The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

John talked about some things that were past tense in his book of revelation but that book didn't survive in tact so there are many schools of thought about what it means.
Jesus' Revelation is to inspire us and to tell us what the end of the church age will be like. Parts of it are not designed to be understood just yet.
Jesus defeated the rebels in righteousness; they were all bound at the time of the dispensational resurrection when Jesus ascended into heaven.
There is no basis in Scripture to believe that.
Jesus sent the Urantia Revelation which reveals so much more about the history of earth. The master settled the Lucifer rebellion on mt Herman just prior to his baptism.
He had nothing to do with Urantia, as it doesn't line up with Scripture.

Aimiel

Human sacrifice or sacrifice of a divine Son of God incarnate is an idea that was completely foreign to the original, pre-cross gospel of Jesus. Atonement was part of the Pagan doctrine that merged with evolving Christian theology in the western world.
Jesus taught atonement:

John 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

The apostles who lived with Him for three years learned what His Sacrifice meant and wrote about and taught others the True Gospel.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Give your soul wings!

Give your soul wings!

Hi to all on this The Late Great Urantia Revelation - Just want you to know how absolutely fascinating I find the discussion (rude posts et al) Have started reading from the first page and have many more to go to catch up with you all; but Wow! This is really awesome stuff...

'K, won't be interrupting for quite some time; just too much to wade through :p

Hi Rimbauld,

Glad you're enjoying the adventure. Real truths, principles, values and meanings have nothing to fear from being thoroughly investigated when considering the fields of religion, science and philosophy. The content of these papers speak for themselves as comprehensive and consistent within their own 'terms' and 'context'. Once you learn the 'terms' and 'context', relating such becomes easier. Every moment is pregnant with new discovery, insight and adventure!

Blessings in the cosmic journey,

To the First-Source and Center ;)

UB Related Websites

pj

False Prophet

Gal.3
[1]
O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified?

[2] Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law, or by hearing with faith?
[3] Are you so foolish? Having begun with the Spirit, are you now ending with the flesh?
We begin in the Spirit, but then we are enticed by our doctrine which builds our own tower into heaven. The works of the law are: 1)Do this 2) Do this 3) Do this 4) Do this; and be saved. We aren't walking after the Spirit while we are doing our four easy steps into heaven. We recite our creed, which we learn by rote. We have the best doctrine. Are we saved because we have the best doctrine, or are we saved because we are doing the Word of God.
Gal 2[18] But if I build up again those things which I tore down, then I prove myself a transgressor.
While I am doing my doctrine, I don't have to keep the commandments of God. I am doing what is right in my own eyes. I can only see in my Bible what is in my doctrine. Why don't I just write my own holy book? I tried to do just that, but God wouldn't go in on it with me. So I had to settle for the holy book that is brown.

Aimiel

170:2.23 Jesus taught that sin is not the child of a defective nature but rather the offspring of a knowing mind dominated by an unsubmissive will. Regarding sin, he taught that God has forgiven; that we make such forgiveness personally available by the act of forgiving our fellows. When you forgive your brother in the flesh, you thereby create the capacity in your own soul for the reception of the reality of God’s forgiveness of your own misdeeds.

No one is righteous...

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: their feet are swift to shed blood: destruction and misery are in their ways: and the way of peace have they not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes.

No one is saved by works, not even having their own forgiveness save them...

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.

Your UB is a bunch of hooey that simply doesn't line up with The Holy Scriptures.

False Prophet

Gal.2[17] But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we ourselves were found to be sinners, is Christ then an agent of sin? Certainly not!
The harlot church uses controversial questions to explain away the Word of God. "That is sinless perfection! Christians can't have demons! You can't be full of the spirit of God and the spirit of the devil!" Speculations lead us away from the truth of God's Word. "This is what the Greek says!" I heard a real doozy, "Why does my doctrine have to be mentioned in the Bible?" Of course our church has the best doctrine. The harlot church preaches the "peace and safety" message today. The harlot church is going to take off for Urantia any day now, while the rest of the world gets left behind to suffer through the tribulation and go to hell.
While they are saying, "Peace and safety !" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child , and they will not escape. 1 Thess 5[3]

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven"

"Forgive, and you will be forgiven"

No one is righteous...

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: their feet are swift to shed blood: destruction and misery are in their ways: and the way of peace have they not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.

