The Gospel of God !

marke

The Gospel of God declares Gods Will for Christ giving Himself for te sins of the elect Gal 1:4
It is God's will that all men would be saved and come unto the knowledge of the truth but we know not all men will do the will of God and that is their fault, not God's, not the devil's, and not creation's.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

beloved57

Truths of the Gospel of God

1 Thess 2:9

For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

This Gospel of God is concerning the Lord Jesus Christ and its to His Glory ! Its also concerning Salvation of Gods Elect People from their sins through the the Lord Jesus Christ. Thats why the angel spake from heaven Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now to this purpose the Gospel declares the Love of God as it is in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This Love of God however is not for everyone without excetion, its a discriminate Love as set forth here Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

The Love of God is offensive to most because its not for all mankind without exception, but for a Chosen remnant Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This discriminate Love God set upon Chosen sinners is from everlasting Jer 31:3

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Last edited:

beloved57

Truths of the Gospel of God

The Gospel of God proclaims Salvation by the will of God;

Gal 1:4

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

James 1:18

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

The will of God denotes the purpose of God 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Last edited:

beloved57

The Gospel of God makes known the particular and effectual atoning death and blood of Christ. Its by His death the elect are effectually reconciled to God Rom 5:10 Christs death effectually purged away the sins of the elect Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

His death effectually put away the sins of the elect Heb 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

The words put away are in the greek the word athetēsis and means:

abolition, disannulling, put away, rejection, cancellation

So the elect whom He died have no sins to die in ! They could never be of these Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

They believe not because they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26 not part of His Limited Particular atonement.

For He died particularly for His Sheep Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

marke

The Gospel of God makes known the particular and effectual atoning death and blood of Christ. Its by His death the elect are effectually reconciled to God Rom 5:10 Christs death effectually purged away the sins of the elect Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

His death effectually put away the sins of the elect Heb 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

The words put away are in the greek the word athetēsis and means:

abolition, disannulling, put away, rejection, cancellation

So the elect whom He died have no sins to die in ! They could never be of these Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

They believe not because they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26 not part of His Limited Particular atonement.

For He died particularly for His Sheep Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Poor Bible students don't have a clue why lost sinners are chosen in Christ. Is it because God made them specifically to burn in hell? No. Is it because God has pleasure in burning them in hell? No. Is it because God did not have the power to remove the stain of sin before offering anyone salvation? No.

beloved57

Poor Bible students don't have a clue why lost sinners are chosen in Christ. Is it because God made them specifically to burn in hell? No. Is it because God has pleasure in burning them in hell? No. Is it because God did not have the power to remove the stain of sin before offering anyone salvation? No.
What did Christ death do with the sins of those He died for ?

marke

What did Christ death do with the sins of those He died for ?
Christ's death does not save alone or else everyone would have been saved before Jesus ascended back up into heaven. Christ's death allows God to forgive sinners of their sins by calling for His mercy and forgiveness on the basis of Jesus' sacrifice of Himself on the cross.

beloved57

Christ's death does not save alone or else everyone would have been saved before Jesus ascended back up into heaven. Christ's death allows God to forgive sinners of their sins by calling for His mercy and forgiveness on the basis of Jesus' sacrifice of Himself on the cross.
According to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do with the sins He died for ?

marke

According to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do with the sins He died for ?
The Bible says Jesus purged the sins of believers.

Hebrews 1:3
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

The Bible also says Jesus took away the sin of the world

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Making it possible for God not to impute the sins of sinners to them.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

beloved57

The Bible says Jesus purged the sins of believers.

Hebrews 1:3
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

The Bible also says Jesus took away the sin of the world

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Making it possible for God not to impute the sins of sinners to them.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
According to Heb 1:3 when did He purge their sins ?

marke

Lets not assume anything, According to Heb 1:3 when did He purge their sins ?
Yes, Jesus did purge the sins of those who believe on Him to the salvation of their souls. If you do not want to talk about other aspects of Jesus' atonement for sins then just say so.

beloved57

Yes, Jesus did purge the sins of those who believe on Him to the salvation of their souls. If you do not want to talk about other aspects of Jesus' atonement for sins then just say so.
When did He purge their sins ? And what does that mean ?

marke

If a Christian will purge himself of besetting sins he will be a clean vessel properly prepared for the master's use. That purging does not happen once and for all but is a continual responsibility to be shouldered by every believer.

2 Timothy 2:21
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

beloved57

If a Christian will purge himself of besetting sins he will be a clean vessel properly prepared for the master's use. That purging does not happen once and for all but is a continual responsibility to be shouldered by every believer.

2 Timothy 2:21
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Look at Heb 1:3 when did Christ purge the sins of them He died for ? What did He do immediately after doing it ?

beloved57

The Gospel of God was conceived in the Mind and Purpose of God from eternity, before the world was for the glory of them to be saved 1 Cor 2:1-7

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Remember Jesus is the wisdom of God 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Lk 1:67-70

67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Proverbs 8 identifies Christ as the Wisdom of God from the foundation Prov 8:22-23

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

These scriptures are components of the Gospel of God !

marke

Look at Heb 1:3 when did Christ purge the sins of them He died for ? What did He do immediately after doing it ?
Let's look at it together.

Hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

He died on the cross as the propitiation for the sins of the whole world and for sinners of all ages, thus taking away the sin of the world. After His resurrection and earthly ministry, He sat down in heaven. Did I get it right?

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

beloved57

Let's look at it together.

Hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

He died on the cross as the propitiation for the sins of the whole world and for sinners of all ages, thus taking away the sin of the world. After His resurrection and earthly ministry, He sat down in heaven. Did I get it right?

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

marke

You really are hooked on some sort of extremely narrow point you have gathered from Heb 1:3. I told you Jesus purged our sins (and not ours only) but also the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2). Afterward, he walked on earth for several weeks before He went back to heaven and sat on the right hand of God.

My question to you is what do you think Jesus did after He died on the cross for the sins of the world?