The Hebrew Calendar

chair

And here is your logic:
1. The term Shabbat shabbaton is used almost exclusively for the weekly Shabbat, except for one place, wherein it is used for the seventh year in the Sabbatical cycle, (weeks of years), but it is okay to ignore this fact when it comes to the most critically important Great Day of the year, Yom haKippurim.

At the risk of repeating myself, your logic isn't logical. Try this: What does the term Shabbat Shabbaton mean? And why does it apply to these items.

And a question: How does a calendar ensure that the 10th day of a month will always be on a Saturday? Unless you divorce the months from the lunar cycle, it can't be done.

daqq

At the risk of repeating myself, your logic isn't logical. Try this: What does the term Shabbat Shabbaton mean? And why does it apply to these items.

And a question: How does a calendar ensure that the 10th day of a month will always be on a Saturday? Unless you divorce the months from the lunar cycle, it can't be done.

Yes, I agree, according to your understanding you cannot make the tenth of the seventh hodesh a Shabbat. However that is where the Testimony of Meshiah and his apostles must be taken into consideration and understood; but you do not even accept that Testimony, and yet the Master says that he is only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, (Mat15:24). You therefore speak only for "the Jews", and the modern Hillel Jewish Calendar, and do not speak for all Hebrews or the Hebrew Calendar. And since you do not at least accept the Gospel accounts what more can be said? Can you show me where we are commanded to go out and watch for the first sliver of a black moon to appear so as to commence a month?

If you do not shabbatize every day of the week then how will you see the Father in His Gen1 Creation? or how will you understand a Shabbat in its Shabbat? a Sabbath in its Sabbath? for the tenth hour of each and every day is the Shabbat hour because the tenth hour is the seventh in the shabuim prayer times of Daniel, which pertain to the continual daily morning and evening oblations, which times commence at the bottom or evening portion of the third hour of the day, (which is yom echad as opposed to yom harishon). The seventh hour of the seventh day is therefore a Sabbath in its Sabbath, a Shabbat in its Shabbat. You say to me that confusion reigns, and this will surely confuse you even more, but is that my fault? there is no confusion from where I stand because I know what I say; and I would not say such things if they were not written and taught in the scripture, and if I had not already studied them through. Take a good look at the last image file at the bottom of the following post; for even though it is posted in a different context and subject matter, it applies here and now even more so concerning the topic of the calendar, ("Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament", Reply#397).

WatchmanOnTheWall

If you truly believe that you can have it that way then why is it not that way on the calendar which you say is "God's Calendar"? Surely you have an image file of the seventh month for what you call "God's Calendar"? I would love to see how that calendar observes a weekly Sabbath on the tenth while maintaining a weekly Sabbath two days before that on the eighth! Please post an image file of the seventh month, with the Sabbaths, from what you claim is God's Calendar: so that everyone may see how it has the Day of Atonement being observed as a weekly Sabbath. And if not then why are you trying to pretend that it does when you know it does not?

You think an image file trumps the Word of God???

There a many image files out there: https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw...k1j0i24k1.0.cxrurCxFidg#imgrc=cZvwMqTWxRfhaM:

But the Word of God is what you should use as your source (from which those image file files derive) and as you can see you can not find one verse that says God can not call Atonement (day 10) a Sabbath, while having days 8,15,22 & 29 as Sabbaths too, as shown on Exodus 16 (and five other places) as you choose to continually ignore.

daqq

You think an image file trumps the Word of God???

There a many image files out there: https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw...k1j0i24k1.0.cxrurCxFidg#imgrc=cZvwMqTWxRfhaM:

But the Word of God is what you should use as your source (from which those image file files derive) and as you can see you can not find one verse that says God can not call Atonement (day 10) a Sabbath, while having days 8,15,22 & 29 as Sabbaths too, as shown on Exodus 16 (and five other places) as you choose to continually ignore.

More evasion, obfuscation, and pontification, but at least you supplied an image file for what you claim to be "God's Calendar", and this is what you have supplied for that calendar:

7th+Month+Tishri+Sep-Oct+2012-2013.png

http://yahwehstruelunarsabbathcalendar.blogspot.com/2012/09/7th-month-tishri-sep-oct-2012-2013.html

And as everyone may plainly see: it does not count Yom haKippurim as a weekly Shabbat.

