The Jews are the rightful owners of the entire land of Palestine

marke

Greetings again marke,

This seems to ignore the gradual occupation of some of the Land until the creation of the relatively small nation of Israel in 1948, and then the expansion of their area of control as a result of the events of 1967, including the capture of Jerusalem. There are some religious Jews, exactly how many of each faction I do not know. There are many non-religious Jews, and there are many that are not much different from many Western societies, including some corrupt extremes. One thing that is obvious, to me at least, is that many of these in their present occupation of the Land are not fulfilling the promises to Abraham. So in general, I disagree with the title of your thread, especially with respect to the present situation.

Kind regards
Trevor
The Jews have prior claims to the land. The Palestinians have never owned the land at any time in human history. My point is that the Palestinians have no more right to seize Jewish land than Putin has a right to seize land belonging to Ukraine.

Right Divider

Body part
This seems to ignore the gradual occupation of some of the Land until the creation of the relatively small nation of Israel in 1948, and then the expansion of their area of control as a result of the events of 1967, including the capture of Jerusalem.
That is irrelevant as to whether God promised the land to Israel or not.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Germaine:

"
After the suppression of the [Bar Kokhba circa AD 136] revolt, [Roman Emperor] Hadrian's proclamations sought to root out Jewish nationalism in Judea, which he saw as the cause of the repeated rebellions. He prohibited Torah law and the Hebrew calendar, and executed Judaic scholars. The sacred scrolls of Judaism were ceremonially burned at the large Temple complex for Jupiter which he built on the Temple Mount. At this Temple, he installed two statues, one of Jupiter, another of himself. In an attempt to erase any memory of Judea or Ancient Israel, he wiped the name off the map and replaced it with Syria Palaestina. ...
... unlike the aftermath of the [circa AD-68-73] First Jewish–Roman War chronicled by Josephus, the Jewish population of Judea was devastated after the Bar Kokhba Revolt, being killed, exiled, or sold into slavery, with so many captives auctioned at "Hadrian's Market" that the price of the Jews were as low as the price of a horse.

"

marke

Germaine:

"
After the suppression of the [Bar Kokhba circa AD 136] revolt, [Roman Emperor] Hadrian's proclamations sought to root out Jewish nationalism in Judea, which he saw as the cause of the repeated rebellions. He prohibited Torah law and the Hebrew calendar, and executed Judaic scholars. The sacred scrolls of Judaism were ceremonially burned at the large Temple complex for Jupiter which he built on the Temple Mount. At this Temple, he installed two statues, one of Jupiter, another of himself. In an attempt to erase any memory of Judea or Ancient Israel, he wiped the name off the map and replaced it with Syria Palaestina. ...
... unlike the aftermath of the [circa AD-68-73] First Jewish–Roman War chronicled by Josephus, the Jewish population of Judea was devastated after the Bar Kokhba Revolt, being killed, exiled, or sold into slavery, with so many captives auctioned at "Hadrian's Market" that the price of the Jews were as low as the price of a horse.

"
Hundreds of God-rejecting barbarians have dared poke their crooked fingers in God's eye by persecuting His people. Those barbarians were fools.

Right Divider

Body part
Germaine:

"

"
🤪

TrevorL

Greetings again marke and Greetings Right Divider,
The Jews have prior claims to the land. The Palestinians have never owned the land at any time in human history. My point is that the Palestinians have no more right to seize Jewish land than Putin has a right to seize land belonging to Ukraine.
But how and when will the Jews obtain greater possession of the Land? Are we to look for an Israeli politician or a military leader who will gather the Israeli forces and dispossess more Arabs, forcing them to leave Israel? Will the Arabs accept your statement and voluntarily leave on the basis that God promised the Land to Israel? Should an individual Israeli take possession of an Arab vineyard or olive orchard?

We do have some indication in prophecy how this will happen. Ezekiel 38 describes the fact that a significant portion of the Jews will have returned to the Land as agriculturalists and traders at the time when Russia invades the Holy Land.
Ezekiel 38:1–4 (RV): 1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: 4 and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords;
Ezekiel 38:8–12 (KJV): 8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Another prophecy describes both the outcome of the above Battle, the Battle of Armageddon, and describes how that Israel will become the first dominion of the Kingdom of God:
Micah 4:1–8 (KJV): 1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. 6 In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; 7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. 8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

This is how and when the promises to Abraham will be fulfilled:
Genesis 12:1–3 (KJV): 1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Kind regards
Trevor

marke

But how and when will the Jews obtain greater possession of the Land? Are we to look for an Israeli politician or a military leader who will gather the Israeli forces and dispossess more Arabs, forcing them to leave Israel? Will the Arabs accept your statement and voluntarily leave on the basis that God promised the Land to Israel? Should an individual Israeli take possession of an Arab vineyard or olive orchard?

Did the Jews leave willingly in past history when marauders stole their lands from them? Like Native American Indians the Jews are still claiming ownership of the lands stolen from them so let the two sides fight it out and let the people chosen of God win.

marke

What is an Arab doing planting an orchard on Jewish land?

TrevorL

Greetings again marke,
Did the Jews leave willingly in past history when marauders stole their lands from them?
Perhaps you do not understand the overall picture, including the fact that God sent the Romans in AD 70 against the Jews in Judea and Jerusalem in judgement against them and removed many of those who survived into captivity. God is soon to bring the King of the North against Israel, partly in judgement and partly in purification.

Kind regards
Trevor

marke

Greetings again marke,

Perhaps you do not understand the overall picture, including the fact that God sent the Romans in AD 70 against the Jews in Judea and Jerusalem in judgement against them and removed many of those who survived into captivity. God is soon to bring the King of the North against Israel, partly in judgement and partly in purification.

Kind regards
Trevor
You are right. God raises up one and puts down another. There is no indication God supports the godless enemies of the Jews who are seeking to wipe Jews off the map because they have been specially chosen by God to be His people.