The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
ad hominems.........

ad hominems.........

:mock: Freeblight

Sadly, that's all you got. If you want to actually engage in an intelligent discussion, you'd put forth something respectful towards that end. You merely join the other pot-shotters, trolls and ridiculers here, with this kind of post.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: why not put freelight on ignore and get on with your life? No, I am not a "urantian" but I find stalkers annoying and I have never witnessed any childish behavior out of freelight quite like what you display on a daily basis.

Grow up. Move on.

And don't leave any more messages on my profile. Thanks :e4e:

Grosnick has an unhealthy obsession with our thread because the truths revealed in the UB make him uncomfortable. And don't expect the mods to do anything about him, they support it!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Let me try. What is this thread about? The urinary tract or something?

This is an example of what bible worship does to people, they are left in the insecure and highly defensive position of having to defend things written by the people who rejected the gospel of Jesus and killed him.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Sadly, that's all you got. If you want to actually engage in an intelligent discussion, you'd put forth something respectful towards that end. You merely join the other pot-shotters, trolls and ridiculers here, with this kind of post.

pj

That's all he ever really says on most threads.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Before beginning his public work Jesus worked in various jobs one of which was as a tutor for the son of an Indian businessman on a year long caravan trip that took Jesus as for as Switzerland. While in Rome Jesus actually accompanied the 2 while they took greetings to emperor Tiberius on behalf of the rulers in India.

Jesus met with and touched so many other people that he came in contact with as a simple worker. Even his family didn't know of theses trips abroad, they assumed he was in Egypt.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-132-sojourn-rome?term=Faith#search-jump-result-0

Jesus spent about 6 months in and about Rome. Republicans will love this little antidote:

(1461.3) 132:4.5 "He talked with a Roman senator on politics and statesmanship, and this one contact with Jesus made such an impression on this legislator that he spent the rest of his life vainly trying to induce his colleagues to change the course of the ruling policy from the idea of the government supporting and feeding the people to that of the people supporting the government."

Last edited:

Charity

Let me try. What is this thread about? The urinary tract or something?

Oh you scientific spirt you, an such a noble adjustment right after God
separated the figments of heaven an earth!
You get back to spitting in the mud an smearing it on everyone's eyes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.