ECT The hope for which the Jews accused Paul, Acts 26:7

Interplanner

Steko,
even the Israel and Judah parts were meant to be a picture for the world. The New is not "Round 2" for just Israel. It is about the unification of people considered not a people in Christ, in the sense of Eph 2-3. The picture has been swallowed up by the Reality that is in Christ.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jesus:

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? Luke 12:24​

Paul:

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10​

Not sure how those two statements can be reconciled.

Danoh

Still made up.

lol - as old as IP often points out he is, I can just imagine what he must have concluded the dog "Spot" (in that children's Basic Reading book of his time), must have been "a symbol of."

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

Danoh

User,
what does this have to do with the OP?

There are things in Scripture that differ from one another - but for your unbelief such is the case given your obvious "one size fits all" and what it has ended you up ever oblivious to.

SaulToPaul 2

lol - as old as IP often points out he is, I can just imagine what he must have concluded the dog "Spot" (in that children's Basic Reading book of his time), must have been "a symbol of."

:rotfl:

I'm amazed that a learned scholar of 40 years of studying could write such a thing as IP wrote.

Steko,
even the Israel and Judah parts were meant to be a picture for the world.

Interplanner

Jesus:

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? Luke 12:24​

Paul:

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10​

Not sure how those two statements can be reconciled.

Don't worry about whether you will come into enough work.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have made my point many times (by comments on Acts 13 and rom 4) and find it unanswered by the amateurs of D'ism and their selective thinking. The fact that you don't have a ready answer as to why other things about the resurrection would be brought up to accuse Paul says everything to me.

You are boring members with your repeated threads on the same topic, so hush!

Interplanner

Even when the issue is whether you will work, don't live a life of worry. Ask God for help. do the best you can. Follow all the suggestions of others about how to line up work.

musterion

What? Jesus said one thing in Luke 12:24 and Paul said another in 2 Thessalonians 3:10. I'm just wondering how they can be reconciled.

Notice he didn't address the substance of your question. He did what all false teachers do and made them say essentially the same thing when they do not.

Interplanner

Notice he didn't address the substance of your question. He did what all false teachers do and made them say essentially the same thing when they do not.

The substance is worry. Don't worry; believe.

Even on this Must is an abject failure. Must be worried about the blocks of D'ism that are dissolving like wet chalk.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, he has no clue that the believers won't be able to work during the tribulation, without losing their soul.