ECT The House of Israel and the House of Judah Will Be a Blessing

Interplanner

It's not an earthly kingdom. Jesus Kingdom is not of this world. This earth is corrupt/cursed. It will be destroyed when Christ descends with His saints and angels. We will meet Him in the air as He comes to a new earth with a new Heaven, which comes down to the new earth and there He will reign forever and ever. That is where His Throne will remain - the Throne He is already on, forever as King of kings and Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End for all infinity.

The throne is not a literal. That probably bothers you :) It's metaphorical of the authority and power of the King of Heaven. To be honest, I think that our puny minds are trying to squeeze God's plans into a literal earthly plain of understanding. As Paul stated - our minds cannot imagine or comprehend what awaits us. It is fruitless to try and make sense out of it all. I want to be surprised. Jesus said to be ready for whatever is to come by remaining in Him.

Jesus already overcame evil. You are trying to force an idea in the text that does not exist. He is allowing evil to reign aka the prince of this world until God says it's time to kick satan into the lake of fire. But satan is still under the authority of God/Christ and is subject to Him. That has never changed and never will change.

You might say, as in Narnia, there is RUMOR that Satan still reigns or owns the world which is greatly exaggerated. And it has a lot of influence. That is what Goebellian mass communication is all about. The thing is not true, but there is mass media which can repeat it so many times, no one will know otherwise.

TweetyBird

You might say, as in Narnia, there is RUMOR that Satan still reigns or owns the world which is greatly exaggerated. And it has a lot of influence. That is what Goebellian mass communication is all about. The thing is not true, but there is mass media which can repeat it so many times, no one will know otherwise.

I think the whole Pentecostal movement, which exploded in the last 100 years, is feeding a lot of the sensational hype about satan and because the movement has been so pervasive and persuasive, people imagine his cursed being to be like God - omnipotent, all seeing, all knowing, and omi-present.