Your UB is a bunch of hooey that simply doesn't line up with The Holy Scriptures.

It might do you well to actually read the passage you're resonding to before presuming things. You also appear to be ignorant of Jesus clear teaching that unless we forgive others, God cannot forgive our own sins. Are you aware of this teaching of Jesus? - therefore in nowise do the Urantia Papers contradict what Jesus taught, but further expands and illumines the spiritual truth, wisdom and principles of what he taught as contained in the canonized gospels. You may be further illumined by reading Part 4 of the Papers, to see for yourself.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
staying on topic

staying on topic

Gal.3
[1]
O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified?

[2] Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law, or by hearing with faith?
[3] Are you so foolish? Having begun with the Spirit, are you now ending with the flesh?
We begin in the Spirit, but then we are enticed by our doctrine which builds our own tower into heaven. The works of the law are: 1)Do this 2) Do this 3) Do this 4) Do this; and be saved. We aren't walking after the Spirit while we are doing our four easy steps into heaven. We recite our creed, which we learn by rote. We have the best doctrine. Are we saved because we have the best doctrine, or are we saved because we are doing the Word of God.
Gal 2[18] But if I build up again those things which I tore down, then I prove myself a transgressor.
While I am doing my doctrine, I don't have to keep the commandments of God. I am doing what is right in my own eyes. I can only see in my Bible what is in my doctrine. Why don't I just write my own holy book? I tried to do just that, but God wouldn't go in on it with me. So I had to settle for the holy book that is brown.

Hi FP,

Have you been following this entire thread to see what its actually about? I recommend it, if you'd like to contribute something 'related' to the Urantia Papers themselves,...thats the subject. Have you read the UB? Not sure how the above applies to the UB. A holy book that is brown relates to what??? - the original UB's were in a blue hardback, - its the 'blue book' we're discussing here.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Hello?

Hello?

Gal.2[17] But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we ourselves were found to be sinners, is Christ then an agent of sin? Certainly not!
The harlot church uses controversial questions to explain away the Word of God. "That is sinless perfection! Christians can't have demons! You can't be full of the spirit of God and the spirit of the devil!" Speculations lead us away from the truth of God's Word. "This is what the Greek says!" I heard a real doozy, "Why does my doctrine have to be mentioned in the Bible?" Of course our church has the best doctrine. The harlot church preaches the "peace and safety" message today. The harlot church is going to take off for Urantia any day now, while the rest of the world gets left behind to suffer through the tribulation and go to hell.
While they are saying, "Peace and safety !" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child , and they will not escape. 1 Thess 5[3]

Again how does relate to Urantia? Did you know 'Urantia' is the name that this group of revelators call our planet 'Earth'? How can the 'harlot church' then take off for Urantia...when we are already on Urantia? I suggest you educate yourself about the UB with the posts and resources provided here before adding to the thread here. Thank You.

pj

Aimiel

It might do you well to actually read the passage you're (responding) to before presuming things.
I did.
You also appear to be ignorant of Jesus clear teaching that unless we forgive others, God cannot forgive our own sins. Are you aware of this teaching of Jesus?
Of course... but He also said that anyone who believes in Him shall never die.
- therefore in nowise do the Urantia Papers contradict what Jesus taught, but further expands and illumines the spiritual truth, wisdom and principles of what he taught as contained in the canonized gospels.
Your precious book says: "we make such forgiveness personally available by the act of forgiving our fellows." We do no such thing. We show forth His Forgiveness by forgiving others of sin, but only The Blood of Jesus makes forgiveness available to us, personally. We have NOTHING to be proud of but Christ and His finished work on the cross. We walk in forgiveness, because we are forgiven. Because we are forgiven we are able to see that others need our forgiveness. Without a heart of sharing, we show ourselves to be un-regenerate. Those of us who are forgiven have forgiveness to give, we don't have to work it up or 'remember' to do it. It's in our hearts because God is in our hearts. His Love is what makes us perfect, not our own works.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clean it up......

clean it up......

Your precious book says: "we make such forgiveness personally available by the act of forgiving our fellows."

My 'precious book'? Dont kid yourself. You ought to know that I'm an 'eclectic', and the UB is only one of many other 'religious texts' that have been given to humanity. I draw from many schoools, but see that all rivers flow from one source.

The above passage from the UB still holds. We are forgiven as we forgive. If you dont forgive others,...you shut yourself off to God's forgiveness, so any concept of 'salvation' you hold is but a delusion.

