ECT The Holy Con Artists

Right Divider

Body part
That law applies to everyone, and it is a covenant God made with ALL flesh through Noah, it is the covenant of hope.

God will never again destroy all flesh but while the earth remains seedtime and harvest.
Where does the scripture say this?

Are you referring to this:
Gen 9:11-15 KJV And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. (12) And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: (13) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. (14) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: (15) And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Genesis.8.23.

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest and cold and heat and summer and winter and day and night

JonahofAkron

You have a bible do you not? if you believe money is evil what are you doing with it?
Buying sweet swag! Why? What are you doing with yours?

Silliness from me, again. I think you knew that, though. The problem is not money, but the love of money. Everybody knows that.

What I'm hearing from you is the false notion that if you are a believer, you are supposed to be wealthy. I hope that's not your stance....that puts a lot of people in jeopardy of believing that they don't believe enough.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Buying sweet swag! Why? What are you doing with yours?

Silliness from me, again. I think you knew that, though. The problem is not money, but the love of money. Everybody knows that.

What I'm hearing from you is the false notion that if you are a believer, you are supposed to be wealthy. I hope that's not your stance....that puts a lot of people in jeopardy of believing that they don't believe enough.

No that is not my position, my position is that we have a God who has promised to provide for us...I believe God always provides abundantly....our treasure is in heaven and so all the more secure for that.

The bible promises that the child of God need never beg for bread, and it also promises to lift the beggar from out of the dung hill and make him sit with princes.

Paul relates seed time and harvest directly to giving money, week by week. That is steady systematic giving.

"He who sows abundantly shall also reap abundantly but he who sows sparingly shall also reap sparingly"

Prosperity always comes subsequent to our believing the gospel, FIRST it is "seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL THESE THINGS will be added unto you"

Again John says "Beloved I willest above all things that thou mayest be in health and prosper even as thy soul prospereth" so soul prosperity goes hand in hand with material prosperity.

HOW?

By doing what God said to do, sow money as seed, sow patiently like a farmer...BELIEVE in God that He will do as He has promised, to give us the increase.

Now I am totally against preachers who extort "large donations" on a once in a while basis in the hope of an immediate return...that is not according to God's word.

God's word is to sow weekly, sow patiently, sow steadily, sow in good soil, sow in faith, sow cheerfully.

Why do you not believe that God does have a solution to poverty?

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Like Paul?

Hooray, I knew the armchair Pauls would turn up sooner or later.

The shipwrecks, the beatings, the nakedness etc and there are you in your silk gown and slippers a'saying this is what we are to expect.

But Peter did not go through all that trauma, he was up to his knees in holy dosh....

Nor was the Corinthian church, or the Ephesians or the Galatians which were the fruits of Paul's labour. He like his Lord became poor that they might be made rich in the gospel.

And if we are disciples we also might be called upon to suffer want and privations...what if God sends us to India?

Do you know how I KNOW God will prosper His people? because family is God's idea, He invented the family unit....if He spects us to be faithful to His family ideal then be SURE He intends to provide.

JonahofAkron

The shipwrecks, the beatings, the nakedness etc and there are you in your silk gown and slippers a'saying this is what we are to expect.

But Peter did not go through all that trauma, he was up to his knees in holy dosh....

Nor was the Corinthian church, or the Ephesians or the Galatians which were the fruits of Paul's labour. He like his Lord became poor that they might be made rich in the gospel.

And if we are disciples we also might be called upon to suffer want and privations...what if God sends us to India?

Do you know how I KNOW God will prosper His people? because family is God's idea, He invented the family unit....if He spects us to be faithful to His family ideal then be SURE He intends to provide.
The Gospel provides a different wealth from worldly riches; as a matter of fact, there is a general call to give what you have to help others-if anything, there is giving rather than receiving. That's the general problem with this type of theology: the poor are told that they don't believe hard enough and that's why they're poor. That's awful.

I am not saying that God does not provide, but I'm certainly not going to say that He provides to all of us at the same level.

Right Divider

Body part

You sure like to mix things up, like too many Bible mashers. When the kingdom comes, prosperity will abound and sin will not be allowed. But in the dispensation of the grace of God prosperity does not necessarily indicate the state of the wealthy.

andyc

You sure like to mix things up, like too many Bible mashers. When the kingdom comes, prosperity will abound and sin will not be allowed. But in the dispensation of the grace of God prosperity does not necessarily indicate the state of the wealthy.

You'd have no choice but to butcher the old testament to prove this absolute garbage.

Right Divider

Body part
You'd have no choice but to butcher the old testament to prove this absolute garbage.
Coming from someone like you, that is a quite a compliment.

You have NO idea what the dispensation of the grace of God is and therefore no idea what I'm talking about.

andyc

Coming from someone like you, that is a quite a compliment.

You have NO idea what the dispensation of the grace of God is and therefore no idea what I'm talking about.

After watching your lot twisting the scriptures for the last seven years, I understand mad more than the majority of mad people.

OCTOBER23

WE KEEP THE LAW SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days,

saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,

and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation,

a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him

who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

PureX

"We must obey the law" is their motto.

They dare not say "We" obey the law therefore you must follow us because they know very well that they don't. But when they say we must obey they are implying that they do.

It is a con trick.

They tried this out in church and they were found out, that is why they are all unchurched. Now they are online where nobody can see their inconsistent lives.

They try to strike fear into people, then they suppose everyone is going to become their little disciples.
Seems to me there are a whole lot of churches out there preaching obedience, obedience, and more obedience, too, though. Religious Christianity seems to have no lack of "lawyers" these days. Judging, condemning, and seeking to punish anyone who doesn't adhere to their archaic religious laws and dogmas.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
WE KEEP THE LAW SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days,

saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,

and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation,

a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him

who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

But first we get saved.

We cain't even THINK about those matters until we are rooted and grounded.