The Gospel of God !

beloved57

Rom 1:1

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

This Gospel, the Gospel of God is regarding God, and not man. Its the Gospel centered in Gods Grace Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

centered in Gods Counsel and not the freewill of man Acts 20:27

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Salvation and its sacred features is all according to the counsel of God Eph 1:11

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance[Salvation/Eternal life], being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

Now this Gospel of God didn't entail any conditions man must meet, but reveals Gods doing and execution of His Salvaic Purpose for His People chosen in Christ.

Its the Gospel of His Sovereign Grace, and nothing about the Gospel of God has anything conditioned upon man. Once an element of man is introduced into this Salvaic Purpose of God, it at once ceases to be the Gospel of God.

Nanja

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

This Gospel, the Gospel of God is regarding God, and not man. Its the Gospel centered in Gods Grace Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Salvation and its sacred features is all according to the counsel of God Eph 1:11

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance[Salvation/Eternal life], being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

Now this Gospel of God didn't entail any conditions man must meet, but reveals Gods doing and execution of His Salvaic Purpose for His People chosen in Christ.

Its the Gospel of His Sovereign Grace, and nothing about the Gospel of God has anything conditioned upon man. Once an element of man is introduced into this Salvaic Purpose of God, it at once ceases to be the Gospel of God.

Perfectly stated Brother, not conditioned by what any man does whatsoever, but according to the counsel of God !

The Gospel of God entails all that Christ Jesus accomplished by His Perfect Obedience in His Life and Death,
to make those the Father Elected in Him Eph. 1:4-7 to be Perfectly Righteous !

Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now anything added to that, i.e. conditions performed by man, it is no longer The Gospel of God !

beloved57

Perfectly stated Brother, not conditioned by what any man does whatsoever, but according to the counsel of God !

The Gospel of God entails all that Christ Jesus accomplished by His Perfect Obedience in His Life and Death,

Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now anything added to that, i.e. conditions performed by man, it is no longer The Gospel of God !
Exactly !

marke

5-Pointer view of the grace of God: 'God created humans to be trapped in sin with no hope of escape so that He could burn them in fiery wrath forever for their sins, except, of course, for those like me whom He saved by grace so we could praise Him forever for sparing us for no human-related reason from what everyone else got as a just reward for their sins.'

Robert Pate

Banned

Before the foundation of the world Jesus was predestinated to be the savior of the world.

"According as he has chosen us (the whole world) in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" Ephesians 1:4.

Jesus was God's new Adam and our new representative. Our first representative (Adam) caused the fall of all of humanity. "For as by one man's disobedience many were MADE sinners" They didn't become sinners, they were MADE sinners. So by the obedience of one (Jesus) shall many be made righteous" Notice that it says we are MADE righteous, we do not become righteous. How are we MADE righteous? We are MADE righteous by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Jesus in our name and on our behalf fulfills all of the righteous demands of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. That was not enough, "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

If you want to be predestinated to be saved, you will have to RECEIVE the provision that God has made for you in Jesus Christ.

DAN P

DAN P

And you would pick on one of my favorite verses .

the translation is as follows, ( having been separated ) is correct as the greek word separated is in the perfect tense , passive voice and a participle .

the participle is ( having ) which always end in ( ing )

the passive voice , means that Christ is doing the calling .

the perfect tense , means and points back to Paul's / Saul's salvation

and that from now on Paul is to ( only ) preach God's gospel .

the word gospel is in the accusative case and express the end or limited to the direction of only God's gospel .

and the words ( of God"s / theos is in the gentive case which defines what gospel Paul is to preach .

kind of leaved Calvinism outside of Paul's preaching .

it seems that Paul is the ( only one ) that uses the term God's gospel , in Rom 1:1 , in Rom 15:16 and in 2 Cor 11:7 and only to preach God's gospel , period

dan p

Nanja

the translation is as follows, ( having been separated ) is correct as the greek word separated is in the perfect tense , passive voice and a participle .

the word gospel is in the accusative case and express the end or limited to the direction of only God's gospel .

and the words ( of God"s / theos is in the gentive case which defines what gospel Paul is to preach .

it seems that Paul is the ( only one ) that uses the term God's gospel , in Rom 1:1 , in Rom 15:16 and in 2 Cor 11:7 and only to preach God's gospel , period

dan p

Hi dan p, TY for sharing your thoughts.

marke

dan p
Do you believe God wants the Gospel preached in all the world to every creature today?

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Nanja

Do you believe God wants the Gospel preached in all the world to every creature today?

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Many spiritually unlearned people appeal to the passage in Mark 16:15 and force it to mean that God would have all mankind to have a chance at believing the Gospel and get themselves saved.

However, even though Jesus did command His disciples to go into all the world to preach the Gospel, God had a different purpose in doing so; in that the Gospel was to be for some a savour of Life unto Life; but for others the Gospel was to be a savour of death unto death !

