The Heretics Message to the World:Be Baptized to be Saved! (HOF thread)

Freak

Evangelion,

The fact remains it is the Triune God that saves. For there is but One God and He is Triune (Deut. 6:4, 2 Cor. 13:14). Take a look at 2 Cor. 11 some time and tell me if you have received a different spirit. I believe you have.

Melody

Where does the scripture say that there is 3 persons in the godhead?

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The subject of this scripture is

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

In Jesus dwells all the fulness of the godhead and he is the head of ALL principality and power.

Where does the the scripture state that belief in a "triune" god is required for salvation?

Belief in the name of Jesus is required for salvation.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Jhn 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

1Jo 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

c.moore

Originally posted by Melody
None of us are saved today unless we have reached the end of our journey and are face to face with Him.

Salvation is not a one time work but a continuing journey.

A race as Paul put it.

Jesus said that if you believe you "shall" speak in new tongues.
and his message was to "all" believers.

Quote c.moore

You mean to tell me I am not saved even if I got water baptized, filled with the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues, and Love the Lord with all my heart, and trust In Jesus, and believe , and do all that I can do for Jesus?????????

If this was true I just as well be a muslim or mormon, because I have then no assurance of my salvation.

I showed this to kevin, and he still hasn`t answer now let me show you also what the bible says about being saved or having salvation only at the judgement seat.

Look at the two things in the verse that give you eternal life, and with no condemnation.

Joh:3:18: He that believeth on him is not condemne but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

There is no judgement day yet, but the person is Already condemned, says the bible.

NOW is the time for salvation!

The Judgement is for our rewards,according to our faithfulness, and obedience,and works.

Eph:6:6: Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
Eph:6:7: With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
Eph:6:8: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Jer:17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings

Proverb:13:13: Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

2Co:5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1Co:3:13: Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co:3:14: If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co:3:15: If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer lossbut he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Study these bible verses for yourself and see what the Lord is showing you.

The bible says NOW, NOW is the TIMeE for salvation.
The bible doesN´T say latter is the time of salvation.

By the way the race is for your rewards not a race for salvation.

Tongues for for your edification or for the unbeliever, and for the church , when there is a interpretator, also it shows that you filled with the Holy Spirit which is a person.

Let God bless you

Last edited:

Melody

Now is the time of salvation. Now is the time we live in. Now is the time of our obedience. We have no promise of tomorrow in this life.

Our salvation is not in the past, it is NOW. If we are not in obedience NOW, we are not saved.

This is a daily walk.

r 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

We are to keep our bodies under subjection daily.

We have not yet finished our race.

c.moore

Now is the time of salvation. Now is the time we live in. Now is the time of our obedience. We have no promise of tomorrow in this life.

Our salvation is not in the past, it is NOW. If we are not in obedience NOW, we are not saved.

This is a daily walk.

r 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

We are to keep our bodies under subjection daily.

We have not yet finished our race.

Quote by c.moore

Now is the time of salvation is like really saying now we are grafted into the vine tree, and we are the branches, and when live on the tree we should bring forth fruits when we stay connected to the tree, but notice the importance of it all that you belong to the tree, and you don`t need to obey to be grafted, but you need to stay on the tree and get your rewards by your good fruits you bring, by letting Jesus work through you .read again Joh:15:1: I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh:15:2: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Joh:15:3: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Joh:15:4: Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Joh:15:5: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh:15:6: If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Joh:15:7: If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh:15:8: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

You said :Now is the time we live in.
Do you mean Jesus living in us like Joh:14:17: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you???

You said Melody :Now is the time of our obedience.
You are missing the whole message God is teaching us.
We obey only for one reason, and this is not for our salvation , but the only thing that make us want to obey is alone the love.
I said this before, and I`ll say this again that the reason why we get married is because of love, and the relationship between your partner, and this is that which help you to be faithful, trustful, and honor , and do all you can for you dream partner is alone the love. The more you know your partner , the more you want to do for them, with pleasure, and your partner won`t say first stay faithfull and do all you can for me and after you die I will marry you.
That why God see`s our hearts before we were even born and has chossen us to be his children , because God already see`s the end, and he has already put your name in the book of life, and already given you eternal life, and has given you a soft heart to accept the blood of Jesus, and trust HIM , and love him, Thank God for the grace to do that.

