The Gospel as the Power of God unto Salvation

Ben Masada

The Jews rejected Christ and his Gospel, so the Gospel went to the Gentiles.

It was God's plan that the Jews were to be the preachers of the Gospel, but that changed because they did not do as they were told.

Are you sure that the gospel of salvation went to the Gentiles? Who decided it so, you or Paul? What I have is that Jesus used to forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans. (Mat. 10:5,6) And, BTW, the Jews did not reject Jesus who was a Jew according to the Law and the Prophets. (Mat. 5:17-19) What we have rejected is the "Christ" of Paul which had nothing to do with the Jesus of Nazareth.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Are you sure that the gospel of salvation went to the Gentiles? Who decided it so, you or Paul? What I have is that Jesus used to forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans. (Mat. 10:5,6) And, BTW, the Jews did not reject Jesus who was a Jew according to the Law and the Prophets. (Mat. 5:17-19) What we have rejected is the "Christ" of Paul which had nothing to do with the Jesus of Nazareth.

The Gospel that Paul preached was given to him by Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

You strain at knats and swallow camels.

ezra.eskriba

MAT 12:18

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

---

and we trust in Christ God :)

and elsewhere he said..

EZE 20:47-49
47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.
48 And all flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.
49 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

---

There is an appointed time.. it's coming fast

2 TIM 1:11
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

---

REV 22:10-13
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

---

Murdering someone whether directly or indirectly is a sin and an offense to God!

Anyone who is responsible for peoples death is a murderer and the seed of Cain...

MAT 22:7-8
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

---

Robert Pate

Banned
MAT 12:18

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

---

and we trust in Christ God :)

and elsewhere he said..

EZE 20:47-49
47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.
48 And all flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.
49 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

---

There is an appointed time.. it's coming fast

2 TIM 1:11
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

---

REV 22:10-13
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

---

Murdering someone whether directly or indirectly is a sin and an offense to God!

Anyone who is responsible for peoples death is a murderer and the seed of Cain...

MAT 22:7-8
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

---

Matthew 12:18 is Old Testament prophecy, Isaiah 42:1-4.

Islam is a waring religion. "Kill the Infidels".

ezra.eskriba

Matthew 12:18 is Old Testament prophecy, Isaiah 42:1-4.

Islam is a waring religion. "Kill the Infidels".

Not only that... Calvin is responsible for the burning of Michael Servetus at the stake...

there's no such teachings of the apostles about killing anyone whether they believe or not.. or even sound in faith. Whether they agree to you or not.. they don't hear the voice of the Lord but the voice of the serpent who is a murderer since the beginning the father of lies.

And that is why it is said... 2 PET 2:22 A dog returns to its own vomit.

Holy is the Lord, in Him there is no darkness. Holy is he that will come to resurrect the dead and to judge us all... his elect.. his sons and children.

How great is his name, how great is our God who judges the earth. It's dreadful to fall in the hands of God.

ISA 2:20-22
20 ​​​​​​​At that time men will throw
their silver and gold idols,
which they made for themselves to worship,
into the caves where rodents and bats live,
21 ​​​​​​​so they themselves can go into the crevices of the rocky cliffs
and the openings under the rocky overhangs,
trying to escape the dreadful judgment of the LORD
and his royal splendor
when he rises up to terrify the earth.
22 ​​​​​​​Stop trusting in human beings,
whose life’s breath is in their nostrils.
For why should they be given special consideration?

--

Rather we preach... TRUST IN THE LORD OUR GOD!

Robert Pate

Banned
Not only that... Calvin is responsible for the burning of Michael Servetus at the stake...

there's no such teachings of the apostles about killing anyone whether they believe or not.. or even sound in faith. Whether they agree to you or not.. they don't hear the voice of the Lord but the voice of the serpent who is a murderer since the beginning the father of lies.

And that is why it is said... 2 PET 2:22 A dog returns to its own vomit.

Holy is the Lord, in Him there is no darkness. Holy is he that will come to resurrect the dead and to judge us all... his elect.. his sons and children.

How great is his name, how great is our God who judges the earth. It's dreadful to fall in the hands of God.

ISA 2:20-22
20 ​​​​​​​At that time men will throw
their silver and gold idols,
which they made for themselves to worship,
into the caves where rodents and bats live,
21 ​​​​​​​so they themselves can go into the crevices of the rocky cliffs
and the openings under the rocky overhangs,
trying to escape the dreadful judgment of the LORD
and his royal splendor
when he rises up to terrify the earth.
22 ​​​​​​​Stop trusting in human beings,
whose life’s breath is in their nostrils.
For why should they be given special consideration?

--

Rather we preach... TRUST IN THE LORD OUR GOD!

And what do you believe about Jesus?

beloved57

Is he your savior? Did he atone for your sins and the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2.

You teach Salvation by works, by what a person does ! You also deny that Christ's Death alone saved all for whom He died from their sins and grants until them Eternal Life !

Robert Pate

Banned
As long as you teach salvation by works you are yet in unbelief!

If anyone is in unbelief its you. Shall I take a poll?

No one here on the Forum agrees with you except Nanja.

Instead of trusting in Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation, you want to believe in a heretic.

beloved57

If anyone is in unbelief its you. Shall I take a poll?

No one here on the Forum agrees with you except Nanja.

Instead of trusting in Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation, you want to believe in a heretic.

You teach salvation by works, by what a person does, so you totally disregard the Saving Merits of Christ for all whom He died !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does, so you totally disregard the Saving Merits of Christ for all whom He died !

You are in denial of the truth of the scriptures. Nothing is wrong with the Bible, but there is a lot wrong with you.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.