The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good reason my friend!

i spent some time and effort discussing things with carno & farflight, and i usually ended by preaching Christ and Paul's gospel, to no avail - between hearing the Truth and getting processed in their brains, a metamorphosis occurs, whereby they truly believe that a man secretly documented for years, actually spoke never before heard accounts of Jesus and the entire Bible; IN HIS SLEEP. sleep-talking new biblical testimonies recorded in secret ! by a man with possible mental issues. we don't even know for sure WHO the sleeping man was.

it all began with a rift between the Kellogg family and 7th day adventists. it's similar to the "sleeping prophet" edgar cayce. entertainment maybe, akin to nostradamus, merlin or ancient aliens. pure fiction - changing the Word of God is blasphemy; perhaps of the Holy Spirit

- 1 Timothy 4:1 KJV

- Galatians 1:6 KJV - Galatians 1:7 KJV -

Galatians 1:8 KJV - Galatians 1:9 KJV -:readthis:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
i spent some time and effort discussing things with carno & farflight, and i usually ended by preaching Christ and Paul's gospel, to no avail - between hearing the Truth and getting processed in their brains, a metamorphosis occurs, whereby they truly believe that a man secretly documented for years, actually spoke never before heard accounts of Jesus and the entire Bible; IN HIS SLEEP. sleep-talking new biblical testimonies recorded in secret ! by a man with possible mental issues. we don't even know for sure WHO the sleeping man was.

it all began with a rift between the Kellogg family and 7th day adventists. it's similar to the "sleeping prophet" edgar cayce. entertainment maybe, akin to nostradamus, merlin or ancient aliens. pure fiction - changing the Word of God is blasphemy; perhaps of the Holy Spirit

- 1 Timothy 4:1 KJV

- Galatians 1:6 KJV - Galatians 1:7 KJV -

Galatians 1:8 KJV - Galatians 1:9 KJV -:readthis:

Well there ya go Patricia, you preached Pauls gospel, we teach Jesus' gospel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Freelight and Caino both, are in daily contact with little
green men who instruct them on what to post on this
forum! That's the truth!

Hey pops, you mentioned the first page of the UB:

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER *

1:0.1 THE UNIVERSAL FATHER is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: “You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain.” Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.

1:0.2 The myriads of planetary systems were all made to be eventually inhabited by many different types of intelligent creatures, beings who could know God, receive the divine affection, and love him in return. The universe of universes is the work of God and the dwelling place of his diverse creatures. “God created the heavens and formed the earth; he established the universe and created this world not in vain; he formed it to be inhabited.”

1:0.3 The enlightened worlds all recognize and worship the Universal Father, the eternal maker and infinite upholder of all creation. The will creatures of universe upon universe have embarked upon the long, long Paradise journey, the fascinating struggle of the eternal adventure of attaining God the Father. The transcendent goal of the children of time is to find the eternal God, to comprehend the divine nature, to recognize the Universal Father. God-knowing creatures have only one supreme ambition, just one consuming desire, and that is to become, as they are in their spheres, like him as he is in his Paradise perfection of personality and in his universal sphere of righteous supremacy. From the Universal Father who inhabits eternity there has gone forth the supreme mandate, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.” In love and mercy the messengers of Paradise have carried this divine exhortation down through the ages and out through the universes, even to such lowly animal-origin creatures as the human races of Urantia.

1:0.4 This magnificent and universal injunction to strive for the attainment of the perfection of divinity is the first duty, and should be the highest ambition, of all the struggling creature creation of the God of perfection. This possibility of the attainment of divine perfection is the final and certain destiny of all man’s eternal spiritual progress.

1:0.5 Urantia mortals can hardly hope to be perfect in the infinite sense, but it is entirely possible for human beings, starting out as they do on this planet, to attain the supernal and divine goal which the infinite God has set for mortal man; and when they do achieve this destiny, they will, in all that pertains to self-realization and mind attainment, be just as replete in their sphere of divine perfection as God himself is in his sphere of infinity and eternity. Such perfection may not be universal in the material sense, unlimited in intellectual grasp, or final in spiritual experience, but it is final and complete in all finite aspects of divinity of will, perfection of personality motivation, and God-consciousness.

1:0.6 This is the true meaning of that divine command, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect,” which ever urges mortal man onward and beckons him inward in that long and fascinating struggle for the attainment of higher and higher levels of spiritual values and true universe meanings. This sublime search for the God of universes is the supreme adventure of the inhabitants of all the worlds of time and space.UB 1955

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well there ya go Patricia, you preached Pauls gospel, we teach Jesus' gospel.

YOU TEACH ? - schoolmaster !

from a fake book, not the Bible - Matthew 24:35 KJV - Mark 13:31 KJV

you "teach" from a book of idolatry and blasphemy as you mock and pervert the New Testament of OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

so again, Galatians 1:7 KJV - Galatians 1:8 KJV Galatians 1:9 KJV -

perhaps you didn't hear that Christ gave Paul revelations after crucifixion, resurrection and ascension and after the road to Damascus - The Acts 1:1 KJV - The former treatise have i made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus BEGAN (emphasis mine) both to do and teach,

The Acts 1:2 KJV - The Acts 1:9 KJV

Galatians 3:15 KJV

Galatians 3:22 KJV

Galatians 3:23 KJV - Galatians 3:24 KJV Galatians 3:25 KJV - oniac thinks he's a schoolmaster !

God chose Paul after Jesus' earthly ministry ended on the Cross as prophesied 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NIV

sorry carnie, God didn't choose some guy in a bed that just so happened to get kicked out of his church (a denomination with questionable doctrine to begin with, imo). like i've said, take anything you learned and start applying it to REAL SCRIPTURE in your life maybe ? fantasy time is over - come back to the Force, stay away from the Dark Side - :patrol:

journey

But he says he never even read the 2,000 page revelation but he's sure its not true.

Repeated reminder: I don't read garbage. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to read the urantia UFO cult materials. This is putting things mildly.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
YOU TEACH ? - schoolmaster !

from a fake book, not the Bible - Matthew 24:35 KJV - Mark 13:31 KJV

you "teach" from a book of idolatry and blasphemy as you mock and pervert the New Testament of OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

so again, Galatians 1:7 KJV - Galatians 1:8 KJV Galatians 1:9 KJV -

perhaps you didn't hear that Christ gave Paul revelations after crucifixion, resurrection and ascension and after the road to Damascus - The Acts 1:1 KJV - The former treatise have i made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus BEGAN (emphasis mine) both to do and teach,

The Acts 1:2 KJV - The Acts 1:9 KJV

Galatians 3:15 KJV

Galatians 3:22 KJV

Galatians 3:23 KJV - Galatians 3:24 KJV Galatians 3:25 KJV - oniac thinks he's a schoolmaster !

God chose Paul after Jesus' earthly ministry ended on the Cross as prophesied 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NIV

sorry carnie, God didn't choose some guy in a bed that just so happened to get kicked out of his church (a denomination with questionable doctrine to begin with, imo). like i've said, take anything you learned and start applying it to REAL SCRIPTURE in your life maybe ? fantasy time is over - come back to the Force, stay away from the Dark Side - :patrol:

"About 1906, Dr John Kellogg was excommunicated and Sadler left the Seventh-day Adventist church. Sadler joined the Kellogg family, as it were, by marrying the sister of Wilfred Kellogg's wife... "

Kellogg was excommunicated from the SDA because he discovered Helen White was plagiarizing her so called "prophecies" and brought it to the attention of the church.

And you have the wrong Kellogg :rotfl:

Jesus preached his gospel to the Jews, Paul taught his remixed version of the Gospel to mainly the Gentiles.

Jesus was the founder of "The Kingdom of Heaven", Paul was the founder of Christ-inanity and the religion that evolved around Paul's work.

Paul is not much different than Joseph Smith, or Ellen White, or Mohammed. I'm not a disciple of any of those people and their personal opinions, I'm a disciple of Jesus and his original Gospel that he preached to the Jews.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Repeated reminder: I don't read garbage. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to read the urantia UFO cult materials. This is putting things mildly.

The way of the fool seems right to him, but just so others know, you haven't read this book that you are obsessed with. :eek:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"In answer to Thomas’s question, “Who is this God of the kingdom?” Jesus replied: “God is your Father, and religion —my gospel—is nothing more nor less than the believing recognition of the truth that you are his son. And I am here among you in the flesh to make clear both of these ideas in my life and teachings.”

Aimiel

...I'm a disciple of Jesus and his original Gospel that he preached to the Jews.
Then why do you have NO LIFE in you? You're spiritually DEAD. :grave:

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Thought for the day:

Faith and Belief

"Belief has attained the level of faith when it motivates life and shapes the mode of living. The acceptance of a teaching as true is not faith; that is mere belief. Neither is certainty nor conviction faith. A state of mind attains to faith levels only when it actually dominates the mode of living. Faith is a living attribute of genuine personal religious experience. One believes truth, admires beauty, and reverences goodness, but does not worship them; such an attitude of saving faith is centered on God alone, who is all of these personified and infinitely more.

Belief is always limiting and binding; faith is expanding and releasing. Belief fixates, faith liberates. But living religious faith is more than the association of noble beliefs; it is more than an exalted system of philosophy; it is a living experience concerned with spiritual meanings, divine ideals, and supreme values; it is God-knowing and man-serving. Beliefs may become group possessions, but faith must be personal. Theologic beliefs can be suggested to a group, but faith can rise up only in the heart of the individual religionist.

Faith has falsified its trust when it presumes to deny realities and to confer upon its devotees assumed knowledge. Faith is a traitor when it fosters betrayal of intellectual integrity and belittles loyalty to supreme values and divine ideals. Faith never shuns the problem-solving duty of mortal living. Living faith does not foster bigotry, persecution, or intolerance.

Faith does not shackle the creative imagination, neither does it maintain an unreasoning prejudice toward the discoveries of scientific investigation. Faith vitalizes religion and constrains the religionist heroically to live the golden rule. The zeal of faith is according to knowledge, and its strivings are the preludes to sublime peace." UB 1955

Status
Not open for further replies.