The bible mention that it is the love that make us obey, not that we work to get loved by God.
Jesus did not say first obey me then I will love you, or first get water baptized and I will love you.

God knows that the more we love God the more we will want to obey, and we will want to read and study the bible to see all we can do just to show how much we love Jesus, which will bring forth good fruits for the kingdom of God.
Our daily walk is really our daily love for Jesus alone.

Melody we keep Jesus commandments because of the love relationship, not because we are fighting, or running a race not to get to hell, but because we want to see and be with Jesus the one we already married, and I want to be a good bride.
You need to study 1John 4 to see what Loves alone do for us.

I think this is really what we try to get other to understand about Faith alone saves, meaning the love, and faith alone saves because we know, and the bible says as long as we stay in the love alone to Jesus, and trust Him alone we will have eternal life, and as long as we accept Jesus as our Lord and savior, we can carry the marriage papers that we are married to Jesus registered already in the city hall, I mean the book of life.:D

Most people look more to Jesus as their judge ,rather as their lover, what a same.
Joh:3:17: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Love alone to Jesus help us want to keep all the commandments.

Joh:14:15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh:14:21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh:13:34: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh:13:35: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

1Jo:3:1: Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jo:3:2: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jo:3:3: And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

I just would like to add about those that think saved always saved, can be stoped if the person 1Jo:2:22: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jo:2:23: Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Also for those that are fake christian you can see this 1Jo:1:6: If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jo:1:7: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jo:1:8: If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

So it look like all our lives we will have sins, but we ask for forgiveness everyday but we are only born again once.

Do you know somebody that was born two times in the natural life?????:confused:
So also no one should not be born again everyday, or planted into the vine tree as a branch.

Either we belong to the tree or the kingdom of God or we don`t, and we must be hacked of and cast into fire.

Let get all the rewards we can get by running the race to please Jesus and He will say one day well done my faithful childrens.

Let God bless you

Melody

Now, is the time that you stay faithful to your spouse or cheat.

It doesn't matter if you have been married many years and have a long history of faithfulness, if you "backslide" on your spouse today your marriage is in jeapardy.

No, matter how long you have served God, if disobey Him today your relationship with Jesus and your salvation are in jeopardy.

Obedience is a daily occurance.

Thankfully, forgiveness is also available daily.

1Jo 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jo 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
1Jo 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jo 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jo 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

c.moore

Melody
What do you think these verses mean???????

How can a beleiver be codemned when he believes?????

What are we judged for on judgement day to you after reading these verseS????????

The Judgement is for our rewards,according to our faithfulness, and obedience,and works.

Eph:6:6: Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
Eph:6:7: With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
Eph:6:8: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Jer:17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings

Proverb:13:13: Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

2Co:5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1Co:3:13: Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co:3:14: If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co:3:15: If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer lossbut he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Let God bless you

Melody

And if you don't obey "NOW" today you will be judged as disobedient.

There is no point system.

Paul tells us that we are aiming for a goal and need to continue toward that goal and tells us that God will reveal it to us if we go the wrong way.

Phl 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Phl 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Phl 3:16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
Phl 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

He also gives the example of some who started this walk are now the enemies of Christ.
It is possible to lose sight of our goal and go the wrong way and end up in destruction.

This IS a DAILY walk.

Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phl 3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

c.moore

melody , you said :Now, is the time that you stay faithful to your spouse or cheat.

Quote c.moore
If you are really in love you will not want to cheat because you have the best already and you have your dream spouse, and anything else must be worst, so why should I cheat?