EPIC FAIL. :crackup:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes, I agree, according to your understanding you cannot make the tenth of the seventh hodesh a Shabbat. However that is where the Testimony of Meshiah and his apostles must be taken into consideration and understood; but you do not even accept that Testimony, and yet the Master says that he is only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, (Mat15:24). You therefore speak only for "the Jews", and the modern Hillel Jewish Calendar, and do not speak for all Hebrews or the Hebrew Calendar. And since you do not at least accept the Gospel accounts what more can be said? Can you show me where we are commanded to go out and watch for the first sliver of a black moon to appear so as to commence a month?

daqq, I have showed you this many times, why can't you understand it??:

1 Samuel 20:18 + 24-27
18 Then Jonathan said to David, “Tomorrow is the New Moon feast [Day1] . You will be missed, because your seat will be empty.

24 So David hid in the field, and when the New Moon feast came [Day1], the king sat down to eat. 25 He sat in his customary place by the wall, opposite Jonathan, and Abner sat next to Saul, but David’s place was empty. 26 Saul said nothing that day, for he thought, “Something must have happened to David to make him ceremonially unclean, surely he is unclean.” 27 But the next day, the second day of the month, [Day2] David’s place was empty again. Then Saul said to his son Jonathan, “Why hasn’t the son of Jesse come to the meal, either yesterday or today?”

If you do not shabbatize every day of the week then how will you see the Father in His Gen1 Creation? or how will you understand a Shabbat in its Shabbat? a Sabbath in its Sabbath? for the tenth hour of each and every day is the Shabbat hour because the tenth hour is the seventh in the shabuim prayer times of Daniel, which pertain to the continual daily morning and evening oblations, which times commence at the bottom or evening portion of the third hour of the day, (which is yom echad as opposed to yom harishon). The seventh hour of the seventh day is therefore a Sabbath in its Sabbath, a Shabbat in its Shabbat. You say to me that confusion reigns, and this will surely confuse you even more, but is that my fault? there is no confusion from where I stand because I know what I say; and I would not say such things if they were not written and taught in the scripture, and if I had not already studied them through. Take a good look at the last image file at the bottom of the following post; for even though it is posted in a different context and subject matter, it applies here and now even more so concerning the topic of the calendar, ("Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament", Reply#397).

Yep confusion reigns..

daqq

daqq, I have showed you this many times, why can't you understand it??:

18 Then Jonathan said to David, “Tomorrow is the New Moon feast [Day1] . You will be missed, because your seat will be empty.

24 So David hid in the field, and when the New Moon feast came [Day1], the king sat down to eat. 25 He sat in his customary place by the wall, opposite Jonathan, and Abner sat next to Saul, but David’s place was empty. 26 Saul said nothing that day, for he thought, “Something must have happened to David to make him ceremonially unclean, surely he is unclean.” 27 But the next day, the second day of the month, [Day2] David’s place was empty again. Then Saul said to his son Jonathan, “Why hasn’t the son of Jesse come to the meal, either yesterday or today?”

Yep confusion reigns..

Yes, we have discussed those other things many times and you refuse to hear the truth from the scripture. There is no reason to entertain your misunderstandings of those things anymore, here in someone else's thread, unless the OP himself wants to entertain them. As for you, simply claiming that you are right does not make you right: when are you going to come to your end and believe the whole scripture on the matter? You're nothing more than a cherry picker who is ignoring other passages that interpret the things you post out of your willing ignorance, (because such things have already been explained to you from the scripture). You have to overcome what has already been said to you here in this thread first, which was also already shown to you from the Torah in one of your other recent threads: and you are far away from doing any such thing because you will not bow to the Word.

WatchmanOnTheWall

More evasion, obfuscation, and pontification, but at least you supplied an image file for what you claim to be "God's Calendar", and this is what you have supplied for that calendar:

7th+Month+Tishri+Sep-Oct+2012-2013.png

http://yahwehstruelunarsabbathcalendar.blogspot.com/2012/09/7th-month-tishri-sep-oct-2012-2013.html

And as everyone may plainly see: it does not count Yom haKippurim as a weekly Shabbat.

