The Human Mind

marhig

I keep showing you and you keep forgetting. When Jesus died on the cross that was out of love. The true kind of love, and that was the fulfillment of the old testament law.

[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
[Jhn 15:13
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

I agree with this, however do you believe that if we love our neighbour as ourselves then we will obey God's commandments through faith? Because if we truly love our neighbour we won't kill, we won't steal, we won't bare false witness etc. Because once we are born of God, our hearts should be more like that of Christ and he fulfilled and obeyed everything, and if we truly love God with all our hearts, and have true faith, then we'll obey God too and live by his will, thus we won't break his commandments.

Paul said this Romans 3

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law

And this

Romans 13

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

And Jesus said this

Matthew 22

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Those who truly love God, will obey him and live by his will.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I agree with this, however do you believe that if we love our neighbour as ourselves then we will obey God's commandments through faith? Because if we truly love our neighbour we won't kill, we won't steal, we won't bare false witness etc. Because once we are born of God, our hearts should be more like that of Christ and he fulfilled and obeyed everything, and if we truly love God with all our hearts, and have true faith, then we'll obey God too and live by his will, thus we won't break his commandments.

Paul said this Romans 3

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law

And this

Romans 13

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

And Jesus said this

Matthew 22

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Those who truly love God, will obey him and live by his will.

I said
Your right. But remember it takes years to learn all this. And we are all growing in the Spirit. Three years at a minnumum in the milk understanding, and eleven years at a minnumum in the meat understanding.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away,

one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19…

I said
Its delusional to think you can break 100 other commandments and just keep this one. Especially because you don't even understand this one. You have the whole thing screwed up and backwards.
see where it says
one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
When Jesus died on the cross that fulfilled the law. You notice He spoke that while He was alive.
And the commandments you are suppose to keep are the ones in the new testament. Not the old testament.
[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

In reality you are breaking all of Gods commandments in the new testament in order to keep the old testament commandments that have been annulled and made obsolete.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

I keep showing you and you keep forgetting. When Jesus died on the cross that was out of love. The true kind of love, and that was the fulfillment of the old testament law.

10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
[Jhn 15:13
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
See the following.
Shalom.

There are 613 Commandments in Torah that I believe of Israel observe with Israel. I also observe the 1050 Commandments found from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob
Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away,

one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19…

I said
Its delusional to think you can break 100 other commandments and just keep this one. Especially because you don't even understand this one. You have the whole thing screwed up and backwards.
see where it says
When Jesus died on the cross that fulfilled the law. You notice He spoke that while He was alive.
And the commandments you are suppose to keep are the ones in the new testament. Not the old testament.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

In reality you are breaking all of Gods commandments in the new testament in order to keep the old testament commandments that have been annulled and made obsolete.
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

I said
That is what makes you evil. And antichrist. And why Jesus cant be your Lord and Savior . You fight against Him and blaspheme Jesus name.
Shalom.

No. I mentioned the Sabbath and you said that one commandment is not enough.

The Commandments that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 5:17-19 are those of the Law, Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I mentioned the Sabbath and you said that one commandment is not enough.

The Commandments that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 5:17-19 are those of the Law, Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.
Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said
see where it says

I said
Your an idiot.
Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

The essentials of Acts 15 are required of you if you have turned to God from among the Gentiles. For you there is no greater burden.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The essentials of Acts 15 are required of you if you have turned to God from among the Gentiles. For you there is no greater burden.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said
see where it says

I said
Why do you keep speaking blasphemy against Jesus.

Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I do not. I am not doing any such thing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How can I stop doing something that I am not doing?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Because all that we do we do looking for the righteousness of God. Why in the world would you teach the old testament IF YOU KNEW there was no righteousness in it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because all that we do we do looking for the righteousness of God. Why in the world would you teach the old testament IF YOU KNEW there was no righteousness in it.
Shalom.

I teach the Commandments of God because in keeping and teaching them Yeshua said that I shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

See Matthew 5:17-19.

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I teach the Commandments of God because in keeping and teaching them Yeshua said that I shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

See Matthew 5:17-19.

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are evil. Verse 19 does not say annul. You are a fraud, and an antichrist. You are blaspheming Jesus Christ

[Mat 5:19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus Christ is the one who annulled them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came to fulfill the law, and He did on the cross. And He showed us (Real Christians) how to fulfill the law also.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now its obvious that Jacob is still under the law. he was kicked out of Christianity, and became a Jew. He admitted he doesn't know what love is. So he is still under the law. But born again Christians are not under the law.

[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

And without knowing what Godly love is Jacob will always be under the law. Because he cant fulfill the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are evil. Verse 19 does not say annul. You are a fraud, and an antichrist. You are blaspheming Jesus Christ

[Mat 5:19

Jesus Christ is the one who annulled them.

Shalom.

Do you mean to say that you do not accept the Bible translation that I am using? It is the NASB, The New American Standard Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob