The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

beloved57

No, I don't. I know the two groups in the one Body (the twain) were made one new man, but that has nothing to do with the Hebrews. The Hebrews have a future that has nothing to do with the Body.

For someone who claims to cling to that of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John so much you sure don't know what it contains (Matthew 5:17-19 KJV,Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:19-20 KJV).
You're not being honest with yourself or the scriptures as anyone who can read and believes the Bible means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it can see that they say the exact opposite of each other. You don't know what it means to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV as you have no word of truth to rightly divide so you couldn't even conclude whether or not someone is or isn't.

And I have not perverted what saith the scripture. If anyone is a perverter around here, it's someone who believes they can sin their way out of salvation once saved. Paul preached eternal security for those of us in the Body of Christ. I couldn't lose my salvation if I tried!

False teaching, the natural physical descendants Israel are not the Children of God Rom 9:8 !

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There is a world of difference between intentional and unintentional sins.
We all struggle with sin and if you're going to state that you don't then you're not being honest with yourself.

So sin has got you...that is what I have always said about the holiness crowd...it is their hurt consciences that they are expressing, actually if you dig a little deeper you find it is hurt pride....that takes a little contemplation.

I do NOT struggle with sin, sin is done away, that battle was fought and won at Calvary by the only One who could and who did win it.

You confess that you are in a struggle and are beaten every time, of COURSE you are, the devil has been defeating mankind for 1000s of years, he will always defeat you.

Moreover because you wobble in your faith and are afraid that sin may completely overwhelm you and you will lose your salvation you are AFRAID to look the devil in the eye and take him on.

He has got you on a treadmill. Stand up to him, draw near unto God and He will draw near unto you and the devil will FLEE from you.

Don't you want to see his backside?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you think I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth then you think that of Yeshua also. As you know, I'm referring to Yeshua's Words as found in John 15.

But you do not abide in Him...that is your problem, you are resting in your own power to struggle against sin.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He that believeth in Me, out of His belly shall flow rivers of living water. This spake He of the Spirit which has been given to those who believe on Him.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God to the saints which are at Ephesus and to the faithful in Christ Jesus

Grace be to you and peace from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

THAT is how Christians are to be addressed.

(((( not nonsense without end )))) spit all over that Genius

Letsargue

Paul an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God to the saints which are at Ephesus and to the faithful in Christ Jesus

Grace be to you and peace from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

THAT is how Christians are to be addressed.

(((( not nonsense without end )))) spit all over that Genius

(((( I """Rebuke""" YOU!!!!! ))))!!!!!

((((( ""GOD"" SAID )))))!!!!!

Paul the Apostle (( "ALSO SAID"!!!!! )) -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ))))) -- 34- "( Let YOUR WEMEN keep Silence in the Churches ): for ( IT is not Permitted unto them to "SPEAK" ); "BUT" they are "(( "Commanded" )) to be under Obedience, "AS" also Saith the LAW.
35- ((( And IF they will learn any thing ))), ((( let them ask their Husbands at home ))): ((((( for it is a "SHAME" ))))) for Women to Speak in the Church. /// "Body of CHRIST"!!!. --//----

That Is ALSO ( "Good News" to the "Body of Christ" )!!!

GOD Also says what a Person IS, IF They will Not be REBUKED!!!!! -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV!!! )))!!! -- They never CARE What GOD SAYS!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115

Letsargue

run along with your rebukes...you spit all over God's word

((((( I Rebuke You AGAIN )))))!!!!!

( NO ONE ) Has the "RIGHT" To Authorize a WOMAN to Speak / Teach if she is or is Not In The Church // the Body of Christ!!! --- ( That IS "Unrighteousness" )!!!

Only Christ has that ( "Authority" ), and HE does Not Allow IT!!!! --- ( That IS "Righteousness" )!!!

Only the ( group's // "church's" ) OF SATAN - Allows anything from a Woman "IN" the Body of Christ; - Not Her Husband or "ANY" MAN!!!! ---- (( READ IT ))!!!!!!