EPIC FAIL. :crackup:

Why can't you accept God's Word:

Lev 23
26The Lord said to Moses, 27“The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves,d and present a food offering to the Lord. 28Do not do any work on that day, because it is the Day of Atonement, when atonement is made for you before the Lord your God. 29Those who do not deny themselves on that day must be cut off from their people. 30I will destroy from among their people anyone who does any work on that day. 31You shall do no work at all. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live. 32It is a day of sabbath rest for you, and you must deny yourselves. From the evening of the ninth day of the month until the following evening you are to observe your sabbath.”

God calls Atonement a Sabbath. Chair and I have tried to point out your illogical notion that Sabbaths or Shabbathons can only be after six work days but God never said that. It is only in your imagination. Look:

Leviticus 23:3
There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a day of Sabbath rest, a day of sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; wherever you live, it is a Sabbath to the LORD.

God says 'MAY WORK'. God does not say 'MUST WORK!!!'

Therefore by God calling day 10 a Sabbath as well does not break His calendar rules.

Now you can ignore all of God's Words if you want and you can simultaneously not provide one scripture to prove your non-scriptural theory but that only means that you believe God is either a liar or mad and that would simultaneously mean that to God you are either a liar or mad, (or perhaps you are both?) But I will side with God rather than you.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes, we have discussed those other things many times and you refuse to hear the truth from the scripture. There is no reason to entertain your misunderstandings of those things anymore, here in someone else's thread, unless the OP himself wants to entertain them. As for you, simply claiming that you are right does not make you right: when are you going to come to your end and believe the whole scripture on the matter? You're nothing more than a cherry picker who is ignoring other passages that interpret the things you post out of your willing ignorance, (because such things have already been explained to you from the scripture). You have to overcome what has already been said to you here in this thread first, which was also already shown to you from the Torah in one of your other recent threads: and you are far away from doing any such thing because you will not bow to the Word.

You never post scripture!! Just your opinions.

The reason for this is that there are no scriptures that support your mad theories about the calendar.

daqq

You never post scripture!! Just your opinions.

The reason for this is that there are no scriptures that support your mad theories about the calendar.

That is not true and you know it, you are lying, and your previous post above reveals that you have no clue what was even said to you when I posted those scripture passages and references in your own thread:

All of these statements are from the same passage, chapter, and context:

3 Six yamim shall work be done: and in the seventh yom is the Shabbat shabbaton, a mikra kodesh; you shall do no work therein: it is the Shabbat unto YHWH in all your dwellings.

Leviticus 23:24
24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh hodesh, in the first of the hodesh, you shall have a shabbaton, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a mikra kodesh.

Rosh Hashanah is not called a Shabbat in the above statement, but rather only a shabbaton-rest, and this is the only way it can be properly understood by what follows. Your view causes confusion because you are confusing a Shabbat with a shabbaton-rest. Moreover the Shabbat is clearly that which employs both words together as in the first statement quoted above, "Shabbat shabbaton". You are not being honest by insisting that Rosh Hashanah is called a Shabbat because that is not the word used for it in the above passage.

Leviticus 23:27-32
27 Also in the tenth of this seventh hodesh is Yom haKippurim: it shall be a mikra kodesh unto you, and you shall humble your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto YHWH.
28 And you shall do no work in that same day: for it is Yom haKippurim, to make atonement for you before YHWH your Elohim.
29 For whatsoever soul which-who shall not be humbled in that same day shall be cut off from among his people.
30 And whatsoever soul which-who does any work in that same day: the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
31 You shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32 It shall be unto you a Shabbat shabbaton, and you shall humble your souls: in the ninth of the hodesh at evening, from evening unto evening you shall shabat your Shabbat.

