ECT The Hidden Mystery

Interplanner

I said
lol Where do you come up with these things?? 2P2P

Pitting the category of the sheep against the BOC is an artificial attempt by 2P2P to preserve itself. It only lives by dividing things that are whole, unified.

2P2P has been discussed for years here. It is the Dispensational doctrine that there are two programs in the bible that have nothing to do with each other: Israel and the Christian faith or the Gospel.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pitting the category of the sheep against the BOC is an artificial attempt by 2P2P to preserve itself. It only lives by dividing things that are whole, unified.

2P2P has been discussed for years here. It is the Dispensational doctrine that there are two programs in the bible that have nothing to do with each other: Israel and the Christian faith or the Gospel.

I said
Yeah I never understood how they came up with that. Just because Peter went to the Jews and Paul went to the
Gentiles they are still both headed to the same goal. The revelations of Jesus Christ.

Interplanner

I said
Yeah I never understood how they came up with that. Just because Peter went to the Jews and Paul went to the
Gentiles they are still both headed to the same goal. The revelations of Jesus Christ.

and anyway, those two did not do that exclusively. When Peter is explaining his work in Acts 15, he says God sent him to the Gentiles.

Danoh

I said

And you are not going to get an understanding of it from Interplanner; of all people.

He hasn't a clue what he is talking about when it comes to this issue.

You might ask him why, in the two plus years he has been posting on here; he has NEVER posted EVEN ONE passage of Scripture.

In contrast; he has no problem quoting from his favorite, endless books of men, AND praising such TO NO END.

The man is apparantly anemic to the Scripture.

He is supposed to have an answer to your question from the Scripture he has continually proven he obviously prefers his endless books over?

Have a seat, squeaky - YOU...have a long wait, on that from his kind :D

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And you are not going to get an understanding of it from Interplanner; of all people.

He hasn't a clue what he is talking about when it comes to this issue.

You might ask him why, in the two plus years he has been posting on here; he has NEVER posted EVEN ONE passage of Scripture.

In contrast; he has no problem quoting from his favorite, endless books of men, AND praising such TO NO END.

The man is apparantly anemic to the Scripture.

He is supposed to have an answer to your question from the Scripture he has continually proven he obviously prefers his endless books over?

Have a seat, squeaky - YOU...have a long wait, on that from his kind :D

I said
Well we know that if one has an opinion with no verses. They don't have any support from the Holy Spirit. And if they don't have any support from the Holy Spirit all they have is a theology or carnal guessing.

Interplanner

I said
Well we know that if one has an opinion with no verses. They don't have any support from the Holy Spirit. And if they don't have any support from the Holy Spirit all they have is a theology or carnal guessing.

Everything Danoh says is a fraud, including this. There are countless citations of passages, sometimes 25 verses at a time. Not 'Romans to Philemon' but the sermon or segment of a passage.

Danoh is welcome to go find all those phantom quotes of others; in the past three months, I think only Lattourrette has been quoted, because I know of no other historian commenting on what the apostles thought after Masada was over with.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everything Danoh says is a fraud, including this. There are countless citations of passages, sometimes 25 verses at a time. Not 'Romans to Philemon' but the sermon or segment of a passage.

Danoh is welcome to go find all those phantom quotes of others; in the past three months, I think only Lattourrette has been quoted, because I know of no other historian commenting on what the apostles thought after Masada was over with.

I said
ok but do you understand that without a verse you only have a theology. And theology is guessing.

Danoh

For you - of all people on TOL - to call me a fraud, just means I hold to something right - something not found in your endless books "about."

You have paid me a high compliment indeed.

Please, anytime you feel so inclined, bookworm - when you are not ignoring me - as you often claim :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not without a verse. My most dealt with passge has 25.

do you realize that when you are 2P2P you do not have a Bible?

I said
The bible is the truth of God. Without the bible no one can find or know the truth about God. Anyone who thinks they can is delusional. That is one of the first things we learn in the bible.

Jhn 15:5

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Interplanner

I said
The bible is the truth of God. Without the bible no one can find or know the truth about God. Anyone who thinks they can is delusional. That is one of the first things we learn in the bible.

Jhn 15:5

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

And you are arrogant and ignorant to be on here, not read my posts, and then declare that I don't base everything on the passages I mention. I don't subscribe to the artifice of 2P2P which many, many people think is 'the bible' only by the device known as mass repetition.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And you are arrogant and ignorant to be on here, not read my posts, and then declare that I don't base everything on the passages I mention. I don't subscribe to the artifice of 2P2P which many, many people think is 'the bible' only by the device known as mass repetition.

I said
Don't get huffy. If you base what you believe on scripture that places you in theology. And everyone has to go through that to get to the meat of the Word. I don't buy into the 2p2p either.