ECT The Gospel Preached at Pentecost

DAN P

They were offered FORGIVENESS which is grace. Your post is foolish. this is the major issue, and it is not a major issue that THEY the potential FORGIVEN BY GRACE were the ones said to do the nailing to the cross.

You are further proof that 2P2P is a crock and scandal.

Where is Danoh spitting and puking on commentaries? STP? RD?

Jerry most definitely relied on the commentaries he quoted because they don't know the Judaistic background, which is not complicated. You have to have a master's degree of 2P2P to make it that confusing and come up with 2 gospels!

Peter and Paul are fundamentally unified on the Gospel, law, justification from sins, etc.

Hi and since you know alabout PENTECOST , EXPLAIN how Peter was saved and give your PEEVARICATING proof text !!

I have a verse , so when will you stop DODGING , but we no you can not HELP IT , and we as believers are help the WEEPING ONES , so call on me any time and give you a good shot of DISPENSATIONALISM and maybe something will STICK !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

They were offered FORGIVENESS which is grace. Your post is foolish. this is the major issue, and it is not a major issue that THEY the potential FORGIVEN BY GRACE were the ones said to do the nailing to the cross.

Down through history all of those who have been saved have been saved by grace so your argument proves nothing.

Again, we have an uninterrupted sermon preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost beginning at Acts 2:14 and ending at Acts 2:36 and men were being saved by what Peter preached. Look at those verses and give me your evidence that Peter was preaching that Christ died for their sins or that He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

It's time for you to put up or shut up!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures; (Isaiah 42:1-6, 49:1-3, 50:7-9
Zac 11:1-7, 12:10
Ps 16, 22, 80:17, Proverbs 30:4, Dan 9:24)

DIVINE ILLUMINATION NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE CROSS WAS THE ATONEMENT FOR SIN ONCE AND FOR ALL

and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day;
THE ATONEMENT

“and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.”
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interplanner

Down through history all of those who have been saved have been saved by grace so your argument proves nothing.

Again, we have an uninterrupted sermon preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost beginning at Acts 2:14 and ending at Acts 2:36 and men were being saved by what Peter preached. Look at those verses and give me your evidence that Peter was preaching that Christ died for their sins or that He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

you are obtuse. if it is all through history, welcpome to reality and what is there to prove?

you are reading like an accountant looking for exact phrases in familiar mathematical syntax, instead of for the drama that is there. . You miss it all.

Do you know the lamb slain since the foundation of the world? thats what happened and why. the set plan and foreknowledge of God.

It's so clear and you want me to shut up. what a miserable faith you have.

It is the highest drama in history and you want to say it is "not there."

It's like this Jerry: on the internet you will find the statement, regarding Genesis: the global deluge of early Genesis could not possibly have happened.

That is what it is like dealing with you and the fraud called 2P2P. You 'can't let it be true' that the one Gospel is there as commissioned just one chapter earlier in Acts (you will receive the power of the Spirit) because it will crush your precious 2P2P theories and some irrational need to have a land promise fulfilled. Are you suffering from vicarious guilt or something?

Are you going to say that the Spirit has spread out one gospel here, another there, another for women, and still another for Christians who never heard of John the Baptist? You might as well, with your 2P2P fraud.

And why are you still so dishonest about stopping at 36? it was not a sermon but an explanation of the sounds, and anything could have happened in the exchange. The Spirit worked and created the question in them just as much as the words in Peter, and the next verse is salvation by grace. What a foolish position you have taken.

Look at what Intojoy points out: the commission was to preach repentance and the remission (the solution to sin as debt). THEY KNEW that was what they were preaching.

You and 2P2P and the mindless profs at DTS DO NOT.

Danoh

Again, IP, it depends on which MAD one asks.

As with Preterists and Partial Preterists and their variations, and any other school of thought, for that matter; not all MADs hold a same view on one thing or another.

I've been telling you since that other forum you and I both came from over two years ago - or rather; that you were booted out from :rotfl:

Interplanner

2P2P is a mindless system which takes the plain meaning if it favors its parasitic system, and does not if the text does not.

Jerry Shugart

you are obtuse. if it is all through history, welcpome to reality and what is there to prove?

It is time for you to prove that on the day of Pentecost that Peter was preaching a gospel which declares that Christ died for our sins. Again, we have an uninterrupted sermon preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost beginning at Acts 2:14 and ending at Acts 2:36 and men were being saved by what Peter preached. Look at those verses and give me your evidence that Peter was preaching that Christ died for their sins or that He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Danoh

Is being Holfordian an offense worthy of permanent banning?

I don't know. Not my call.

And besides, I was just ribbing him on his having been banned from that site.

The reality was that he was banned for an unjust cause on the part of their moderaters.

For his having related that he had stood up against a same sex marriage by some people he personally knew.

This is why I cut him some slack - somewhere beyond all that heresy he has ended up seeing some things through, is a heart for the things of the Lord.

What grace allows seeing, that extremist "right wing" "Christianity" never does.

It's amusing - such view me as some sort of a liberal for this grace wherein I stand...as instructed to in the Lord.

The grace mad I have learned.

It is what it is, bro :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It is time for you to prove that on the day of Pentecost that Peter was preaching a gospel which declares that Christ died for our sins. Again, we have an uninterrupted sermon preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost beginning at Acts 2:14 and ending at Acts 2:36 and men were being saved by what Peter preached. Look at those verses and give me your evidence that Peter was preaching that Christ died for their sins or that He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Done
“And Peter said unto them, Repent ye, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ unto the remission of your sins; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
??Acts? ?2:38? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/act.2.38.asv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interplanner

That says nothing about the Lord Jesus dying for anyone's sins.

That is a worthless statement. That was the response to his death for their sins. You can be obtuse I guess, but that's what you are. You have no feel for the context. For what the Holy One was to accomplish for Israel, etc.

Which is what makes me puke about 2P2P; the most dramatic moment is said not to be there. 2P2P has sucked your hearts and brains out.

Jerry Shugart

Hahaha good one son

We have an uninterrupted sermon preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost beginning at Acts 2:14 and ending at Acts 2:36 and men were being saved by what Peter preached. Look at those verses and give me your evidence that Peter was preaching that Christ died for their sins or that He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Since the sermon was uninterrupted and people were being saved by what Peter said in that sermon then it will be an easy thing for you to find his words where he said that "Christ died for our sins."