Prove that Wrong, or just continue to FOLLOW Satan!!! -- Who CARES!!!

((( Watch "YOUR" News )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(((( I """Rebuke""" YOU!!!!! ))))!!!!!

((((( ""GOD"" SAID )))))!!!!!

Paul the Apostle (( "ALSO SAID"!!!!! )) -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ))))) -- 34- "( Let YOUR WEMEN keep Silence in the Churches ): for ( IT is not Permitted unto them to "SPEAK" ); "BUT" they are "(( "Commanded" )) to be under Obedience, "AS" also Saith the LAW.
35- ((( And IF they will learn any thing ))), ((( let them ask their Husbands at home ))): ((((( for it is a "SHAME" ))))) for Women to Speak in the Church. /// "Body of CHRIST"!!!. --//----

That Is ALSO ( "Good News" to the "Body of Christ" )!!!

GOD Also says what a Person IS, IF They will Not be REBUKED!!!!! -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV!!! )))!!! -- They never CARE What GOD SAYS!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115

Huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( I Rebuke You AGAIN )))))!!!!!

( NO ONE ) Has the "RIGHT" To Authorize a WOMAN to Speak / Teach if she is or is Not In The Church // the Body of Christ!!! --- ( That IS "Unrighteousness" )!!!

Only Christ has that ( "Authority" ), and HE does Not Allow IT!!!! --- ( That IS "Righteousness" )!!!

Only the ( group's // "church's" ) OF SATAN - Allows anything from a Woman "IN" the Body of Christ; - Not Her Husband or "ANY" MAN!!!! ---- (( READ IT ))!!!!!!

Prove that Wrong, or just continue to FOLLOW Satan!!! -- Who CARES!!!

((( Watch "YOUR" News )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115!!!

Still a "NUTSO" huh?

Letsargue

Run along run along

The gospel is GOOD news for women

((( THIS )))!!! - IS "THEOLOGY" - on line!!!

The (( Gospel )) IS THE (( "SEED" )) of the (( "Fruit" )) on the Tree of Life, and the Fruit IS the - "WORD of GOD"!!!

Theology, - is the STUDY OF GOD!!!! Not some Fools own "OLOGY"!!!

But -- OHHH WELLL!! -- This is "Allowed" - "BY" ??????
AND meshak is BANNED!!!!

Take IT!!!!!! and KEEP IT!!!!!
T
There IS NO Understanding HERE of GOD, and No Carrying of the TRUTH!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115!!!! ----- 7:29p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( THIS )))!!! - IS "THEOLOGY" - on line!!!

The (( Gospel )) IS THE (( "SEED" )) of the (( "Fruit" )) on the Tree of Life, and the Fruit IS the - "WORD of GOD"!!!

Theology, - is the STUDY OF GOD!!!! Not some Fools own "OLOGY"!!!

But -- OHHH WELLL!! -- This is "Allowed" - "BY" ??????
AND meshak is BANNED!!!!

Take IT!!!!!! and KEEP IT!!!!!
T
There IS NO Understanding HERE of GOD, and No Carrying of the TRUTH!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115!!!! ----- 7:29p

Too much sanity for you to handle, right Letsargue?

beloved57

No, I don't. I know the two groups in the one Body (the twain) were made one new man, but that has nothing to do with the Hebrews. The Hebrews have a future that has nothing to do with the Body.

For someone who claims to cling to that of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John so much you sure don't know what it contains (Matthew 5:17-19 KJV,Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:19-20 KJV).
You're not being honest with yourself or the scriptures as anyone who can read and believes the Bible means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it can see that they say the exact opposite of each other. You don't know what it means to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV as you have no word of truth to rightly divide so you couldn't even conclude whether or not someone is or isn't.

And I have not perverted what saith the scripture. If anyone is a perverter around here, it's someone who believes they can sin their way out of salvation once saved. Paul preached eternal security for those of us in the Body of Christ. I couldn't lose my salvation if I tried!

The physical descendants of Abraham Israel, are not the Children of God Rom 9:8 !