We do no such thing. We show forth His Forgiveness by forgiving others of sin, but only The Blood of Jesus makes forgiveness available to us, personally. We have NOTHING to be proud of but Christ and His finished work on the cross. We walk in forgiveness, because we are forgiven. Because we are forgiven we are able to see that others need our forgiveness. Without a heart of sharing, we show ourselves to be un-regenerate. Those of us who are forgiven have forgiveness to give, we don't have to work it up or 'remember' to do it. It's in our hearts because God is in our hearts. His Love is what makes us perfect, not our own works.

From a UB perspective....all this 'blood-atonement' stuff is unnecessary and muddies the water. Those who recognize what Jesus taught will be content to understand it in the way he contextualized it, without complicating the issue with 'theology'.

pj

Aimiel

My 'precious book'? Dont kid yourself. You ought to know that I'm an 'eclectic', and the UB is only one of many other 'religious texts' that have been given to humanity. I draw from many schoools, but see that all rivers flow from one source.
Yes, all 'rivers' outside of The Word of God do flow from one source, but when that source pretends to be God, you bow down to it.
The above passage from the UB still holds. We are forgiven as we forgive. If you dont forgive others,...you shut yourself off to God's forgiveness, so any concept of 'salvation' you hold is but a delusion.
My salvation holds to me, since He said He'd never leave me or forsake me. I don't have to work to earn it, though.
From a UB perspective....all this 'blood-atonement' stuff is unnecessary and muddies the water. Those who recognize what Jesus taught will be content to understand it in the way he contextualized it, without complicating the issue with 'theology'.
Yes, Jesus' blood does confuse and bother demons, such as yourself. You have to realize: the reason behind that is the spirits that drive your life don't want you to have anything to do with The Gospel Truth. They want to keep you from it and keep you thinking you already know everything.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught atonement:

John 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

The apostles who lived with Him for three years learned what His Sacrifice meant and wrote about and taught others the True Gospel.

Aimiel,

You are seeing things that are not there, Jesus didn't teach human sacrifice or Pagan atonement, the Father is loving and forgiving, Jesus taught that in his original gospel before he shared the human death experience.

If you study your Bible closer you will see what reason Jesus gives for laying down his life and then taking it up again:

18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

Nothing there about an innocent Son of God being murdered as some sick sort of sacrifice.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No one is righteous...

We are saved by Faith trust in God, by the spiritual birth.

But I have noticed that you proclaim your own self righteousness often here on this thread, your teachings about a small God are inconsistent.

Caino

Aimiel

You are seeing things that are not there, Jesus didn't teach human sacrifice or Pagan atonement, the Father is loving and forgiving, Jesus taught that in his original gospel before he shared the human death experience. If you study your Bible closer you will see what reason Jesus gives for laying down his life and then taking it up again:

18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”
19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

Nothing there about an innocent Son of God being murdered as some sick sort of sacrifice.
Then what do these verses mean?

1 John 2:2
King James Version (KJV)
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 6:53-56
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

I believe they mean that you need to read your Bible and find out what God's Son did for you. He took your death. If He didn't, then you have no life in you... only death, due to your sin.
We are saved by Faith trust in God, by the spiritual birth.

But I have noticed that you proclaim your own self righteousness often here on this thread, your teachings about a small God are inconsistent.
No, they're not. The righteousness that I do have isn't mine, it is God's very righteousness which He has imparted to me, by way of Jesus' Blood. Without drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh you have no part in eternal life. That is sure.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Then what do these verses mean?

1 John 2:2
King James Version (KJV)
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. <-------post resurrection Pagan interpretation by the Pagans who made the Christian religion and Roman Church.

John 6:53-56
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. <------apocalyptic ranting , Johns revelation did not survive in tact

I believe they mean that you need to read your Bible and find out what God's Son did for you. He took your death. If He didn't, then you have no life in you... only death, due to your sin.No, they're not. The righteousness that I do have isn't mine, it is God's very righteousness which He has imparted to me, by way of Jesus' Blood. Without drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh you have no part in eternal life. That is sure.

Then what gospel were they teaching 3 years before the cross?

This is what happened, after Jesus left the Pagan influences of Paul’s teaching and the subsequent adaptation of evolving Christianity by the Pagan world interpreted the cross as a Pagan sacrifice.......subsequently the words of Jesus at the last supper were miss-remembered and misinterpreted.