What I am saying is I am a millionaire now, and It will be stupid to go and live poor , so I will want to live, or walk a rich and faithful life, untill the end, but I would give up if I knew at the end of my life I will be rich, because I would rather live in prosperity like the Lord want me to right now, and to live SAVEDDDDD.
3Jo:1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

You said:No, matter how long you have served God, if disobey Him today your relationship with Jesus and your salvation are in jeopardy.

Quote c.moore
not really , because the longer you served God the more you have tasted his goodness , and know Him better, and fall more in love with Jesus.
Thze longer you know God , the more you are responsible for your actions, and faithfullness.
A relationship can be lost when one give up completly , or constantly extra live your dead man life, and practise your old ways of sinning everyday with out any condemnations like most sinners do and practise their sins.

Our salvation is in Jeapardy when we don`t believe Jesus is Lord of your life , and that you stop trusting in Jesus,and we turn and walk in darkness doing these thing again.
Ga:5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Ga:5:20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Ga:5:21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Then you are in trouble

c.moore

Quote c.moore

The bible mention that it is the love that make us obey, not that we work to get loved by God.
Jesus did not say first obey me then I will love you, or first get water baptized and I will love you.

You said melody:proverb:13:13: Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Qoute c.moore

This is so true, and notice at the end of the verse REWARDED.

Phl 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Look at this verse, there is a prized to be earned, or rewarded, praise God Melody I think you have learned something about judgement day, praise God.

This was another verse that is very good you quoted.
Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

The enemies is the unbelievers of the cross, believing theat Jesus did not die for us, like the muslims believe.

Also mark says this also M'r:16:16: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

God is blessing you .
PRAISE GOD !!!
Welcome to a greater level in truth and faith.

Melody

There are two sides to the coin and you are only seeing one.

Yes, there are rewards for those that obey but there is also punishment for those that leave their first love and do not continue in the faith.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

JustAChristian

There are not two gospels.

There are not two gospels.

Originally posted by HopeofGlory
Peter's gospel:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38 (KJV)

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him. Acts 5:32 (KJV)

But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:35 (KJV)
The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) Acts 10:36 (KJV)

Paul's gospel:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; Rom. 3:25 (KJV)

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so
by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Rom. 5:19 (KJV)

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5 (KJV)

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; Gal. 2:7 (KJV)

But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. Gal. 2:11 (KJV)

But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all,..... why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? Gal. 2:14 (KJV)

In Christ
Craig

The one gospel that Paul delivered is the power of God unto salvation. (Romans 1:16), but it is no different in what Peter preached on Pentecost. The same produced one end , salvation of the soul. To make one seem to be superior or inferior to the other is to wrest the scriptures to you own distruction. There is one Lord, ONE FAITH, one Baptism. It is the same faith that was Once (for all times, JAC) delivered to the saints (Jude 3). When preached and obeyed, it produces life. When ignored and disobeyed there is death.

JustAChristian

c.moore

There are two sides to the coin and you are only seeing one.

Yes, there are rewards for those that obey but there is also punishment for those that leave their first love and do not continue in the faith.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Quote c.moore

this is so true melody and I agree.

this is what I`ve been trying the whole time to show you the truth that there is no judgement to those who believe, and keep the love , which make us want to obey.

Another thing is also that the unbeliever is right now condemned.

When you are right now a believer the verse says you are not condemned, because you believe in the name of Jesus, and you have the first love to obey.

But the obeying and baptism is done again because of the first love only not to gain salvation and this is what other are believing in their water baptism baptism.

We get baptized because of the love only, not the to gain salvation.

I am so glad that we now have the same understanding in what you have wrote now.

God is blessing you Melody
peace

Melody

So, how do we save ourselves?

Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Through obedience to the gospel.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.

c.moore

So, how do we save ourselves?

Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Through obedience to the gospel.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Quote c.moore

We get saved Melody by repenting, believing ,and being washed in Jesus blood and then you will want to trust in Jesus christ ,because like you mention that we find our first love in Jesus and want to obey, but you are then saved spiritually and born again we the blood of Jesus washes you.

