otherwise 1st Corinthians 11:27 KJV & 1st Corinthians 11:29 KJV are scriptures to keep in mind.

No.

I am a Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YES.
So what.

Who cares? How does that matter to anything.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I have nothing to do with Catholics or the Pope. Hopefully, one day, some day, they will be no more. I used to be a Christian, not a Catholic.

Leave your idolatry or be destroyed by it. No one wants that for you.

Idolater

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I have nothing to do with Catholics or the Pope.
So join the crowd. Most Americans aren't Catholic, just like how you and I aren't Catholic too.
Hopefully, one day, some day, they will be no more.
:freak: Why?
I used to be a Christian
Don't you believe in Christ's Resurrection?
, not a Catholic.
You are REALLY not alone.
Leave your idolatry or be destroyed by it.
Oo.
No one wants that for you.
Huh?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So join the crowd. Most Americans aren't Catholic, just like how you and I aren't Catholic too.
:freak: Why?
Don't you believe in Christ's Resurrection?
You are REALLY not alone.
Oo.
Huh?

Because they are idolaters. They do not believe the truth.

Jesus rose from the dead.

As a Jew I really do not want you to be destroyed by your idolatry. If you persist you will. Should I leave you to it or ignore you and not have said anything? Is it a risk for my people for me to reply?

Idolater

Jesus rose from the dead.
:thumb: Right on.
Because they are idolaters. They do not believe the truth.
They believe Jesus rose from the dead.
As a Jew I really do not want you to be destroyed by your idolatry. If you persist you will. Should I leave you to it or ignore you and not have said anything? Is it a risk for my people for me to reply?
Nobody cares you're a Jewish person. It doesn't matter. The Catholic Church was started by Jewish people. All of em were Jewish.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:thumb: Right on.
They believe Jesus rose from the dead.
Nobody cares you're a Jewish person. It doesn't matter. The Catholic Church was started by Jewish people. All of em were Jewish.
You are incorrect. God entrusted the Scriptures to the Jewish People. The Oracles of God. The Word of God. The Torah. The Law and the Prophets. The Psalms. The Tanach?

Idolater

You are incorrect.
No, I am completely correct, and truthful. Jewish people invented the Catholic Church, she is a Jewish innovation.
God entrusted the Scriptures to the Jewish People. The Oracles of God. The Word of God. The Torah. The Law and the Prophets. The Psalms. The Tanach?
So the blanked-y-blank what?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I am completely correct, and truthful. Jewish people invented the Catholic Church, she is a Jewish innovation.
So the blanked-y-blank what?

I am a Jew. I used to be a Christian. I do not know what you are talking about.