The tenth of the seventh hodesh is very clearly called a Shabbat shabbaton: the same phrase used of the weekly Shabbat in Lev23:3 quoted above herein. It is very clear that Yom haKippurim, the Day of Atonements, is a Shabbat shabbaton Sabbath of Rest which means that Rosh Hashsanah cannot also be so. Moreover that is not all, as you also already admitted, for the same passage now goes on to speak of the fifteenth and the twenty-second of the same month but does not call either of them the Shabbat because they also are shabbaton-rests, because they belong to Sukkot, not because they are weekly Sabbaths.

Leviticus 23:39
39 Also in the fifteenth yom of the seventh hodesh, when you have gathered in the fruit of the land, you shall celebrate-circulate a feast unto YHWH seven yamim: in the first yom is a shabbaton-rest, and in the eighth yom is a shabbaton-rest.

Not even the fifteenth or the twenty-second are called Sabbaths in the above text: and they cannot be so because the tenth is first and foremost a Shabbat shabbaton because it is Yom haKippurim, the Day of Atonements, the Great Day of the Fast. Therefore, because they are days of rest, the fifteenth and the twenty-second are each called shabbaton, but not Shabbat. This alone proves that your video teacher cannot be correct if he is claiming, like you, that the fifteenth and twenty-second are always Sabbaths, because in the seventh hodesh it is not so. And with all of what is quoted above herein from Lev23 the calendar you are promoting is flat out wrong becuase as stated so many times over, that calendar does not recognize any of the things shown to you again here in this post.

In the seventh hodesh the first cannot be a Sabbath according to the scripture:
In the seventh hodesh the eighth cannot be a Sabbath according to the scripture:
In the seventh hodesh the fifteenth cannot be a Sabbath according to the scripture:
In the seventh hodesh the twenty-second cannot be a Sabbath according to the scripture:

Because the tenth of the seventh hodesh is a Sabbath according to the scripture.

No answer Watchman? Every place in the Torah where we find shabbat and shabbaton used together the passage always speaks of the weekly Shabbat, with the only partial exception being the sabbatical year, (but it still speaks in terms of sabbaths of weeks of years).

Exodus 16:23 ~ shabbaton shabbat kodesh, (weekly Shabbat).
Exodus 31:15 ~ shabbat shabbaton kodesh, (weekly Shabbat).
Exodus 35:2 ~ kodesh shabbat shabbaton, (weekly Shabbat).
Leviticus 16:31 ~ shabbat shabbaton, (Yom Kippurim - weekly Shabbat).
Leviticus 23:3 ~ shabbat shabbaton, mikra kodesh, (weekly Shabbat).
Leviticus 23:32 ~ shabbat shabbaton, (Yom Kippurim - weekly Shabbat).
Leviticus 25:4 ~ shabbat shabbaton, (the weekly Shabbat of years for the land).

Does your calendar properly place Yom Kippurim as occurring on a weekly Shabbat, Watchman? And if not then how can it be "God's Calendar" if it does not even recognize the greatest weekly Shabbat of the year, the Day of Atonements? Every other Shabbat shabbaton is a weekly Shabbat according to the Torah, whether it be days or the one place which speaks of weeks of years: and Yom Kippurim is called the same, and therefore it also it a weekly Shabbat. The evidence from the Torah is plain as day for those who are of a willing heart to receive it. And therefore the tenth of the seventh hodesh is a shabbat shabbaton weekly Shabbat of Rest.

For those who may be interested, the following passages are all the places wherein the phrase Shabbat shabbaton is found in the Torah, so that the point may be clear as daylight to anyone who is willing to hear the Torah:

Exodus 16:23
23 And he said to them, This is that which YHWH has said, The morrow is the holy Shabbat shabbaton unto YHWH: bake what you will bake today, and seethe that you will seethe; and that which remains over, lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

Exodus 31:15
15 Six yamim shall work be done: but in the seventh yom is the Shabbat shabbaton, holy unto YHWH, whosoever does any work in Yom haShabbat, dying he shall die
["let him die the death"].

Exodus 35:2
2 Six yamim shall work be done, but in the seventh yom shall be to you a holy Shabbat shabbaton unto YHWH: whosoever does work therein shall die.

Leviticus 16:29-31
29 And this shall be a statute forever unto you: that in the seventh hodesh, in the tenth of the hodesh, you shall humble your souls and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger who sojourns among you:
30 For in this yom shall the Kohen make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that you may be clean from all your sins before YHWH.
31 It shall be a Shabbat shabbaton unto you, and you shall humble your souls, by a statute forever.

3 Six yamim shall work be done: but in the seventh yom is the Shabbat shabbaton, a mikra kodesh: you shall do no work therein: it is the Shabbat of YHWH in all your dwellings.

27 Also in the tenth of this seventh hodesh is Yom haKippurim: it shall be a mikra kodesh unto you, and you shall humble your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto YHWH.
28 And you shall do no work in that same day: for it is Yom haKippurim, to make atonement for you before YHWH your Elohim.
29 For whatsoever soul which-who shall not be humbled in that same day shall be cut off from among his people.
30 And whatsoever soul which-who does any work in that same day: the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
31 You shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32 It shall be unto you a Shabbat shabbaton, and you shall humble your souls: in the ninth of the hodesh, at evening, from evening unto evening you shall shabat your Shabbat.

Leviticus 25:3-4
3 Six years shall you sow your field, and six years shall you prune your vineyard and gather in the fruit thereof:
4 But in the seventh year shall be a Shabbat shabbaton for the land, a Shabbat unto YHWH: you shall neither sow your field, nor prune your vineyard.

This is all there is, the phrase Shabbat shabbaton appears nowhere else but in the Torah in the places posted above: and the above information within its overall context from the passages themselves is overwhelming evidence that Yom haKippurim, the tenth of the seventh hodesh, is always supposed to fall on the weekly Shabbat shabbaton which is holy unto the Most High. Indeed it is commanded, and not just "supposed to be", but is commanded: and neither the modern Jewish Calendar nor Watchman's incorrect version of "God's Calendar" complies with this injunction.

WatchmanOnTheWall

That is not true and you know it, you are lying, and your previous post above reveals that you have no clue what was even said to you when I posted those scripture passages and references in your own thread:

For those who may be interested, the following passages are all the places wherein the phrase Shabbat shabbaton is found in the Torah, so that the point may be clear as daylight to anyone who is willing to hear the Torah:

Exodus 16:23
23 And he said to them, This is that which YHWH has said, The morrow is the holy Shabbat shabbaton unto YHWH: bake what you will bake today, and seethe that you will seethe; and that which remains over, lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

Exodus 31:15
15 Six yamim shall work be done: but in the seventh yom is the Shabbat shabbaton, holy unto YHWH, whosoever does any work in Yom haShabbat, dying he shall die
["let him die the death"].

Exodus 35:2
2 Six yamim shall work be done, but in the seventh yom shall be to you a holy Shabbat shabbaton unto YHWH: whosoever does work therein shall die.

Leviticus 16:29-31
29 And this shall be a statute forever unto you: that in the seventh hodesh, in the tenth of the hodesh, you shall humble your souls and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger who sojourns among you:
30 For in this yom shall the Kohen make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that you may be clean from all your sins before YHWH.
31 It shall be a Shabbat shabbaton unto you, and you shall humble your souls, by a statute forever.

3 Six yamim shall work be done: but in the seventh yom is the Shabbat shabbaton, a mikra kodesh: you shall do no work therein: it is the Shabbat of YHWH in all your dwellings.

32 It shall be unto you a Shabbat shabbaton, and you shall humble your souls: in the ninth of the hodesh, at evening, from evening unto evening you shall shabat your Shabbat.

Leviticus 25:3-4
3 Six years shall you sow your field, and six years shall you prune your vineyard and gather in the fruit thereof:
4 But in the seventh year shall be a Shabbat shabbaton for the land, a Shabbat unto YHWH: you shall neither sow your field, nor prune your vineyard.

This is all there is, the phrase Shabbat shabbaton appears nowhere else but in the Torah in the places posted above: and the above information within its overall context from the passages themselves is overwhelming evidence that Yom haKippurim, the tenth of the seventh hodesh, is always supposed to fall on the weekly Shabbat shabbaton which is holy unto the Most High. Indeed it is commanded, and not just "supposed to be", but is commanded: and neither the modern Jewish Calendar nor Watchman's incorrect version of "God's Calendar" complies with this injunction.