For a Good example is when I am filthy dirty, and believe that a bath or a shower will clean me which is like the blood of Jesus that clean us , and makes us righteous, and just alone when we are washed, and as soon as you come out the shower or washed by the blood you at the moment instantly clean and you can stand in the HOLY of HOLY ,like a high priest before God.
Melody I think you need to read and study the old testament again about the high priest that can go into the temple, so you can see that everytime they etered the tabernacle temple they make sure they are clean first and this was a process, but you will never read in the bible that they will have to start everytime over to be a priest again, and again.
The most they did is make sure they had no sins because that was like having dirt on them or they stinked before God and most would instantly drop dead, but that God for the BLOOD, because that is the key that really keeps us, and the LOVE of God has given us the chance, and the grace, always to us the blood so we can stay clean and Holy before God.
The blood of Jesus is that thing that makes us saved NOW and not at the end.
Ther Blood of Jesus is that which makes us instantly forgiven for all our sins, that why we should cover or wash in the blood of Jesus daily, and in our walk.
I think everytime before a christian goes to bed he should take his shower of the blood of Jesus so he is always secured that he is clean before the Father, no matter what happens praise God, and this is our daily walk.
But somebody to say you must wait untill the end, or understand that the scripture is saying you are not saved untill then cancells out the work of the blood of Jesus, and your walk will be like satan wants it to be in, that you live a so call christian life in doubt, not sure of your salvation,and fear that you might not stay saveddd, or you won`t qualify.
I try my best to treat my wife good , and do all I can ,not because I have to , but because I love my wife, so is the same is for Jesus.
I can get a divorce from my wife, and I can divorce Jesus or denounce Jesus as my savoir and be doom for eternal life in hell.
I seen so many people fall away from Jesus because of this doctrine , we are not saved untill the end, and there is no assurance, after all the works and baptism, and I seen these people join other groups like Mormonism, and Muslims,Satanism,or nothing at all because of this false doctrine like steve and yourself and these other water baptismo, good working people believe, but I think you are learning the truth and learning the deeper love of our Christ Jesus.

I hope this is true about you melody that you learned that we can be saved NOW and not after you are dead,or judgement day has come:up:

We can save ourselces when we let the blood of Jesus wash us .

I believe I`ve been called from the beginning, and that why I accepted Jesus in my heart to live in my temple.

thank God that all we have to do to get into the kingdom of God is to repent and take that blood bath of Jesus the lamb of God that make us white as snow, with no spots, and that is what Jesus is looking for a church that will not deny Jesus name, and always trust, and believe Jesus is their Lord and savioir, and stay wash in the blood daily, which no man can destoy this salvation given to us already.
Re:3:7: And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Re:3:8: I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Re:3:9: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re:3:10: Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Re:3:11: Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Praise God!:)

Melody

Then you need to go back to the OT and read it again because they could not enter the tabernacle without first offering the sacrifice of repentance.

c.moore

Originally posted by dan37
Melody, Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

Whoso ever calles on the name of the lord shall be saved.

Quote c.moore
I think that is pretty hard word to say , but we can only help people see the truth with love ,and gentleness which is given to us.
Ga:5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Ga:5:23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I know you mean well Dan37 , and you are doing a good job for the Lord, but everybody has not the same faith, and none of us has arrived to the point of perfection, we all are growing, and we can learn from each other either right or wrong, but with love

1Co:13:1: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co:13:2: And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co:13:3: And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co:13:4: Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co:13:5: Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co:13:6: Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co:13:7: Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Dan37 I also take this verse for myself as well, so I am not pointing a finger at you because three fingers are pointed back at me get my point:D

God is Blessing you
peace:up:

c.moore

Then you need to go back to the OT and read it again because they could not enter the tabernacle without first offering the sacrifice of repentance.

Quote c.moore

This is so true , but I was saying they only became a high priest only once, not everytime they entered the tabanacle.

be bless

c.moore

Melody I mention that our daily walk is putting on the blood of Jesus, and that is that which really keep us saved, and the repentance is part of the putting on the blood of Jesus.
The whole doctrine is in the tabanacle in the ot.

peace