The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

Like I said; "If ya can't stand the heat, there's an ignore button!"

:rotfl: why not put freelight on ignore and get on with your life? No, I am not a "urantian" but I find stalkers annoying and I have never witnessed any childish behavior out of freelight quite like what you display on a daily basis.

Grow up. Move on.

And don't leave any more messages on my profile. Thanks :e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:rotfl: why not put freelight on ignore and get on with your life? No, I am not a "urantian" but I find stalkers annoying and I have never witnessed any childish behavior out of freelight quite like you display on a daily basis.

Well, take your own advice then? I don't have any use for you either!

WizardofOz

Grosnick - can you name one poster on TOL who trolls more than you? Take your time and get back to me on that. I can't think of anyone who does, honestly.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Consider the contents...........

Consider the contents...........

i want to know who wrote UB.

You can discover that for yourself if you would apply yourself to research the info. already provided. If you're serious about educating yourself about a matter, having a REAL INTEREST,...you'll do the work. With the OP and over 400 pages,...what more do you want?

Origin & History of the UB (research portal on many articles)

On that note,...one could just as much demand who wrote the Bible, since many of the various books written over different time periods are 'assumed' to be authored by a particular person, but some of the 'authorship' is questioned by scholars, while some books are of 'unknown' authorship, or were later just assigned the name of a particular reknown prophet or traditionally esteemed personality. No one really knows, beyond what historical/traditional info. exists and what can be corroborated by other supporting evidences, etc. So, you've got quite a few boats floating in the same 'tub' so to speak, wherein what really matters is the content of those writings, WHAT they are communicating...that counts, as far as what has real spiritual value and meaning.

name the authors, the dates and all locations.

All this info. is available in the papers themselves as far as authors go, while historical info on the papers came to be are available too, beyond that which is a 'mystery', as there were some means of how the papers came to be that were both 'mysterious' and 'miraculous'.
No matter, don't forget its the content that counts, what it is communicating, its terms, meanings, values and consistencies. Check those out.

when was the first publication.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can discover that for yourself if you would apply yourself to research the info. already provided. If you're serious about educating yourself about a matter, having a REAL INTEREST,...you'll do the work. With the OP and over 400 pages,...what more do you want?

Origin & History of the UB (research portal on many articles)

On that note,...one could just as much demand who wrote the Bible, since many of the various books written over different time periods are 'assumed' to be authored by a particular person, but some of the 'authorship' is questioned by scholars, while some books are of 'unknown' authorship, or were later just assigned the name of a particular reknown prophet or traditionally esteemed personality. No one really knows, beyond what historical/traditional info. exists and what can be corroborated by other supporting evidences, etc. So, you've got quite a few boats floating in the same 'tub' so to speak, wherein what really matters is the content of those writings, WHAT they are communicating...that counts, as far as what has real spiritual value and meaning.

All this info. is available in the papers themselves as far as authors go, while historical info on the papers came to be are available too, beyond that which is a 'mystery', as there were some means of how the papers came to be that were both 'mysterious' and 'miraculous'.
No matter, don't forget its the content that counts, what it is communicating, its terms, meanings, values and consistencies. Check those out.

pj

It was delivered to earth by a gigantic UFO!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey W, If you can't handle what I post, place me on ignore? There's an idea!
Otherwise, I'll think you enjoy reading my posts? Perhaps, a guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.