Even though you admit Exodus 16:23 is a Sabbath you ignore that it was (and is) on day 22 of month 2. Why do you ignore the scriptures? Read it for you self:

Exodus 16 ►
Manna and Quail

1The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt. 2In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. 3The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

4Then the Lord said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.”

6So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, 7and in the morning you will see the glory of the Lord, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we, that you should grumble against us?” 8Moses also said, “You will know that it was the Lord when he gives you meat to eat in the evening and all the bread you want in the morning, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the Lord.”

9Then Moses told Aaron, “Say to the entire Israelite community, ‘Come before the Lord, for he has heard your grumbling.’ ”

10While Aaron was speaking to the whole Israelite community, they looked toward the desert, and there was the glory of the Lord appearing in the cloud.

11The Lord said to Moses, 12“I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God.’ ”

13That evening quail came and covered the camp, and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp. 14When the dew was gone, thin flakes like frost on the ground appeared on the desert floor. 15When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?” For they did not know what it was.

Moses said to them, “It is the bread the Lord has given you to eat. 16This is what the Lord has commanded: ‘Everyone is to gather as much as they need. Take an omera for each person you have in your tent.’ ”

17The Israelites did as they were told; some gathered much, some little. 18And when they measured it by the omer, the one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little. Everyone had gathered just as much as they needed.

19Then Moses said to them, “No one is to keep any of it until morning.”

20However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. So Moses was angry with them.

21Each morning everyone gathered as much as they needed, and when the sun grew hot, it melted away. 22On the sixth day, they gathered twice as much—two omers for each person—and the leaders of the community came and reported this to Moses. 23He said to them, “This is what the Lord commanded: ‘Tomorrow is to be a day of sabbath rest, a holy sabbath to the Lord. So bake what you want to bake and boil what you want to boil. Save whatever is left and keep it until morning.’ ”

24So they saved it until morning, as Moses commanded, and it did not stink or get maggots in it. 25“Eat it today,” Moses said, “because today is a sabbath to the Lord. You will not find any of it on the ground today. 26Six days you are to gather it, but on the seventh day, the Sabbath, there will not be any.”

Day 22 in month 2 was a Sabbath and day 22 in month 1 was a Sabbath, which proves the Sabbath is calculated from new moon day and in Samuel it proves new moon day was the first day of the month:
scripturally

But you ignore what God says in favour of your own theory based upon your personal and unique interpretation of the words Sabbath and Shabbathon for which you provide no supporting evidence, either scripturally or otherwise. Confusion reigns in your mind.

daqq

Even though you admit Exodus 16:23 is a Sabbath you ignore that it was (and is) on day 22 of month 2. Why do you ignore the scriptures? Read it for you self:

Exodus 16 ►
Manna and Quail

1The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt. 2In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. 3The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

4Then the Lord said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.”

6So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, 7and in the morning you will see the glory of the Lord, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we, that you should grumble against us?” 8Moses also said, “You will know that it was the Lord when he gives you meat to eat in the evening and all the bread you want in the morning, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the Lord.”

9Then Moses told Aaron, “Say to the entire Israelite community, ‘Come before the Lord, for he has heard your grumbling.’ ”

10While Aaron was speaking to the whole Israelite community, they looked toward the desert, and there was the glory of the Lord appearing in the cloud.

11The Lord said to Moses, 12“I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God.’ ”

13That evening quail came and covered the camp, and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp. 14When the dew was gone, thin flakes like frost on the ground appeared on the desert floor. 15When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?” For they did not know what it was.

Moses said to them, “It is the bread the Lord has given you to eat. 16This is what the Lord has commanded: ‘Everyone is to gather as much as they need. Take an omera for each person you have in your tent.’ ”

17The Israelites did as they were told; some gathered much, some little. 18And when they measured it by the omer, the one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little. Everyone had gathered just as much as they needed.

20However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. So Moses was angry with them.

