ECT The Gospel of God

Right Divider

Body part
Yo, incompetent - knowing a thing well, and knowing how to write "10 propositions about" it are two different skill sets.

As in the "know how" difference between a Professional Athlete and a Professional Sports Commentator.

Geez are you endlessly proven by your "generalizations" you have made yourself dumb by them.

Not that most of your opponents on here fair any better.

It's why you and many of them are both blind Trump supporters - your shared generalizations within said different, abstraction :doh: :chuckle:

Fascinating dynamic; that.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8
Oh Danoh, the perfect one that can straighten us all out.... NOT!

Interplanner

What I meant by a person not familiar with the bible is that due to the Goebbelian dispensational media, most people not familiar with the Bible will never have heard a single counterargument to the rapture or to a further restoration of Israel. But they think they know the Bible.

DAN P

lol, you're more in agreement with me there then you are with him and his pals.

Their mis-understanding is that all seven of those references refer to that which was PROPHESIED.

But basically, the gospel of God refers to God's good news.

It is a generic phrase.

When Paul uses it, he is referring to that aspect of the gospel of Christ within the gospel God he was called unto that was a Mystery until Paul.

In contrast, Peter's use of it refers to that aspect of the gospel of Christ within the gospel of God, that was Prophesied.

My wasted point to him/them was that he/they are misinterpreting what Paul means by it.

The phrase the gospel of God is generic.

In both uses, it concerns His Son.

In one, as He was Prophesied within PROGRESSIVE Revelation.

In the other, according to that which was kept secret since the world began, until Paul - a NEW Revelation altogether.

That is not how STP and company see that.

In short, pay attention, DP :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8.

Hi and my mission is to prove the MYSTERY and I may not know every one position BUT I have made mine clear and have stayed the course , Like Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 and Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 !!

As I have said many times before NOT ALL dispensationalist are DISPENSATIONALIST and are all over the place !!

Especially when it comes to how Paul was saved , Baptism , Tongues ETC . ETC

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
What I meant by a person not familiar with the bible is that due to the Goebbelian dispensational media, most people not familiar with the Bible will never have heard a single counterargument to the rapture or to a further restoration of Israel. But they think they know the Bible.
:cry:

Interplanner

It's very true. The rapture and a restored Israel are sometimes more familiar than sayings of Christ, or his events. Such people think they "know" the Bible.

They could NEVER articulate the 10 items in the lists I have given, which was my point there, that started this question.

I still run into "Bible students" who don't know Acts 13 contains a complete official sermon, and they can't find its punchline.

Right Divider

Body part
It's very true. The rapture and a restored Israel are sometimes more familiar than sayings of Christ, or his events. Such people think they "know" the Bible.
:rotfl:
I see one of those kind here on TOL a lot. His name is Interplanner.

They could NEVER articulate the 10 items in the lists I have given, which was my point there, that started this question.

I still run into "Bible students" who don't know Acts 13 contains a complete official sermon, and they can't find its punchline.
:french:
Hilarious.

You are a perfect example of the fleshly carnal mind.

Danoh

Might want to work on your proper use of wording, there (for that matter - in most of your posts) :chuckle:

In fact, yours is consistently one of the worst, on here.

And yet you carry on as if you have something over IP on this issue (proper wording), yeah, okay; if you say so.

What're you - "a high school graduate..." :D

Besides, did you not put me on ignore for having called you on a double-standard? :crackup:

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

DAN P

Hi and I have just one point that you are IGNORING in Rom 5:14 , HOW were people saved under a one gospel from Adam to Moses ??

dan p

Interplanner

Do you mean 'what exact words did they use to acknowledge their need of God's grace'? I don't know. But we do know that Christ preached to many of them during his 3 days in the earth. Apparently many of them heard nothing at all, otherwise, why would he?

DAN P

Do you mean 'what exact words did they use to acknowledge their need of God's grace'? I don't know. But we do know that Christ preached to many of them during his 3 days in the earth. Apparently many of them heard nothing at all, otherwise, why would he?

Hi and you do believe in ONE GOSPEL , what happened in Rom 5:13 and 14 ?

There was no Law !!

Sin could not be Imputed !!

Sacrifices were instituted Gen 4:4 !!!

Now what do you call that , scholar ??

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and you do believe in ONE GOSPEL , what happened in Rom 5:13 and 14 ?

There was no Law !!

Sin could not be Imputed !!

Sacrifices were instituted Gen 4:4 !!!

Now what do you call that , scholar ??

dan p

Where there are Godly commands, there is Law given. God gave commands (Genesis 2:16-17) to Adam in the garden, which Adam did not keep. Adam thus broke God's Law and sin was imputed to Adam as consequence.

A sacrificial atonement was provided by God, so that Adam did not die on the spot. Genesis 3:21

All the offspring of Adam are imputed with sin, for all inherit the human nature Adam corrupted with his unbelief and disobedience.

DAN P

Where there are Godly commands, there is Law given. God gave commands (Genesis 2:16-17) to Adam in the garden, which Adam did not keep. Adam thus broke God's Law and sin was imputed to Adam as consequence.

A sacrificial atonement was provided by God, so that Adam did not die on the spot. Genesis 3:21

All the offspring of Adam are imputed with sin, for all inherit the human nature Adam corrupted with his unbelief and disobedience.

Hi and look at the text again ??

No one could sin like Adam did , the only one time FREE WILL was used by a human !!

In Rom 5:13 SIN could not be IMPUTED , in verse 13 BECAUSE there was not LAW , you must have not seen that ??

So no one can SIN like Adam SINNED , NO more Free Will !!

You are reading a LOT into Gen 3:21 and have GONE TO SEED on Scofield notes ON Gen 3:21 and just because God made them coats , God threw them out of the Garden !~~

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and look at the text again ??

No one could sin like Adam did , the only one time FREE WILL was used by a human !!

In Rom 5:13 SIN could not be IMPUTED , in verse 13 BECAUSE there was not LAW , you must have not seen that ??

So no one can SIN like Adam SINNED , NO more Free Will !!

You are reading a LOT into Gen 3:21 and have GONE TO SEED on Scofield notes ON Gen 3:21 and just because God made them coats , God threw them out of the Garden !~~

dan p

All men sin exactly like Adam sinned . . either by disobeying the formal commands of God (the Ten commandments) or by ignoring God's majesty revealed in the natural laws of creation. Romans 1:19-21

DAN P

All men sin exactly like Adam sinned . . either by disobeying the formal commands of God (the Ten commandments) or by ignoring God's majesty revealed in the natural laws of creation. Romans 1:19-21

Hi , and Rom 5:14 says " even over the ones NOT HAVING SINNED after the likeness of the transgression of Adam " and this means that death did commence with Adam and that no one could again give the RIGHT that was given to Adam ever again and there is NO FREE WILL by man ever again !!

dan p