The Interview Thread Companion/Discussion Thread, II

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think the original companion thread to the Interview Archive thread is gone, so given I'm starting the next chapter of interviews I thought I should start this as well.

For those who weren't here, a couple of years ago Quincy and I put together a thread where a number of questions were posed to this or that regular poster of record to give everyone insight into their thinking, origin and general attitude. There have been two series of interviews prior to the latest start up of the third series.

I'd like to get a number of you archived. Some relatively new and a few we didn't get around to back then. In any event, there's a link in my signature that I'll keep around and that will include the interview taken in a given week.

Here's that link for those who don't want to chase my posts down.

The interviews so far.

Series 1: Coffee is King; Arthur Brain; Thunder's Muse; Quincy; Godrulz; Traditio; Town Heretic; Granite; Inzl Kett (AKA, Sherman); AMR; ebenz; bybee; ragTagblues; Knight; rocketman

Series 2: chickenman; noguru; PureX; MrDeets; rexlunae; Random; TomO; tambora; Nang; vegascowboy; Psalmist; Maximeee; MrRadish; MaryContrary; Student X; Lon; Angel4Truth; Buzzword; John Mortimer; graceandpeace; SOZO

Series 3 has begun with GM's contribution. I hope the whole of this will give everyone insight into some of the characters around here, provide a glimpse of some who contributed mightily in the past and even provide a sense of how more than a few who remain have changed over their time here.

Mostly I hope it's infotaining. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As it turns out the original companion thread to the Interviews survived pruning, so I'll put the link here and leave this thread as a pointer for a bit before seeing if a mod will wink it out of existence.

:thumb: