The Human Mind

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It seems like all you have is your imagination and the old testament. Both places satan has authority.

Shalom.

I do not know that I have an imagination. I do not know what you mean by the old testament. I do not believe that Satan has any authority over me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know that I have an imagination. I do not know what you mean by the old testament. I do not believe that Satan has any authority over me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You show satans authority over you when you say "I don't know".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You show satans authority over you when you say "I don't know".

Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is a healthy thing to relate when you don't know. Another way of saying it is that if you don't know just say you don't know. I also believe that if I did know it would be a lie to say that I don't know. When I say that I do not know there is either something that I do not know or I do not know anything about what I am saying that I don't know about. If I don't know I have no problem saying that I do not know. It would be stupid to say that I know when I don't. If I see what someone has said I don't necessarily know what it is that they mean since I lack understanding. I might then say that I do not know because there is something that I do not know or I do not know what has been said except for the words that have been used since I lack understanding or they are not my words. I am familiar with Scripture. I grew up reading and memorizing from the NASB, the New American Standard Bible. I do not know exactly how it is that I came to understand and use words. I mean myself, or in my life. My own words. But words that already exist. That is different from creating your own words or creating your own word, because if I were to do so I likely would not then find it in the Dictionary, at least not a Dictionary that already exists. If there is a word in the Dictionary, of course we recognize it as a word and our understanding when we read the Dictionary is that we are reading words. Words have definitions, and they can be found in the Dictionary.

Satan has no authority over me, because I am in Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is a healthy thing to relate when you don't know. Another way of saying it is that if you don't know just say you don't know. I also believe that if I did know it would be a lie to say that I don't know. When I say that I do not know there is either something that I do not know or I do not know anything about what I am saying that I don't know about. If I don't know I have no problem saying that I do not know. It would be stupid to say that I know when I don't. If I see what someone has said I don't necessarily know what it is that they mean since I lack understanding. I might then say that I do not know because there is something that I do not know or I do not know what has been said except for the words that have been used since I lack understanding or they are not my words. I am familiar with Scripture. I grew up reading and memorizing from the NASB, the New American Standard Bible. I do not know exactly how it is that I came to understand and use words. I mean myself, or in my life. My own words. But words that already exist. That is different from creating your own words or creating your own word, because if I were to do so I likely would not then find it in the Dictionary, at least not a Dictionary that already exists. If there is a word in the Dictionary, of course we recognize it as a word and our understanding when we read the Dictionary is that we are reading words. Words have definitions, and they can be found in the Dictionary.

Satan has no authority over me, because I am in Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are right that you are stupid about knowing Jesus. And you are right about you are stupid about being obedient to Jesus. When Jesus in the new testament told you to bring every thought in your mind unto the obedience of the new testament and you didn't.
[2Co 10:5
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

When Jesus said all who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:8-9
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are right that you are stupid about knowing Jesus. And you are right about you are stupid about being obedient to Jesus. When Jesus in the new testament told you to bring every thought in your mind unto the obedience of the new testament and you didn't.
[2Co 10:5
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

When Jesus said all who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:8-9
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Shalom.

Are you explaining what you already told me? I do not feel stupid about having Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Are you explaining what you already told me? I do not feel stupid about having Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
He is not your Lord and Savior if you do not keep His commandments. You are lying to yourself.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
He is not your Lord and Savior if you do not keep His commandments. You are lying to yourself.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Shalom.

I do keep His Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do keep His Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a lie. In all His commandments He says stay away from the old testament.

He is the only way to the Father. You cant get to the Father any other way. All who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
I said
That is a lie. In all His commandments He says stay away from the old testament.
I respectfully disagree.

He is the only way to the Father. You cant get to the Father any other way. All who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
I respectfully disagree.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have a lot to purge. Leaven is knowledge.
[1Co 5:7
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have a lot to purge. Leaven is knowledge.
[1Co 5:7
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean or if you are correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean or if you are correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Purging is getting rid of what you believe now and replacing it with the right beliefs. No more old testament. And start putting new testament in your belief system.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
(NKJ)

John 14:15-16
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
(NKJ)

John 14:21
(NKJ)

John 15:10
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Purging is getting rid of what you believe now and replacing it with the right beliefs. No more old testament. And start putting new testament in your belief system.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
(NKJ)

John 14:15-16
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
(NKJ)

John 14:21
(NKJ)

John 15:10
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I do not understand what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus will not be your Lord and Savior if you don't love Him and keep His commandments.
Shalom.

He already is and I already do and He was Lord and Savior before becoming my Lord and before becoming my Lord and Savior. I accepted Jesus as my Lord at a very young age. He is the Savior of the world. Jesus became my Savior when I accepted Him into my heart as a child. Jesus is Lord! Jesus does not become Lord when you obey Him. If you do not obey Him then He is not your Lord. Obeying Jesus by obedience to His Commandments, His every word, every teaching, every thing that He taught, His instruction, every instruction, is what it means to obey Jesus and what it means to obey His word. Jesus is Lord is demonstrated by obedience to His commands, His commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

He already is and I already do and He was Lord and Savior before becoming my Lord and before becoming my Lord and Savior. I accepted Jesus as my Lord at a very young age. He is the Savior of the world. Jesus became my Savior when I accepted Him into my heart as a child. Jesus is Lord! Jesus does not become Lord when you obey Him. If you do not obey Him then He is not your Lord. Obeying Jesus by obedience to His Commandments, His every word, every teaching, every thing that He taught, His instruction, every instruction, is what it means to obey Jesus and what it means to obey His word. Jesus is Lord is demonstrated by obedience to His commands, His commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you see the problem. You say He is then you blaspheme what He says by keeping the old testament. You don't love Him enough to submit to Him. I don't think you have been granted the right to be a Christian.
[Jhn 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you see the problem. You say He is then you blaspheme what He says by keeping the old testament. You don't love Him enough to submit to Him. I don't think you have been granted the right to be a Christian.
[Jhn 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

Shalom.

Jesus spoke this before there was a Christian on this earth. But I have no problem with Christians or Christianity. What I have told you is that I obey Jesus in regard to what He said in Matthew 5:17-19. This is contrary to what you are saying, except that you say old testament and you are talking about a covenant when I am talking about obeying God's commandments as Jesus said for us, me, Israel, you, or not you, to do. If I were you I would choose to obey Jesus. Enjoy the Sabbath if you do. I do not know where you live. I am going off the computer soon.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away,

one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19…

Shalom.

Jesus spoke this before there was a Christian on this earth. But I have no problem with Christians or Christianity. What I have told you is that I obey Jesus in regard to what He said in Matthew 5:17-19. This is contrary to what you are saying, except that you say old testament and you are talking about a covenant when I am talking about obeying God's commandments as Jesus said for us, me, Israel, you, or not you, to do. If I were you I would choose to obey Jesus. Enjoy the Sabbath if you do. I do not know where you live. I am going off the computer soon.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its delusional to think you can break 100 other commandments and just keep this one. Especially because you don't even understand this one. You have the whole thing screwed up and backwards.
see where it says
one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
When Jesus died on the cross that fulfilled the law. You notice He spoke that while He was alive.
And the commandments you are suppose to keep are the ones in the new testament. Not the old testament.
[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

In reality you are breaking all of Gods commandments in the new testament in order to keep the old testament commandments that have been annulled and made obsolete.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I keep showing you and you keep forgetting. When Jesus died on the cross that was out of love. The true kind of love, and that was the fulfillment of the old testament law.

[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
[Jhn 15:13
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.