The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Robert Pate

Banned
The question was not "did God provide everything for our salvation". If that was the question, then yes, you answered it. But that was NOT the question. The question was why was reconciliation needed before you were even born? Can you state how and why you were not reconciled to God before you were even born? Did God declare you estranged before He created you? Were you born somewhere else before entering this world, and alienated yourself from God?

Your questions are those of a 10 year old. Do you have a Bible? Do you ever read it?

fishrovmen

Your questions are those of a 10 year old. Do you have a Bible? Do you ever read it?

You said you taught children Sunday School years ago (poor kids), you should know that when you interact with a 10 year old, you must lower yourself to their level of understanding and use words and illustrations that they can comprehend. Am I still over your head?
And by the way, I have many Bibles and read them, that's why I attempt to understand why much of what you post here is nothing like what I have been reading.

Robert Pate

Banned
You said you taught children Sunday School years ago (poor kids), you should know that when you interact with a 10 year old, you must lower yourself to their level of understanding and use words and illustrations that they can comprehend. Am I still over your head?
And by the way, I have many Bibles and read them, that's why I attempt to understand why much of what you post here is nothing like what I have been reading.

If you read your Bible you would understand the Gospel and justification by faith. My opening post is full of scriptures, you don't agree with them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalm 51:5.

He was born with human nature.

"Because the carnal mind is enmity against God for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God." (Romans 8:7-8)

Epoisses

Please enlighten us on how God condemns people from everlasting. Talk about the good news, that's going to bring truck loads of people into the gospel or should I say goat-spell!

fishrovmen

Please enlighten us on how God condemns people from everlasting. Talk about the good news, that's going to bring truck loads of people into the gospel or should I say goat-spell!

You'll have to ask Pate about God condemning from everlasting; that's his doctrine, not mine.

Epoisses

You'll have to ask Pate about God condemning from everlasting; that's his doctrine, not mine.

No it's your doctrine. Pate teaches that Christ saved the whole world in one fell swoop and then sent out 12 apostles to spread the good news. Hey, that's what we find in the bible and Calvin wasn't an apostle.

fishrovmen

No it's your doctrine. Pate teaches that Christ saved the whole world in one fell swoop and then sent out 12 apostles to spread the good news. Hey, that's what we find in the bible and Calvin wasn't an apostle.

Feel free to show which post(s) where I claim such nonsense.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why is reconciliation needed before you are even born?

God has done his part. He sent Jesus into the world as the new Adam and representative of the human race to reconcile the whole world unto himself, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Our part is to receive the reconciliation that was provided by Jesus, John 1:12.