2 Cor. 2:14-16

14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Hence for the Vessels of Wrath Rom. 9:22 the Preaching of the Gospel is a savour of death unto death;
but to the Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23, Life unto Life !

Is. 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

beloved57

Many spiritually unlearned people appeal to the passage in Mark 16:15 and force it to mean that God would have all mankind to have a chance at believing the Gospel and get themselves saved.

However, even though Jesus did command His disciples to go into all the world to preach the Gospel, God had a different purpose in doing so; in that the Gospel was to be for some a savour of Life unto Life; but for others the Gospel was to be a savour of death unto death !

14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Hence for the Vessels of Wrath Rom. 9:22 the Preaching of the Gospel is a savour of death unto death;

Is. 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Amen and Amen Sister, very well stated. May God continue to Bless you !

Nanja

Amen and Amen Sister, very well stated. May God continue to Bless you !

Hi Brother, and Thank You !

Praising God, and always thanking Him for you, and all of your excellent Teachings in His Word over the years;
and also praying for His continual Blessings upon you !

marke

If the Bible had said God has pleasure in the death of the wicked then you might have some solid ground to stand on.

beloved57

The Gospel of God Rom 1:1

This Gospel is of God, its owned by God, its all about God and how He saved His People through Jesus Christ. This Gospel isnt about any offer of Salvation or of making Salvation possible, away with such rubbish, but it declares the Saving Truth of all what God did through His Son to save them from their sins. Therefore its also the Gospel of Gods Grace Acts 20:24

People all that it took to Save Gods people is comprehended in one word " Grace" its all of Grace, from making a dead sinner alive, unto bringing him or her to Glory !

So the Grace Gospel of God is showing forth from scripture, recognizing all the teachings of scripture which show forth the hows and why of Salvation totally by the Grace of God. Every aspect of Salvation for Gods chosen people has been met by Gods Grace, and not one iota of it is conditioned on man. All the doctrines which show forth Grace in Salvation, i.e Redemption by His Grace Eph 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

There's the Gospel doctrine of Justification by Grace Rom 3:24

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

So the Gospel of God and of the Grace of God exemplifies all the pertinent doctrines which show Salvation by the Grace of God !

Nanja

The Gospel of God Rom 1:1

This Gospel is of God, its owned by God, its all about God and how He saved His People through Jesus Christ. This Gospel isnt about any offer of Salvation or of making Salvation possible, away with such rubbish, but it declares the Saving Truth of all what God did through His Son to save them from their sins. Therefore its also the Gospel of Gods Grace Acts 20:24

People all that it took to Save Gods people is comprehended in one word " Grace" its all of Grace, from making a dead sinner alive, unto bringing him or her to Glory !

So the Grace Gospel of God is showing forth from scripture, recognizing all the teachings of scripture which show forth the hows and why of Salvation totally by the Grace of God. Every aspect of Salvation for Gods chosen people has been met by Gods Grace, and not one iota of it is conditioned on man. All the doctrines which show forth Grace in Salvation, i.e Redemption by His Grace Eph 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

There's the Gospel doctrine of Justification by Grace Rom 3:24

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

So the Gospel of God and of the Grace of God exemplifies all the pertinent doctrines which show Salvation by the Grace of God !

Absolutely and Amen Brother !

The Gospel of God's Grace systematically sets forth Truths that teach, and give no reason for any person to boast about what he has said or done; or even what God has enabled him to do Eph. 1:3-13.

marke

Absolutely and Amen Brother !

The Gospel of God's Grace systematically sets forth Truths that teach, and give no reason for any person to boast about what he has said or done; or even what God has enabled him to do Eph. 1:3-13.
God sent His disciples into the whole world to preach the gospel to every creature so that whosoever would believe the gospel could be saved. How can anyone be saved if God does not send someone to preach the gospel to them? Good question.

Romans 10:14-15

King James Version

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!​

beloved57

The Gospel of God will have three very important emphasis,

#1 That God is Sovereign and that He is Sovereign in Salvation.

#2. That Salvation is premised on Election in Christ, the Election of Grace

#3 That The Death of Christ for His People is effectual, meaning it saved His People from their sins.

marke

The Gospel of God will have three very important emphasis,

#1 That God is Sovereign and that He is Sovereign in Salvation.

#2. That Salvation is premised on Election in Christ, the Election of Grace

#3 That The Death of Christ for His People is effectual, meaning it saved His People from their sins.
If Christians were saved 2,000 years ago when Christ died on the cross then why did Jesus send His disciples into all the world to preach the gospel to every creature? Was not every creature who was going to get saved already saved according to that opinion?

beloved57

The Gospel of God declares Gods Will for Christ giving Himself for te sins of the elect Gal 1:4

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

And the result purposed, that they would be delivered from this present evil world.

Paul received this revelation from Christ Himself as the Gospel Gal 1:11-12

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.