21Each morning everyone gathered as much as they needed, and when the sun grew hot, it melted away. 22On the sixth day, they gathered twice as much—two omers for each person—and the leaders of the community came and reported this to Moses. 23He said to them, “This is what the Lord commanded: ‘Tomorrow is to be a day of sabbath rest, a holy sabbath to the Lord. So bake what you want to bake and boil what you want to boil. Save whatever is left and keep it until morning.’ ”

24So they saved it until morning, as Moses commanded, and it did not stink or get maggots in it. 25“Eat it today,” Moses said, “because today is a sabbath to the Lord. You will not find any of it on the ground today. 26Six days you are to gather it, but on the seventh day, the Sabbath, there will not be any.”

Day 22 in month 2 was a Sabbath and day 22 in month 1 was a Sabbath, which proves the Sabbath is calculated from new moon day and in Samuel it proves new moon day was the first day of the month:
scripturally

But you ignore what God says in favour of your own theory based upon your personal and unique interpretation of the words Sabbath and Shabbathon for which you provide no supporting evidence, either scripturally or otherwise. Confusion reigns in your mind.

Lol, you still do not get it. You need to pay attention to what has also been posted to Chair in this thread, (and the same goes for other threads: it is not all just about you and your opinions). If you had done so, which we both know is not going to happen because you do not even pay attention to what I post to you, (and you have proven it like an ignoramus by stating that I never quote the scripture), then you would have understood why my understanding remains intact and yours has been utterly and thoroughly debunked. If you cannot even see it when you have lost a debate then you are indeed blind, or more likely, hiding behind the blind and the lame like a Jebusite, pretending you cannot see what has happened here. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, you still do not get it. You need to pay attention to what has also been posted to Chair in this thread, (and the same goes for other threads: it is not all just about you and your opinions). If you had done so, which we both know is not going to happen because you do not even pay attention to what I post to you, (and you have proven it like an ignoramus by stating that I never quote the scripture), then you would have understood why my understanding remains intact and yours has been utterly and thoroughly debunked. If you cannot even see it when you have lost a debate then you are indeed blind, or more likely, hiding behind the blind and the lame like a Jebusite, pretending you cannot see what has happened here. :chuckle:

Still no scripture from yourself and still ignoring scripture. :nono:

daqq

Still no scripture from yourself and still ignoring scripture. :nono:

Please stop responding to me like an ignoramus and go look at the previous page. Moreover you are now on ignore here because this is not your thread, and you are now at the point of derailing it like you do to just about every thread, and the OP has already told you that your calendar has been shown erroneous elsewhere.

I am not interested in debating anything more with you in this thread. :nono: :loser:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Please stop responding to me like an ignoramus and go look at the previous page. Moreover you are now on ignore here because this is not your thread, and you are now at the point of derailing it like you do to just about every thread, and the OP has already told you that your calendar has been shown erroneous elsewhere.

I am not interested in debating anything more with you in this thread. :nono: :loser:

What do you mean 'I'm on ignore' ? You have ignored me or Chair?

Besides it is you who are off topic. I have consistently explained both the man made Hillel Hebrew Jewish calendar 359 AD and God's Calendar that is revealed in scripture and debated them:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201606&viewfull=1#post5201606

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201611&viewfull=1#post5201611

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201629&viewfull=1#post5201629

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201654&viewfull=1#post5201654

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201659&viewfull=1#post5201659

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201660&viewfull=1#post5201660

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201978&viewfull=1#post5201978

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201983&viewfull=1#post5201983

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201985&viewfull=1#post5201985

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201986&viewfull=1#post5201986

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5201998&viewfull=1#post5201998

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128750-The-Hebrew-Calendar&p=5202013&viewfull=1#post5202013

Yet all you do is name call: ignoramus, blind, cherry picker, ignorant etc.

daqq I am trying to help you see that the new moon starts the month as explained here:

And that day 22 of month 2 (and 1) Are shown here:

Exodus 16 ►
Manna and Quail

scripturally

But you just ignore all this?? And are abusive and accuse me of things I haven't done??? Are you a troll???