Again I ask you, what was the "good news" that saved people before the cross, before the gospel became about the cross????

141:6.4 That night Jesus discoursed to the apostles on the new life in the kingdom. He said in part: “When you enter the kingdom, you are reborn. You cannot teach the deep things of the spirit to those who have been born only of the flesh; first see that men are born of the spirit before you seek to instruct them in the advanced ways of the spirit. Do not undertake to show men the beauties of the temple until you have first taken them into the temple. Introduce men to God and as the sons of God before you discourse on the doctrines of the fatherhood of God and the sonship of men. Do not strive with men — always be patient. It is not your kingdom; you are only ambassadors. Simply go forth proclaiming: This is the kingdom of heaven — God is your Father and you are his sons, and this good news, if you wholeheartedly believe it, is your eternal salvation.”

Caino

Aimiel

This is what happened, after Jesus left the Pagan influences of Paul’s teaching and the subsequent adaptation of evolving Christianity by the Pagan world interpreted the cross as a Pagan sacrifice... subsequently the words of Jesus at the last supper were miss-remembered and misinterpreted.
:dead:

I have no idea what you mean, but even John the Baptist knew Who Jesus was and what He preached:

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

He is The Lamb of God, slain before the foundation of the earth. Now if His sacrifice is important enough for God to have planned it from before He even laid the foundation on the earth, don't you think that it is paramount to His creation? Don't you think that Jesus knows this and will expect his disciples to know this? Even John the Baptist knew it. You have all these witnesses and even you don't know this? You need to get down to the clue store, because they're having a sale all this week and you're bankrupt. :duh:

The Word of God is sure, even though you have your little Urantia book telling you that God lies and His Word is worthless. You are relying upon the wrong book. Jebus will NOT save you. Only Jesus' Blood can wash away your sin. You are dead in your sin if you don't believe.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Your book is from hell. The Holy Bible is The Word of God, Who lives in Heaven, Who came to this earth in The Form of Flesh to complete His Word. Believing in an un-holy book of nonsense will get you nothing but damned. Believing in The Bible will get you saved and into a relationship with The Living God. Your god is not The Lord, but is from beneath, if you believe that The Bible is nonsense and your book is your guide. It will only lead you straight to hell.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:dead:

I have no idea what you mean, <-----you must first be born of the spirit and set aside the legalistic way of the Pharisees.....but even John the Baptist knew Who Jesus was and what He preached: John 1:29

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. <------take away sin means offer salvation, a more clear way to God, still not teaching about a God/man sacrifice. All men and women are the sons and daughters of God. No need for unjust murder to bring about the Fatherly love of the real God.

He is The Lamb of God, slain before the foundation of the earth. Now if His sacrifice is important enough for God to have planned it from before He even laid the foundation on the earth, don't you think that it is paramount to His creation? Don't you think that Jesus knows this and will expect his disciples to know this? Even John the Baptist knew it. You have all these witnesses and even you don't know this? You need to get down to the clue store, because they're having a sale all this week and you're bankrupt.<----- the concept of original sin and primitive sacrifices to please God is man made, the original Gospel was contaminated by putting the new wine into the old wine skins.

The Word of God is sure, even though you have your little Urantia book telling you that God lies and His Word is worthless. You are relying upon the wrong book. Jebus will NOT save you. Only Jesus' Blood can wash away your sin. You are dead in your sin if you don't believe. <-------your man made book says "Malachi: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord".......his name was John and no dreadful day came. God doesn’t write books, the church does. Trust God Aimiel as you find him in sincere prayer, scripture idolatry will continue to stunt your growth.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Your book is from hell. The Holy Bible is The Word of God, Who lives in Heaven, Who came to this earth in The Form of Flesh to complete His Word. Believing in an un-holy book of nonsense will get you nothing but damned. Believing in The Bible will get you saved and into a relationship with The Living God. Your god is not The Lord, but is from beneath, if you believe that The Bible is nonsense and your book is your guide. It will only lead you straight to hell.
<---- Jesus: “But the saddest feature of all is the fact that some of the teachers of the sanctity of this traditionalism know this very truth. They more or less fully understand these limitations of Scripture, but they are moral cowards, intellectually dishonest."

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned

..........of the many predictions of the prophets that did not come to pass, the predicted coming of Elijah was glaring. So what did John think about this?

(1499.2) 135:4.2 On returning to Engedi from his mother’s funeral, he presented his flocks to the brotherhood and for a season detached himself from the outside world while he fasted and prayed. John knew only of the old methods of approach to divinity; he knew only of the records of such as Elijah, Samuel, and Daniel. Elijah was his ideal of a prophet. Elijah was the first of the teachers of Israel to be regarded as a prophet, and John truly believed that he was to be the last of this long and illustrious line of the messengers of heaven.

(1499.3) 135:4.3 For two and a half years John lived at Engedi, and he persuaded most of the brotherhood that “the end of the age was at hand”; that “the kingdom of heaven was about to appear.” And all his early teaching was based upon the current Jewish idea and concept of the Messiah as the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation from the domination of their gentile rulers.

(1499.4) 135:4.4 Throughout this period John read much in the sacred writings which he found at the Engedi home of the Nazarites. He was especially impressed by Isaiah and by Malachi, the last of the prophets up to that time. He read and reread the last five chapters of Isaiah, and he believed these prophecies. Then he would read in Malachi: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord; and he shall turn the hearts of the fathers toward the children and the hearts of the children toward their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.” And it was only this promise of Malachi that Elijah would return that deterred John from going forth to preach about the coming kingdom and to exhort his fellow Jews to flee from the wrath to come. John was ripe for the proclamation of the message of the coming kingdom, but this expectation of the coming of Elijah held him back for more than two years. He knew he was not Elijah. What did Malachi mean? Was the prophecy literal or figurative? How could he know the truth? He finally dared to think that, since the first of the prophets was called Elijah, so the last should be known, eventually, by the same name. Nevertheless, he had doubts, doubts sufficient to prevent his ever calling himself Elijah.

(1499.5) 135:4.5 It was the influence of Elijah that caused John to adopt his methods of direct and blunt assault upon the sins and vices of his contemporaries. He sought to dress like Elijah, and he endeavored to talk like Elijah; in every outward aspect he was like the olden prophet. He was just such a stalwart and picturesque child of nature, just such a fearless and daring preacher of righteousness. John was not illiterate, he did well know the Jewish sacred writings, but he was hardly cultured. He was a clear thinker, a powerful speaker, and a fiery denunciator. He was hardly an example to his age, but he was an eloquent rebuke.

(1499.6) 135:4.6 At last he thought out the method of proclaiming the new age, the kingdom of God; he settled that he was to become the herald of the Messiah; he swept aside all doubts and departed from Engedi one day in March of A.D. 25 to begin his short but brilliant career as a public preacher.

What is the answer to the problem? Well, one just like Elijah did in fact come and did in fact serve a purpose. Malachi just got the name and function wrong

Caino

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus and Paul....which gospel?

Jesus and Paul....which gospel?

This is what happened, after Jesus left the Pagan influences of Paul’s teaching and the subsequent adaptation of evolving Christianity by the Pagan world interpreted the cross as a Pagan sacrifice.......subsequently the words of Jesus at the last supper were miss-remembered and misinterpreted.

Again I ask you, what was the "good news" that saved people before the cross, before the gospel became about the cross????

141:6.4 That night Jesus discoursed to the apostles on the new life in the kingdom. He said in part: “When you enter the kingdom, you are reborn. You cannot teach the deep things of the spirit to those who have been born only of the flesh; first see that men are born of the spirit before you seek to instruct them in the advanced ways of the spirit. Do not undertake to show men the beauties of the temple until you have first taken them into the temple. Introduce men to God and as the sons of God before you discourse on the doctrines of the fatherhood of God and the sonship of men. Do not strive with men — always be patient. It is not your kingdom; you are only ambassadors. Simply go forth proclaiming: This is the kingdom of heaven — God is your Father and you are his sons, and this good news, if you wholeheartedly believe it, is your eternal salvation.”

Caino

The above is truly the essence of the gospel of the kingdom that JESUS taught......Paul came and taught a different gospel. While some reconcile the differences or teach they are to different audiences seperate by 'dispensations'...they are still there.

Portal Page on Paul (research)

The Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man is at the heart of the gospel, the goodnews that all can be spiritiually reborn and come into the truth of who they are in God (as sons), loving their fellow man as 'brothers'. There is no living the kingdom here on earth apart from this active principle and mutual revelation.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.